OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO'S DRONES 1/6TH SCALE ACCESSORIES COLLECTIBLE SET

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“That projector is evidence. It will tell people what we are doing and how we are doing it!” – Mysterio

Uses cutting edge projection technology and drones to create incredible holographic effects of the Elementals to paint himself as a hero, Mysterio the master of illusion tricks Spider-Man in twisted reality with nightmares and horrors. To recreate the stunning fight scenes between the villain and neighborhood super hero, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the highly-detailed 1/6th scale Mysterio's Drones Accessories collectible set from Spider-Man: Far From Home.

Meticulously crafted with fine attention to details, the drone accessories set features a 1/6th scale Mysterio Drones, measures approximately 14cm in width, 13cm in length, and 7.5cm in height; two miniature drones, measures approximately 5cm in width, 4.5cm in length, and 3cm in height; beautifully painted with battle damage effects and stretches; and a specially designed collectible stand to set up all the drones at the same time.

Unleash the drones for the most thrilling movie setting!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEACS011
PRODUCT NAMEMYSTERIO'S DRONES
HEIGHTREFER TO DETAILS
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS0
SPECIAL FEATURESMASTERFULLY CRAFTED WITH AUTHENTIC AND FINE DETAILS OF THE SPIDER-DRONE IN SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A

The 1/6th scale Mysterio's Drones Accessories Collectible Set specially features:

- Masterfully crafted with authentic and fine details of the Spider-Drone in Spider-Man: Far From Home
- One (1) 1/6th scaled Mysterio-Drone (approximately 14cm W x 13cm L x 7.5cm H)
- Two (2) miniature Mysterio-Drones (approximately 5cm W x 4.5cm L x 3cm H)
- Skillfully applied multi-layered painting with battle damages effects and stretches

Accessory:
- One (1) articulated display stand (approximately 17cm H x 15.5cm L)

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2021

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval.
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

© MARVEL © 2020 CPII. All Rights Reserved.
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO'S DRONES 1/6TH SCALE ACCESSORIES COLLECTIBLE SET 11320
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO'S DRONES 1/6TH SCALE ACCESSORIES COLLECTIBLE SET 2609
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO'S DRONES 1/6TH SCALE ACCESSORIES COLLECTIBLE SET 3427

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO'S DRONES 1/6TH SCALE ACCESSORIES COLLECTIBLE SET 4386
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO'S DRONES 1/6TH SCALE ACCESSORIES COLLECTIBLE SET 5370
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO'S DRONES 1/6TH SCALE ACCESSORIES COLLECTIBLE SET 6352
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO'S DRONES 1/6TH SCALE ACCESSORIES COLLECTIBLE SET 7342
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO'S DRONES 1/6TH SCALE ACCESSORIES COLLECTIBLE SET 8324
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO'S DRONES 1/6TH SCALE ACCESSORIES COLLECTIBLE SET 9309
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO'S DRONES 1/6TH SCALE ACCESSORIES COLLECTIBLE SET 10291
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO'S DRONES 1/6TH SCALE ACCESSORIES COLLECTIBLE SET 11321
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO'S DRONES 1/6TH SCALE ACCESSORIES COLLECTIBLE SET 12258

#newproduct #HotToys #Spider-Man #FarFromHome #MysterioDrone #accessory #Marvel #MCU #movie #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look pretty cool, although they don't truly appeal to me personally. Perhaps it's because I haven't seen the film. Still, adding a couple of mini versions for what I imagine are false perspective purposes is a neat trick.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:They look pretty cool, although they don't truly appeal to me personally. Perhaps it's because I haven't seen the film. Still, adding a couple of mini versions for what I imagine are false perspective purposes is a neat trick.

Plus -- and I doubt this was the actual HT intention -- they can double-serve with 1-12 figures like Mezco Spider-Man or even Marvel Legends. (Do recommend seeing the film -- but you don't need me to tell you that).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Plus -- and I doubt this was the actual HT intention -- they can double-serve with 1-12 figures like Mezco Spider-Man or even Marvel Legends.  (Do recommend seeing the film -- but you don't need me to tell you that).

Excellent point. I didn't think of that, but maybe HT did.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum