OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM Empty Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:10 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I just got these from Walmart CLEARANCE (See Price on Pictures) and use a couple of left over heads from the leftover Barbie Black Widow line to create something new.

Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM 50525759952_4b395f79b5_bDSC09825 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM 50525600686_337ca0911d_bDSC09826 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM 50525600661_68e80c769a_bDSC09827 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM Empty Re: Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:21 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Not bad for Barbie heads — recognizable as Scarlet. (Here’s hoping that HT will make a Cheetah from WW84, and not just the 2 WW figures — but AS the Cheetah, not just her human form — though I wouldn’t mind a figure of Kristen Wiig, either).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM C8485110

3Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM Empty Re: Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:09 pm

rui

That's pretty neat. Smile

4Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM Empty Re: Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:20 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Not a bad find for kitbashing, I look forward to see your work.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM 1f60e

5Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM Empty Re: Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:47 am

Diana

Diana
Wow! Those heads are beautiful! And they look great combined like this, too! Good find! Smile

6Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM Empty Re: Two Quick and Cheap Bashes from AFM Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:21 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Not bad for Barbie heads — recognizable as Scarlet. (Here’s hoping that HT will make a Cheetah from WW84, and not just the 2 WW figures — but AS the Cheetah, not just her human form — though I wouldn’t mind a figure of Kristen Wiig, either).

Thanks. A Kristen head would be cool.
rui wrote:That's pretty neat. Smile

Thanks. I couldn't go wrong at the price wither.
Theboo-bomb wrote:Not a bad find for kitbashing, I look forward to see your work.

Thank you so much. Glad you enjoy them. I'm blessed to get to do them and when other enjoy them, well, that's a bonus.
AerynDiana wrote:Wow! Those heads are beautiful! And they look great combined like this, too! Good find! Smile
I'm sure we all enjoy the hunt. It's even better when the hunt bares fruit. I'm blessed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum