OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE
Comic Inspired Hoodless Head sculpt with Pigtails

ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
“A hammer, a dog, and no rules! What else could a gal want?!”

Sideshow presents the Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure, here to clown around in your DC Comics collection.

Inspired by her classic comic book appearance, the Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure wears a fabric bodysuit costume with black and red paneling, diamond patterns, and sculpted white accents like her collar and wrist cuffs. Harley’s grinning portrait features her signature pale complexion beneath a black domino mask and her trademark two-toned jester hood completing her crazed expression.

The articulated Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure includes multiple accessories and seven different gloved hands so you can pose Gotham’s maid of mischief in a variety of clownish and creative poses. The figure comes with a right pointing hand, one pair of fists, one pair of open hands, and one pair of grip hands. Have Harley hold tight to her signature hammer or a baseball bat and let her take a swing at the other DC Comics collectibles on your shelf. Pair her with The Joker Sixth Scale Figure by Sideshow and reunite these two lethal laughing lovers so they can spring a humorous trap on Batman that will leave him in stitches!

The Exclusive Edition of the Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure includes a swap-out head inspired by Harley’s hoodless look. Sculpted blonde pigtails give Harley a more modern comic book portrait in this alternate display option.

Clear some space for the clown princess of crime and bring home the Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure today!

Brand
DC Comics
Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles
Type
Sixth Scale Figure
Artists
JPark (Sculpt)
Narae (Sculpt)
Wan Lee (Paint)
Namhoon Kim (Paint)
The Sideshow Design and Development Team (Design) (Development)
TBLeague (Costume Fabrication)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure features:

Comic-inspired Harley Quinn head in trademark jester hood
Comic-inspired Hoodless Headsculpt with Pigtails
Baseball Bat
Hammer
Sculpted Collar
Sculpted Wrist Cuffs
Fabric Costume including:
One (1) Bodysuit with trademark Red and Black paneling and diamonds
Seven (7) hands including:
One (1) Right Pointing Hand
One (1) Pair of Fists
One (1) Pair of Open Hands
One (1) Pair of Grip Hands
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Materials
Fabric , Plastic
Product Size
Height: 11" (279.4 mm) | *
Dimensional Weight
0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
UPC
BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. (s20)

batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 11307
batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 2601
batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 3409
batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 4380
batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 5364
batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 6348
batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 7338
batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 8321
batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 9306
batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 10288
batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 11308
batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 12255
batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 13240
batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 14220
batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 15203
batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 16191
batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 17181

#newproduct #SideshowCollectibles #HarleyQuinn #female #Batman #Animatedseries-based #comicbook

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
And, yes, the body is also a TBLeague body.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks pretty nice and quite classic. No wonder there is some good poseability -- though I do wonder how much more the body suit would allow (for example, would she be able to sit down, etc).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
All good questions. I’ll let you know when mine arrives — as much as I hate ordering from Sideshow, I had some Reward points to use up, and I really like that it comes with the second head.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

batman - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
I've always liked this costume version of her, and wishing that HT would make the arkham knight version that appeared briefly. Haha, probably slim chance.

It looks like they used a narrow shoulder body for this. For me, I think it would have worked better with a broader shoulder like a 23b, mostly because the head looks big in proportion to the body for me. I think wider shoulders would have balanced it out, but that's just me.

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
Really nice headsculpt. Improvement from previous release.

doodlehobby

I just got mine in a few days ago. Sorry, no pics yet. But the head is HUGE on this body. They used the smaller S24A body which I think was a good choice for Harley. But they didn't scale down the head! It looks ridiculous on her, especially the unhooded head. And if you plan on using this for a standard body... well be prepared to make a bigger hole to accommodate the standard peg. It's actually designed to fit the S24/25 head pegs (which of course you know was smaller than the standard peg).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum