OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:54 pm

ZombieTestSubject

Although that zipper is huge, she's looking great overall.

27Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:19 pm

rui

ZombieTestSubject wrote:Although that zipper is huge, she's looking great overall.
Thanks! I thought the same about the zipper as well when I received the jacket. When it came to unzip it so I could put it on BW, though, I suddenly became quite glad it wasn't to scale. Laughing

28Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:22 pm

doodlehobby

rui wrote:
ZombieTestSubject wrote:Although that zipper is huge, she's looking great overall.
Thanks! I thought the same about the zipper as well when I received the jacket. When it came to unzip it so I could put it on BW, though, I suddenly became quite glad it wasn't to scale. Laughing
Looks good, though you really need to tie those boots! Twisted Evil LOL

29Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:30 pm

rui

doodlehobby wrote:Looks good, though you really need to tie those boots! Twisted Evil LOL
I tried but the laces are too short for my fat clumsy fingers. You'll notice there's a half knot now. The excess string, I just hid inside the boots. Razz

30Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:39 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
rui wrote:I thought the same about the zipper as well when I received the jacket. When it came to unzip it so I could put it on BW, though, I suddenly became quite glad it wasn't to scale. Laughing

Oh I know exactly what you mean. She looks very good!

31Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:53 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
rui wrote:
doodlehobby wrote:Looks good, though you really need to tie those boots! Twisted Evil LOL
I tried but the laces are too short for my fat clumsy fingers. You'll notice there's a half knot now. The excess string, I just hid inside the boots. Razz

A pair of tweezers can be your friends. Very Happy

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) - Page 2 C8485110

32Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:26 am

Diana

Diana
Are those boots advertise as men's boots by any chance? I've been looking at... actually.... *she remembers* I caved yesterday and bought them to try on female feet. Laughing
I do hope they can be tightened around the ankles.

33Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Widow Custom (my first kitbash) Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:03 am

rui

Stryker2011 wrote:
rui wrote:

A pair of tweezers can be your friends. Very Happy
Lol, tried that, too, but that seemed even harder than just fingers. Razz

Maybe if I had some cross lock ones. I've just been using the tweezers that came with my tech repair kit and the very thin string tends to just slip away.

AerynDiana wrote:Are those boots advertise as men's boots by any chance? I've been looking at... actually.... *she remembers* I caved yesterday and bought them to try on female feet. Laughing
I do hope they can be tightened around the ankles.
It was part of the outfit set from the first post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum