OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TBLeague Arhian City of Horrors 1/12 Scale Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

After reading the Arhian comics and understanding her character more, I found her to be quite likable so I got a little version of her. I love the details on her armor, her accessories are very well done. Although it took a while figuring out where each part of her armor and accessories went, it was quite fun and worth it in the end Smile

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
That was one of the best reviews I’ve ever seen, Adeno. You do an amazing job of conveying to the viewer what it’s like to actually have the figure in hand, something that not many other reviewers have accomplished. It’s usually “Here’s the box, here’s the figure out of the box, here are the points of articulation, here are a few comparisons to other figures, and here are a few poses.” Your reviews are so much more fun and informative because they aren’t following a script. You’re just enjoying the figure and putting her in cool poses, silly poses, and everything in-between. In the process, we learn so much more about the figure than we do in most reviews, and we have fun doing it. Incredibly well done!

One quick tip for Arhian owners: I’ve found that the best (and safest way) to get her cloak on is to remove her left hand, wristband, and shoulder armor. Attach the pin on the left side of the cloak to the left shoulder armor (while it’s off the arm), then put the shoulder pad (with the cloak attached), the wristband, and the hand back on. Put the cloak around her and attach the pin on the right side of the cloak to the right shoulder armor. To take the cloak off, just reverse the process. It know it sounds like a lot of extra work, but it puts a lot less stress on the cloak than trying to attach it to the left shoulder armor while it’s on her arm. I learned that the hard way after tearing the my first cloak at the pin hole.

Adeno

Thanks Xavion! They're lots of fun indeed lol!

Good cloak tip! Yeah it's better to remove parts that get in the way first to make things a lot easier!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice review, Adeno. I only have the sixth-scale version and this one's head, but they are indeed pretty likeable.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Thanks Adeno! Nice review Very Happy

Xavion2004 wrote:That was one of the best reviews I’ve ever seen, Adeno.  
You might want to take a look at this review of Captain Sparta:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyGgsdBVRFU

Adeno

Thanks, Captain Sparta is very cute as well! Interesting how they switched to a sculpted hair. I guess it's hard to make short hair look right on a tiny scale haha Smile

Diana

Diana
Oh you make her look so good! Now I am tempted. I initially didn't like her head sculpt from the promo shots, but she looks so good in your review! Arrgh! Laughing

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
TravelGuide wrote:Thanks Adeno! Nice review Very Happy

Xavion2004 wrote:That was one of the best reviews I’ve ever seen, Adeno.  
You might want to take a look at this review of Captain Sparta:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyGgsdBVRFU

That was an excellent review as well.  I watched it a couple of times when I was debating over Captain Sparta. It was also fun and spontaneous.

In fact, it was so good that Diana practically got a marriage proposal in the comments section from one of the viewers.   Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum