OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discrimination against plus-sized girls!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Discrimination against plus-sized girls! Empty Discrimination against plus-sized girls! Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:19 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi friends, her new pantyhose doesn't fit. They made that stuff only for the slim model-like women Rolling Eyes Really hard for her to get her legs inside. Do you think she is fat?  Laughing Give her some nice words.

Discrimination against plus-sized girls! Faceap64
Discrimination against plus-sized girls! Faceap65
Discrimination against plus-sized girls! Faceap66
Discrimination against plus-sized girls! Faceap67

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh, no! Is that the "buxom" S29? Well, I'm not surprised some 1/6-scale clothing items won't fit -- they are hard enough to fit or slide onto some of the more emaciated bodies, but on this they would be a bigger challenge. I think it worked out fine, and she is gorgeous, as are your photographs of her. I know the smile is a FaceApp special effect, but I also notice you edited out the joints at the wrists. (I normally don't bother with that, partly because I usually aim at portraying how a figure looks like without special effects.) Anyway, the result is eerily realistic. Well done!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She looks good. Too bad it was a struggle to fit the hose on her.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Discrimination against plus-sized girls! C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
No, she definitely is not fat. She reminds me of the Playboy centerfolds of the 70s.

Allotropos

Allotropos
There is nothing more powerful that a confident person be it man or woman who is comfortable in their own skin. I'm not sure how cara delevingne would feel if she skipped her diet but your girl seems perfectly happy !

Well done !

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks Guys.

Yes, Gube. That´s the fascination of this Figure Hobby. I love all the facettes. Some like Military Figures, some the filigree little weapons or some like to bulid Dios. I like the fact you can make photos of them they look like real persons. If Friends ask me " Who´s that ? " and i can say " This Person is 12 " and made out of plastic " Laughing

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
So adorable! Such a fun photoshoot too. Judging from that smile, she's taking that wardrobe malfunction in stride. Really has this classic pin-up vibe. I love it.

Ovy

Ovy
She looks cool, I love the retro vibe of this figure anyway (like that 90s-ish office scene you made)

Fun fact, I am working on pants for a s29 at the moment, haha.

1/6Novice

I love the more realistic "plus" sized figures because they look like actual HEALTHY Human bodies.

I (try) using them for artists models. The first ones I got (by TBL) were too small, too thin, the heads I got were too big for the bodies...etc...

The newer ones don't look like an undernourished women with breast implants.

And it's kind of annoying that they're called "PLUS SIZED". Normal would be more appropriate.

(If only the next S29 I get doesn't rip apart while I look at it.)

And I'd love it if some company offered heads of the same "model" or character with different expressions like the photos by the OP .

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Cute pics  Very Happy  I've got to get that app.

1/6Novice wrote:I (try) using them for artists models. The first ones I got (by TBL) were too small, too thin, the heads I got were too big for the bodies...etc...

Yeah, using them as an art reference is how I got into this damn expensive hobby in the first place!!! Mad  Smile

I prefer (from an aesthetic standpoint) the newer 'plus-size' Rolling Eyes bodies, but I don't mind the others either as I'm all for variety. If the 28/29 was better built (from a manufacturing standpoint) though, it would certainly easily be my favourite.

I guess I can appreciate the potential technical difficulties of making truly plus-size seamless bodies that are also fully articulated (the upcoming 38/39 are still not truly plus size), but that doesn't mean I don't want to see them try. Smile

I will be getting at least one S39, but given the issues with the S29, I'm going to handle it extremely carefully.

1/6Novice

GeeWillikers wrote:Cute pics  Very Happy  I've got to get that app.

1/6Novice wrote:I (try) using them for artists models. The first ones I got (by TBL) were too small, too thin, the heads I got were too big for the bodies...etc...

Yeah, using them as an art reference is how I got into this damn expensive hobby in the first place!!! Mad  Smile

I prefer (from an aesthetic standpoint) the newer 'plus-size' Rolling Eyes bodies, but I don't mind the others either as I'm all for variety. If the 28/29 was better built (from a manufacturing standpoint) though, it would certainly easily be my favourite.

I guess I can appreciate the potential technical difficulties of making truly plus-size seamless bodies that are also fully articulated (the upcoming 38/39 are still not truly plus size), but that doesn't mean I don't want to see them try. Smile

I will be getting at least one S39, but given the issues with the S29, I'm going to handle it extremely carefully.
I bought a second 29 because of the problems with my first. I just hope this nicely shaped body, and the equally nice S39A I'm getting don't degrade in 2-3 months time.

But back to the topic at hand: I wish for more body forms in both genders, I'd love a really tall thin male figure.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
She looks amazing!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

MerylAkiba

To quote Mufasa
Discrimination against plus-sized girls! Tumblr_lwafyjZJi21qzxkvt

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Those are some really cool photos.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Discrimination against plus-sized girls! 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum