OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secrets From The Vault

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Secrets From The Vault Empty Secrets From The Vault Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:40 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
I was going through some archived work and considered revisiting some of the designs and ideas I was exploring. With others I just thought they had interesting composition/lighting and had never shown them here before. There are also some early attempts at photo-manipulating real eyes and open mouths onto the headsculpts for more...intense expressions. But firstly I figured I would share what has been the inspiration for a handful of my 1/6 figure designs - my last-minute Halloween disguises from the past 5 years. Don't laugh!

Secrets From The Vault Lumii_54
Secrets From The Vault Lumii_55
Secrets From The Vault Lumii_56

Now onto the actual figures.

Secrets From The Vault Lumii_57
Secrets From The Vault Lumii_58
Secrets From The Vault Lumii_59
Secrets From The Vault Lumii_60
Secrets From The Vault Lumii_61
Secrets From The Vault Lumii_62
Secrets From The Vault Lumii_63
Secrets From The Vault Lumii_64
Secrets From The Vault Lumii_65
Secrets From The Vault Lumii_66
Secrets From The Vault Lumii_67
Secrets From The Vault Lumii_68

2Secrets From The Vault Empty Re: Secrets From The Vault Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:55 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Why would we laugh? You are quite creative and your figures are interesting both in how they look and the world they exist in.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Secrets From The Vault 1f60e

3Secrets From The Vault Empty Re: Secrets From The Vault Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:04 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
How awesome to see your 'concept art' so to speak, it's like a peek behind the scenes. Your Halloween costumes look great, and I can definitely see how your own personal aesthetic shines through in your 1/6 work! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

4Secrets From The Vault Empty Re: Secrets From The Vault Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:19 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I never quite realized how Gheizt is your personification, in a sense, but that Halloween make up says it all. Smile The work you show is as beautifully intricate and moody as ever.

5Secrets From The Vault Empty Re: Secrets From The Vault Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:22 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Some pictures are really scary ! That´s fantastic, there´s a real likeness between You and Gheizt. I like Your new Avatar Picture and Yourt Monsters. I only can sculpt Minotaurs, Orcs, Dwarfs ansd so on... but Your Creatures are made by Your own Fantasie. That´s a high level of sculpting

6Secrets From The Vault Empty Re: Secrets From The Vault Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:42 pm

GregT

some of those are super-creepy, flawlessly photographed....
(I can almost feel my cacospectamania kickin' in, sixth pic down)
bravo!  encore!

7Secrets From The Vault Empty Re: Secrets From The Vault Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:06 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
So fun! Yeah, you can really see how your own aesthetic comes through in all of your figures. And the photoshop experiments are such a creepy good time! Definitly some gold here that was well worth revisiting and sharing.

8Secrets From The Vault Empty Re: Secrets From The Vault Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:56 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Really cool thing in “real” life with the 1/6. Neat stuff.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Secrets From The Vault C8485110

9Secrets From The Vault Empty Re: Secrets From The Vault Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:04 am

Ovy

Ovy
So you were inspired by yourself!!

So great, if you only know the characters/figures, it feels very.... metaphysical to see it in real. Are the other characters also based on real people/costumes? You know a creature named Trey personally?

10Secrets From The Vault Empty Re: Secrets From The Vault Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:06 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Ovy wrote:So you were inspired by yourself!!

So great, if you only know the characters/figures, it feels very.... metaphysical to see it in real. Are the other characters also based on real people/costumes? You know a creature named Trey personally?

Hehehe... Trey is inspired by my brother-in-law (although he personally has more of a viking thing going on), you can definitely see the similarities. lol Simultaneously intimidating yet comical with the googly eye glasses.
Secrets From The Vault Lumii_69

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum