OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Longshan Heavy Industries LS2022-01A Westworld - Man In Black

No: LS2022-01A

Product List:
Head carving x 1
voxel x 1
suit x 1
pants x 1
vest x 1
shirt x 1
scarf x 1
leather belt x 1
leather revolver holster x 1
leather dagger holster x 1
Cowboy Hat x 1
Leather Shoes (PVC) x 1
hand type X 6
revolver x 1
Bullet (brass) X16
dagger x 1
bracket x 1

Scheduled Time: 8 January 2022
Closing Time: 8 February 2022

NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Ww110
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Ww210
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Ww310
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Ww410
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Ww510
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Ww610
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Ww710
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Ww810
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Ww910
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Ww1010
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Ww1110
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Ww1210

Long San Heavy Industries LS2022-01B 1/6 Western Paradise - Horse & Harness set

No: LS2022-01B

Product List:
Black War horse x 1
Saddle horse x 1
saddle cloth x 1
saddle Leather (leather) x 1
saddle bag (leather) x 2
saddle leather (leather)
blanket x 1
blanket blanket (leather) x 1
blanket leather (leather)
stirrup x 2
Winchester Holster (leather) x 1
winchester rifle (alloy) x 1

Scheduled Time: 8 January 2022
Closing Time: 8 February 2022

NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Ww1310
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Ww1410
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Ww1510

#newproduct #LongSanHeavyIndustries #WesternParadise #ManInBlack #horse #male #accessory #CableTV-based

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That saddle is absolutely terrible. Apparently, China has no idea what an actual "Western" saddle looks like. (Or maybe, they can't actually use Google Search to look for anything with the word "Western" in it.)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The saddle does look very odd, but otherwise I'm impressed by the figure. What do our horse experts think about the horse? Reminds me of Mr Z's "Hannoverian" but haven't really compared them closely.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is exactly what it is: the Hanoverian. The Ed Harris likeness is good, but looks “healthier” than he actually looks now; he looks sickly and anorexic, and has for a few years. They seem to have captured his “age”, but have given him a fuller face than his scarily gaunt features he currently has.

NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Looks like Ed Harris to me. I agree he looks more gaunt now. The outfit looks pretty close to the show from what I can see. Yea the saddle looks a bit awkward. Did they make a bazillion hannovers that they are including in more and more releases? Just looked it up to make sure, but this is the same company that made trinity (cyber killer) which I think did well for them that they had a second run.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Looks pretty good to me.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad I was suspecting correctly regarding the horse. Yes, Ed Harris' likeness may look a little on the healthier side, but they still did a very good job aging him and the sculpt is instantly recognizable, I think.

Valiarde

Valiarde
It is funny that you said he looks healthier than irl - I was gonna comment how his skin tone looks unhealthy lol Smile
A bit like they forgot to paint his head, but maybe it is my dim phone display...

I love the costume and iam a fan of Ed since The Rock.
I only saw the first season of westworld.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:It is funny that you said he looks healthier than irl - I was gonna comment how his skin tone looks unhealthy lol Smile
A bit like they forgot to paint his head, but maybe it is my dim phone display...

I love the costume and iam a fan of Ed since The Rock.
I only saw the first season of westworld.

I haven’t seen the series at all, but I’ll still gladly add Ed to my Western figure collection. Plus, the wife LOVES Ed Harris. I’ve been a fan of his since The Abyss, but I don’t care for HBO (or any of the big Pay Cable channels — mostly because of the annoying “play the same 6 movies every day for a couple of months until you’re sick of seeing them forever” approach to programming). The paint apps don’t really bother me on the head, as I think that oddly helps with the “aging”. I actually don’t mind that they didn’t make him as gaunt as he actually is, since it gives him (as the Man In Black — originally played by Yul Brynner) a much tougher demeanor as a grizzled gunfighter. Definite PO for him; they can shove that horse and crappy tack up their collective, too lazy to do it right, butts.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:That saddle is absolutely terrible. Apparently, China has no idea what an actual "Western" saddle looks like. (Or maybe, they can't actually use Google Search to look for anything with the word "Western" in it.)

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sadly, yes. The saddle is... no words, lol.  The stirrups were what immediately stood out when I saw the pic of the figure riding (looks like they stuck English stirrups on the failed attempt at a Western 'saddle'), but there's a LOT else wrong with it too. They seem happy to just given an 'impression' of a saddle. Barely that. Razz

And yes, that is the Hanoverian horse they are using there.

Rather than me try to explain in detail, here's a more appropriate example of a 1/6 scale Western saddle by Jean Ross (displayed on the Mr. Z black Thoroughbred model):  

NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Wester10

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Jean does it right. I have an order in with Ben’sCustomTack, so I’m looking forward to getting that. This horse is up at OSK for almost as much as the MIB figure — nearly $200 USD for a horse that can be found… EVERYWHERE… and horrible tack. But, I guess if someone doesn’t care for any sort of credibility or accuracy, getting this is sort of like getting the equally suck James Dean horse from Star Ace.

Valiarde

Valiarde
That Dean horse is very pretty though, just tiny. :/

And cool to hear you both love Ed Harris - so this one is a no brainer for you Smile  (the head looks much better on my laptop screen)

I'm more interested in a Terence Hill Django figure and outfit, if I want any western figures in my collection right now. Is there any Terence head at all in 1/6? (sorry for getting off topic here)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:That Dean horse is very pretty though, just tiny. :/

And cool to hear you both love Ed Harris - so this one is a no brainer for you Smile  (the head looks much better on my laptop screen)

I'm more interested in a Terence Hill Django figure and outfit, if I want any western figures in my collection right now. Is there any Terence head at all in 1/6? (sorry for getting off topic here)

Sadly, no. I’d like to get him and Bud Spencer from the Trinity movies, or TH from My Name Is Nobody. I didn’t realize Hill played Django, I thought that was Franco Nero…?

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:
Valiarde wrote:That Dean horse is very pretty though, just tiny. :/

Sadly, no. I’d like to get him and Bud Spencer from the Trinity movies, or TH from My Name Is Nobody. I didn’t realize Hill played Django, I thought that was Franco Nero…?

Yeah I also love the Trinity movies. We already got a Bud Spencer so I guess it is only a matter of time until we see Terence. Kaustik Plastic will do it i guess.
Hill replaced NEro in the second Django movie from 1968(?) iirc

Edit: Ok it is not the second Django movie but it is 'Django, Prepare a coffin' probably the fourth - having just rewatched it a few weeks ago. Because I love all Hill movies  Smile And the music is awesome too.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Some in hand pics appeared. Looks pretty good imo

NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Westwo10
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set Ed10

(pics from Erik Ko on fb)

csyeung

csyeung
Yea the headsculpt turned out great! The clothing too for the most part. My buddy (Erik) did mention that the hat felt a bit cheap though. He mentioned it's like a cheap plastic they use for the clamshells flocked, but only on the outside which is visible on the underside of the brim.

Ovy

Ovy
Stryker, you could cast him as the father of your Jason Statham figure.
Imagine Jason Statham had played the young MIB in Westworld.

He looks like he has

NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set 1f3b5 Been spending most his live
Living in a Western paradise. NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set 1f3b6

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Stryker, you could cast him as the father of your Jason Statham figure.
Imagine Jason Statham had played the young MIB in Westworld.

He looks like he has

NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set 1f3b5 Been spending most his live
Living in a Western paradise. NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industries: 1/6 scale Westworld - Man In Black action figure & Horse & Harness Set 1f3b6

That would be awesome.

As is, he’s going to be one of the villains in my Westworld.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The head did turn out very well.

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:The head did turn out very well.

Yeah, I just looked it up on ebay, but it is $65. I had hopes for 40. Guess I will pass.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I know this is a specific likeness but it's, uhm, interesting to compare it to Long Shan's other recent, perhaps more frivolously-conceived Smile  'Female Cowboy Bounty Hunter'.

I can't see them facing off against each other in a gunfight, somehow. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum