OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Private army? I prefer the term freelance national defense

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Hello!

These past two weeks have been a little rough and I haven't been able to sit down and put together my alt history guys. I don't personally don't want to go into much detail but I would like to say that we all should spend a little more time taking care of ourselves, it could help with not going to the hospital, specially during these times. Things are however back to normal more or less and thus I sat down yesterday and played a little bit of Tropico and from that I decided to put something together, nothing fancy or special really just a fun bash to put together and get back into one six after such a long time of not doing anything other than staring at my unfinished stuff.

For those that might not know Tropico is a series of games where you become president of an island nation via a variety of means including military coups, hereditary positions and elections, it's a fun game if you like construction and management style games.
Private army? I prefer the term freelance national defense  IjG6qPX
Private army? I prefer the term freelance national defense  8zwt9yn
Private army? I prefer the term freelance national defense  8DiqK0W

Just a little something with not much thought put into it, as most things like it chances are it will be cannibalized for parts soon. For now have fun and take care.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Private army? I prefer the term freelance national defense  1f60e

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Sorry to hear about your troubles, but glad to see you’re feeling better and getting back at it. Looks like a good figure to get back into the rhythm.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Private army? I prefer the term freelance national defense  C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, a very nice military figure. Hope everything is going well with you and yours.

Ovy

Ovy
Well I wish you good health, sir!

Nice simple custom, he could be one of El Presidente's honor guards.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I’m sorry you have been having a rough time ... hope things are better soon.💕

And it’s always a good feeling to get back into making figures, here’s to many more!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Stryker2011 wrote:Sorry to hear about your troubles, but glad to see you’re feeling better and getting back at it. Looks like a good figure to get back into the rhythm.

Thanks stryker, we are not out of the woods yet but feeling better. Getting back into 1/6 after some time can be hard so putting together this guy was a good trial to get back into it.

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, a very nice military figure. Hope everything is going well with you and yours.

Thanks Gubernator.

Ovy wrote:Well I wish you good health, sir!

Nice simple custom, he could be one of El Presidente's honor guards.

Thanks Ovy, I thought about El Presidente and his cool guards, thought about making a simple dude with no camo but since I have no plans to actually keep this guy around I didn't.

skywalkersaga wrote:I’m sorry you have been having a rough time ... hope things are better soon.💕

And it’s always a good feeling to get back into making figures, here’s to many more!

Thanks Skywalkersaga, this was just a little bump on the road, it doesn't get me down but it does shake up everything and you end up dropping hobbies and other things really fast. Hopefully the road will be bumpy but not too treacherous.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Private army? I prefer the term freelance national defense  1f60e

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Good looking figure. He looks as if he could belong to the army of any of a number of US/Western client states in Latin America in the 1960's through the 1990's.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Good looking figure. He looks as if he could belong to the army of any of a number of US/Western client states in Latin America in the 1960's through the 1990's.

Thanks ThePhotosblog, a bit late to reply but the tropico games are basically that, you play as an south american dictator (unless you get toppled) and at some point in the game depending on how your diplomatic relationship is with either the US or the USSR you can start to get military aid. It's a fun game though it's more for fun than for historical accuracy or anything like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum