OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:19 pm

Adeno

There's a cute 1/12 scale Vampirella coming out soon!

Estimated Release Date: June 2020

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/124014

Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale 7GYXbLM

Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Osofl7q

Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale 5dDT5ix

Box Contents

Vampirella figure
3 Pairs of hands
One-piece bikini-style costume
Pair of boots
Armlet (for right upper arm)
Pair of bangles
Thigh band (for right thigh)
Dagger
Reduced scale bat model
Reduced scale skull model
Cloak
Base
Tombstone (a detachable part of the base)

#tbleague #vampirella

2Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:54 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
She is indeed very cute, and I'm pretty tempted as I could use her as a base for a custom.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

3Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:51 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She does look cute. And that tiny bat? Precious!

4Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Tue May 12, 2020 5:17 pm

DarthJ

If she has her clothing glued to her body such as the Arhian pirate it's not for me.

5Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:41 pm

davidd

davidd
Here we are in November and I'm still waiting for the release! The fig is not yet in stock at the vendor where I placed a pre-order. It looks like they are starting to ship from eBay sellers based in China.

6Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:03 pm

Diana

Diana
davidd wrote:Here we are in November and I'm still waiting for the release! The fig is not yet in stock at the vendor where I placed a pre-order. It looks like they are starting to ship from eBay sellers based in China.
Hate it when that happens. Laughing
Neutral

7Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:22 pm

Nekk-ra

Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale 20201110
Received mine today from Giantoy (was charged for her last week). Absolutely lovely face and outfit doesn't appear to be glued on - what little of it there is is a vinyl and not the material they made the recent swimsuits from. Her collar is plastic, though, so it won't droop but can't be adjusted.

8Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:30 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
She's super cute, Nekkra! Did she come with the little bat? Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

9Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:36 pm

Nekk-ra

Yes, she did. Also her skull, knife, and mini graveyard display base. Will try to get pics of that tomorrow, but it gets dark fast due to daylight savings time and outdoor pics come out best.

10Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:00 am

csyeung

csyeung
She turned out great! I kinda like the way the sculpt came out here more than the 1/6 versions for some reason heh.

11Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:10 am

Diana

Diana
Very nice! Are the boots soft or plastic? How does she pose in them? (In case I ever come across a parted out pair of boots. Smile

Thank you!!

12Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:00 pm

Nekk-ra

AerynDiana wrote:Very nice! Are the boots soft or plastic? How does she pose in them? (In case I ever come across a parted out pair of boots. Smile

Thank you!!

She has the vinyl-esque boots similar to the ones that came with Purgatori.

13Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:10 am

Diana

Diana
Nekk-ra wrote:
AerynDiana wrote:Very nice! Are the boots soft or plastic? How does she pose in them? (In case I ever come across a parted out pair of boots. Smile

Thank you!!

She has the vinyl-esque boots similar to the ones that came with Purgatori.
NICE! Thank you. Smile

14Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:41 pm

davidd

davidd
Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale 50941008712_805aab4083_z
Vampi didn't expect her motorbike to run out of gas. Nor, obviously, did she expect
such a sudden change in the weather. Not that she would have dressed any differently anyway.

TBLeague 1/12 scale Vampirella figure
New Ray 1/12 scale Vespa motor scooter

15Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:34 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Nice. I was going to say the poor girl must be freezing, but being a vampire, she hardly classifies as a poor girl, and freezing probably isn't an issue either.

16Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:28 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Better she had taken an appropriate vehicle for the weather.

Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale 4d626810

17Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:27 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, Vampirella scores all the nice rides...

18Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:39 am

Diana

Diana
davidd wrote:
Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale 50941008712_805aab4083_z
Vampi didn't expect her motorbike to run out of gas. Nor, obviously, did she expect
such a sudden change in the weather. Not that she would have dressed any differently anyway.

TBLeague 1/12 scale Vampirella figure
New Ray 1/12 scale Vespa motor scooter
Oh what a beautiful picture! Nicely showing off her long legs. Smile

19Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:56 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I love that scooter. I need to check out New Ray and see what they have available In 1/12. I haven’t thought about that company since my Cy Girls days.

Vampirella was my “gateway drug” into TB League 1/12. I grew up in the 70s and 80s here in the States so she was pretty much a pop culture icon to me. Most of my collection is 1/12 marvel, DC, Figma, SHF, etc. Since Vampirella fit in scale wise, I thought I’d give TBLeague a shot. I think I had Vampirella all of two days before I started tracking down the rest. These figures are pretty amazing.

20Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:07 am

Diana

Diana
Xavion2004 wrote:I love that scooter.  I need to check out New Ray and see what they have available In 1/12.  I haven’t thought about that company since my Cy Girls days.

Vampirella was my “gateway drug” into TB League 1/12.  I grew up in the 70s and 80s here in the States so she was pretty much a pop culture icon to me.  Most of my collection is 1/12 marvel, DC, Figma, SHF, etc.   Since Vampirella fit in scale wise, I thought I’d give TBLeague a shot.  I think I had Vampirella all of two days before I started tracking down the rest.  These figures are pretty amazing.
Haha! Welcome to the club! I'm a little sad I skipped on Vampirella. She's totally not my thing (outfit too skimpy) and I have zero connection to the character, so I can't justify the spending.

But she does look amazing, and some people think they can take 300 bucks for her on Ebay (!), so I'm guessing we'll see other versions, like they did with the 1/6 scale.

21Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:21 am

Diana

Diana
It's been mentioned elsewhere, but: She is available for pre-order again at Giantoy.

22Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:23 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Diana wrote:It's been mentioned elsewhere, but: She is available for pre-order again at Giantoy.
Does this mean we can look forward to your pics of her? Wink

23Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:40 am

Diana

Diana
TravelGuide wrote:
Diana wrote:It's been mentioned elsewhere, but: She is available for pre-order again at Giantoy.
Does this mean we can look forward to your pics of her? Wink
Sadly not. I still don't feel like she fits in with my collection, so I'll spend that money elsewhere. ^^

24Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:44 am

Phicen clothes

Phicen clothes
A beautiful and very sexy Vampirella woman! Is she S23B ?

https://www.instagram.com/phicen_exotic_clothes/

25Vampirella - TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Empty Re: TBLeague Vampirella 1/12 Scale Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:07 am

Diana

Diana
Phicen clothes wrote:A beautiful and very sexy Vampirella woman!  Is she S23B ?
No. Smile
S23B would be 1/6. This is 1/12 and therefore the PHMB2018-T01A or T01B. (Not sure whether she is pale or suntan.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum