OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MerylAkiba

I'm going to start on doing in-depth analysis on reviewing 1/6 called Fixing an Issue. Whenever I buy a 1/6 set or loose part piece I notice a minor flaw. Some of these are perfect, some have flaws that can be fixed with slight modification, while others would call for drastic overhaul (Gothmog or HT Deathstroke's small head sculpt). This is EP.1 of Fixing an Issue:

NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1 Img_2320
NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1 Img_2336

NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1 Img_2333
NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1 Img_2334

NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1 Img_2338
NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1 Img_2337
NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1 Img_2339

NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1 Img_2416
NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1 Img_2417
NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1 Img_2415

NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1 Img_2418
NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1 Img_e211
NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1 Img_2340

NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1 Img_2341

I'll start leaving text at the bottom for end summary.
What's in the box:

• head (looks a little like Anna Farris)
  • large bust
  • Headphones
  • chanclas
  • XL sweater (will not fit male figures)
  • black underwear and nylons

Main Issue: The bust was not necessary. Well you could put it on another body. I chose a Asmus mini body to demonstrate an example of making a Valkyrie Dwarf. Verycool would be a better option. A flat or small bust would be ideal as the body. Putting it on a seamless large bust will damage if taken on/off. Once it is on, it will be permanent. When I tried to disassemble the bust from the TBL pale PLLB2017 S20A, the back of the shoulders of the large bust seem to almost tear. It is akin to an delicate operation. Also note the color difference of Suntan to Pale when using a Kiyoha head sculpt

The bust is made out of a plastic material akin to Zc-girl chest tops. It is not made out of TPE plastic . You can also see the flash lines

You cannot put other clothes on the bust. No bra, bikini, or dress will fit, just this XL sweater. The figure is fine without the bust. You can use a TBL pale athletic or Jiaou YM since those bodies have the larger bust size.

Best part of this set are mostly everything, maybe the head. You get detail headphones, great sewing on the sweater (wish there was the yellow version available) , and my favorite are the chanclas. They are sewed and have that fuzzy material. They fit in her hand and can be use to slap villains.

The head sculpt that has large ears, about a quarter size larger than regular head sculpts by superduck.

I'm going to use the same method as my SoCal Foodie reviews from 1 to 5
Score: 4/5

The hair covers the big ears, which is fine. The bust seems unnecessary. No clothing from another set would fit. You can't pose her topless because the seam would show. Any male clothing won't fit. No clothing for the bust exist except for the sweater, which looks better and works without the bust. So why make this bust piece?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interesting review, Meryl. Thanks for sharing — I agree the oversized bust seems not only unnecessary, but a bit ridiculous.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree the bust is insane, but I suppose the source material is so as well. According to Monkey Depot, this bust piece is supposed to work on TBLeague S07C Body. Alternatively, I have seen this type of sweater around, and you can probably get another one that would fit a more normal body and its more normal bust.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's really big, reminds me of that lady from the movie The Dictator lol.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! NSFW Review SuperDuck Set 037, Super Sonico. Fixing an Issue Ep.1 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum