OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kayla

Kayla

01. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, special version - part 1, direct focus only on the figure

Description of the figure

YoRHa 2B is a female android and soldier in a proxy war for the humans against the machines with which alien beings invaded the earth in 11945 and have destroyed all humanoid life since then. NieR: Automata is an action role-playing game for Playstation and PC, developed by Platinum Games.

There are several 1/6 scale cosplay sets from Super Duck and Set015 served as a rough template for me. (I bought it later because I like it so much).

Today YoRHa 2B has earned a break from the fight and is allowed to throw herself in her new outfit - "Special design by Kayla".

I designed the clothes myself and literally sewed them onto the body. I roughly oriented myself to the previous style of YoRHa 2B and then modified it. And instead of the blindfold she wears sunglasses, instead of the katana a pointed "combat umbrella" - just to be on the safe side, in case something happens. Boots, sunglasses, umbrella as well as body and head sculpt have been bought. The head sculpt originally had long hair, which I have now cut into a short bob (based on the original character).

Profile of the figure

Body: TBleague / Phicen - female body S26A Pale.
Head: Fire Girl - girl head sculpt FG071. I cut a short bob hairstyle from a long hairstyle.
Clothing: Self-sewn and partly glued from satin fabric, underwear edging tape and sheer tights
in black, with thin bending wire in the skirt to reinforce the waving / swaying effect.

Equipment

Sunglasses: Unbranded (China) - black color metal sunglasses for Matrix Neo
Boots: Petworks / Sekiguchi - Momoko Doll black long boots
Umbrella: Wild Toys - umbrella WT015H

Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 51289991973_f111b2675f_o

Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 51289070092_1089594839_o

Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 51290536849_9f42c612d2_o

Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 51289071242_3c5362084b_o

Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 51290537824_e368b7bb6b_o

I look forward to your honest opinions ...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very cute figure, and I love your re-interpretation of the character! You did a great job on the custom outfit, and the Momoko boots look very nice with it. The posing and photography are both superb! That umbrella likewise adds such a unique touch. 

Overall, it's a lovely figure, thank you for sharing! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nicely done, and beautifully photographed. I think I like the outfit better than some of the commercial versions. The head is beautiful, and I suppose her being a robot would work with the stylized look (although I realize that and the big eyes are from a different franchise). That you managed to make everything work so well with this extra petite body is very impressive.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cute take on 2B. The posing is nicely done, and as sky said, the umbrella is a nice touch.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 C8485110

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Great shots and a fitting "setup" for the head.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Welcome to the forum, Kayla. Yorah is so cute and elegant !

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's really nice looking, and well put together too.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 1f60e

Saturn

Saturn
She's really cute, great job!

BAMComix

BAMComix
Really nice cute figure.

Kayla

Kayla
Oh, I'm sorry it took so long to continue my Yorha kitbash.  Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 E018
More photos are coming today.

I hope you like them ...

Kayla

Kayla
02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, special version - part 2, the figure in its environment

Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 51791340232_006b8e1411_oKitbash YoRHa 2B, Special Version - 1/6 scale by Anya, auf Flickr

Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 51792402928_637c3c03f0_oKitbash YoRHa 2B, Special Version - 1/6 scale by Anya, auf Flickr

Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 51793025825_68dcb552ef_oKitbash YoRHa 2B, Special Version - 1/6 scale by Anya, auf Flickr

Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 51791342437_65a153b8b6_oKitbash YoRHa 2B, Special Version - 1/6 scale by Anya, auf Flickr

Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 51791342992_b0c97fe5cb_oKitbash YoRHa 2B, Special Version - 1/6 scale by Anya, auf Flickr

Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 51793026960_2b6a48260f_oKitbash YoRHa 2B, Special Version - 1/6 scale by Anya, auf Flickr

Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 51792406158_063309a958_oKitbash YoRHa 2B, Special Version - 1/6 scale by Anya, auf Flickr

Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 51792664069_6d7894d65f_oKitbash YoRHa 2B, Special Version - 1/6 scale by Anya, auf Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice to see the umbrella fully functional and put to good use. And those combat umbrellas can be quite lethal. Very nice integration with the environment, and beautifully shot.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice background and rain effect. Very cool photos.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
This is so beautifully done. Everything from the concept to the execution to the presentation is full of charm and creativity.

Ovy

Ovy
Ah I remember these, love the reduced black and white color palette and lighting, and the overall high quality glamorous photography.

Kayla

Kayla
Oh, thank you very much for your positive feedback! I'm glad that you like the photos.  Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 G0381

I just added photos in black and white (which were only available on Flickr at first).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
With the black & white you now have Nier Noir. Wink

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
She is just as adorable as before! The new pics are great! Nice effects, and very pleasing colour scheme and lighting. The black and white pics are also nice in their way. Thanks for sharing. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Wow! those pics are awesome! I especially like the black & white ones.

Kayla

Kayla
Many thanks for your posts! Nice that you like my photos.  Kayla's photos - 02. Kitbash NieR: Automata, YoRHa 2B, part 2 1f60d
Even the black and white, not everyone likes them ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum