OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Toa Heavy Industries: 1/6 Synthetic Human (Clear Version)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
From 1000 Toys, comes a clear version of the Synthetic Human from Tsutomu Nihei's original series TOA Heavy Industries! Originally event exclusive, this is the first time these will be available through distribution! Features incredible articulation and stiff joints that allow you to pose and hold it in that pose, along with movable eyeballs to allow you even more flexibility when posing! This figure is also perfect for people who custom their toys or use their toys as visual guides when drawing.

NEW PRODUCT: Toa Heavy Industries: 1/6 Synthetic Human (Clear Version) 90051610
NEW PRODUCT: Toa Heavy Industries: 1/6 Synthetic Human (Clear Version) 90077110
NEW PRODUCT: Toa Heavy Industries: 1/6 Synthetic Human (Clear Version) 90087110
NEW PRODUCT: Toa Heavy Industries: 1/6 Synthetic Human (Clear Version) 90133910
NEW PRODUCT: Toa Heavy Industries: 1/6 Synthetic Human (Clear Version) 90146110
NEW PRODUCT: Toa Heavy Industries: 1/6 Synthetic Human (Clear Version) 90184810
NEW PRODUCT: Toa Heavy Industries: 1/6 Synthetic Human (Clear Version) 90193310
NEW PRODUCT: Toa Heavy Industries: 1/6 Synthetic Human (Clear Version) 90218510
NEW PRODUCT: Toa Heavy Industries: 1/6 Synthetic Human (Clear Version) 90582210
NEW PRODUCT: Toa Heavy Industries: 1/6 Synthetic Human (Clear Version) 90794010
NEW PRODUCT: Toa Heavy Industries: 1/6 Synthetic Human (Clear Version) 90830510

#newproduct #ToaHeavyIndustries #SyntheticHuman #clear #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool. Not sure I have any use for it myself, but I do find it very neat.

navetsea

wow this is so cool, transparent material often either developing micro cracks or turns yellow, hopefully they find right formula against both.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very cool, reminds me of some of those 1/12 scale figures....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
I got mine back at SDCC couple years back. nice figure and goes great with the others in the line

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Reminds me of the old Micronauts figures and I seem to remember some sort of enemy Cyborg figure from the 70's that looked like it too.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Cool that they're offering these again. They were doing these cool Synthetic Human Art Shows at a lot of their convention appearances, where they displayed a bunch of different artists' customs with these as a base. I picked one up with the intent to try to get into the next one they did, but I don't think they have since, and I never got around to it anyway. Someday...

shazzdan

shazzdan
I had Micronauts in the 70s too.

NEW PRODUCT: Toa Heavy Industries: 1/6 Synthetic Human (Clear Version) Ttravelerfront

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Yep, that's them, I had the yellow one. They were made by Palitoy over here. Considering the articulation they had, it's a pity the Star Wars figures weren't the same.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
NEW PRODUCT: Toa Heavy Industries: 1/6 Synthetic Human (Clear Version) Img_5777

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow. Great collection, Jaz. They look pretty cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Toa Heavy Industries: 1/6 Synthetic Human (Clear Version) C8485110

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Stryker2011 wrote:Wow. Great collection, Jaz. They look pretty cool.
cheers! that is not all of them actually, just about 1/3 to 1/2 of the synth human collection. They look great in groups IMHO but then again just the one on the shelf brings more attention to the actual design. Perhaps having just one works better. whatever, I love em!

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I really love these, they make for a cool cyborg army like in jaztermareal's pic.

I also used to collect Micronauts - still got one somewhere, still in his sarcophagus * and he still moves pretty smoothly considering he's around 43 years old.

* not strictly historically-accurate, but still 75% more so than any of TBL's attempts Smile

Delanie

Delanie
I kind of like this one is the neck articulated or one piece? It would be cool if it was especially after some of the limited movement on the skeletons especially.

I have a few Micronauts still around I agree with you about the articulation after I got my first I gave up on the 'clunky' original starwars figures

about 15 years ago I went mad and bought up loads of the Takara Micromen and ladies. It's a shame Takara got taken over by tomy and they stopped making them.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Delanie wrote:I kind of like this one is the neck articulated or one piece? It would be cool if it was especially after some of the limited movement on the skeletons especially.

I have a few Micronauts still around I agree with you about the articulation after I got my first I gave up on the 'clunky' original starwars figures

about 15 years ago I went mad and bought up loads of the Takara Micromen and ladies. It's a shame Takara got taken over by tomy and they stopped making them.

articulated at top and base of neck

Diana

Diana
Back when I was still looking for a decent artist reference this was the first figure I wanted! I missed out on the first batch and shortly after that I discovered Phicen, so I switched my focus. Smile

I don't care for the clear version, as the details and therefore the beauty of the design get too blurred. I liked the original color scheme in the battle damaged version the most.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum