OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last dance of Jon and Daenerys

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Empty Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:34 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Sorry for not posting much on here these days, hope I will find more time to comment on some cool stuff here.
Anyway, got the deal with sculpt4ever and Wonderdolltailor for their custom Daenerys and got her shipped like two weeks ago. Only now found time for some shots of her (and the ThreeZero Jon). Despite not being a fan of sculpted hair in general, I like the result of the overall figure very much! Tailoring is top notch and the face paint also very very good in my opinion! drunken

Hope you enjoy their last dance... but these will not be the last pics I will make with them for sure Wink

Last dance of Jon and Daenerys _dsc0925

Last dance of Jon and Daenerys _dsc0930

Last dance of Jon and Daenerys _dsc0932

Last dance of Jon and Daenerys _dsc0943

Last dance of Jon and Daenerys _dsc0935

Last dance of Jon and Daenerys _dsc0933

Last dance of Jon and Daenerys _dsc0936

Last dance of Jon and Daenerys _dsc0940

Last dance of Jon and Daenerys _dsc0939

Last dance of Jon and Daenerys _dsc0944

Last dance of Jon and Daenerys _dsc0941

Last dance of Jon and Daenerys _dsc0945

2Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Empty Re: Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:15 am

Spyder

Spyder
Beautiful pictures!

3Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Empty Re: Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:24 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Turned out gorgeous. Well done, all of you.

4Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Empty Re: Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:55 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She turned out really nice. Cool photos. That last one is interesting — were the figures falling, and you were trying to reach in and catch them quick — pretty neat effect either way.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Last dance of Jon and Daenerys C8485110

5Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Empty Re: Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:20 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Daenerys <3

Interesting effect on the last image.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

6Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Empty Re: Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:44 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thank you all Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:She turned out really nice. Cool photos. That last one is interesting — were the figures falling, and you were trying to reach in and catch them quick — pretty neat effect either way.

Yeah, that is what happened. I thought it was a nice dead spirit effect when I saw it - but did not have the time to make my arms more unrecognizeable Razz Liked it anyway.

7Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Empty Re: Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:55 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, it took me awhile to see them at first, so it’s still pretty cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Last dance of Jon and Daenerys C8485110

8Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Empty Re: Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:16 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
She looks really nice, not much of a got fan since I got bored of it on season one but I still appreciate the designs which are cool. Last picture looks like they got punched by some godly hand.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Last dance of Jon and Daenerys 1f60e

9Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Empty Re: Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:08 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Fantastic Work on Characters, Poses and Background

Last dance of Jon and Daenerys Tenor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum