OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question about the SuperDuck Nier sets

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question about the SuperDuck Nier sets Empty Question about the SuperDuck Nier sets Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:31 pm

MerylAkiba

On the Superduck set 019, I think the one with the white onepiece, is the head sculpt slightly different than the other verions Set 015 and 017? The head I have is similar to 015 and 017, her nose points upward where you can see the nostrils and the philtrum is the same size as the nostrils.

I was going to start doing reviews on Superduck and Cattoys character sets that I have. I'm thinking of getting more Superduck sets.

MerylAkiba

I ordered the full Superduck 015 set from Ekia and found out the answer. Both are the same shape from the front, but different in paint, side shape, and plastic.

Question about the SuperDuck Nier sets Head_t10

The left is the full set 015, the right is a loose head from either the 017 or 019. I can't remember, I ordered from Monkeydepot

Who names these heads? I could not locate anywhere. Notice the color and paint:
https://www.monkeydepot.com/Head_Super_Duck_p/sdl0064.htm

https://www.monkeydepot.com/Head_Super_Duck_p/sdl0043.htm

The left is pale , but the right is pink. The pink head does not match the newer suntan and is dark when compared to a tbl pale and a Jiaou YM 10E. I'll spend more time analyzing, but I need to get more pale bodies since most of my Phicens are the old suntan, newer suntan, and 2016/17 Suntan (I don't know the name but it was the transition color that came out with Red Sonya 1.0, DemonHuntress, and Captain Sparta)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s odd that they would have different paint apps for the same character. Maybe produced at two different times...?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Question about the SuperDuck Nier sets C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum