OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

back and ready for more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1back and ready for more Empty back and ready for more Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:25 pm

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Hi all! Very Happy

I know, it's been too long! It's nice to see this site is still going strong, although no thanks to slackers like me!  Embarassed Predictably I got burnt out from 1/6 about two years ago after my last activity and got into other hobbies, mostly RC tanks, but I'm feeling that 1/6 love coming back and have been dabbling in some new projects and feel ready to share again.

On a personal note, it's been a tough year. Lost two uncles to COVID and have just been pretty isolated. I thought I would have more time for hobbies but it's been tough to be motivated.

I'll be posting some new work soon, also maybe I'll post some of my RC projects in the other scales sections, so keep an eye out. Bought an actual photo light box (they're not too expensive!) so I can finally shoot decent quality shots. I've got an old project I never posted because I wanted to take better pics so hopefully I'll get that on here too.

So, good to be back, and for the newer folks who don't know me, nice to meet ya! If you want to see my previous work, most of it is on OSW and the old WWII sites like 6th Div and Sixth Army Group. I've got some threads on here as well.

Here's a teaser on what I've been working on. I'll be seriously impressed if anyone can guess what it's for.
back and ready for more P1090167

See you soon!

2back and ready for more Empty Re: back and ready for more Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:54 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Welcome back! I'm sorry for your loss; hope you and yours are doing better now. The shape reminds me of a gun holster, though it might be some sort of garment.

3back and ready for more Empty Re: back and ready for more Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:15 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice to see you back, TGF. Sorry about your uncles — that’s rough.

And, no, I have no idea what you’re making, but I’m curious to see what you have brewing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

back and ready for more C8485110

4back and ready for more Empty Re: back and ready for more Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:52 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
I'm new here, but welcome back! I agree with the others, sorry to hear about your uncles Sad

5back and ready for more Empty Re: back and ready for more Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:57 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Welcome back! And very sorry for your loss. ;_;

I also thought it might be a gun holster of some sort... or a plague doctor mask, lol.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

6back and ready for more Empty Re: back and ready for more Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:29 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I comprehend not feeling motivated to do anything hobby related, but once you are back you start to notice that the hobby was sorely needed, even if all you did was change some figure's pants or something.

I'll take a guess and say it's a holster of some kind, it's either that or a fashionable leather suit for a lizard.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! back and ready for more 1f60e

7back and ready for more Empty Re: back and ready for more Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:48 am

Ovy

Ovy
Hi/welcome (back), 

And sorry for your loss.

I faintly remember seeing a beautiful paratrooper you made some time ago, other than that I have to explore your old works! Did you do Tank girl stuff too? I customized a number of apocalyptic tank girl/raider heads and outfits for a customer this year.

And I'd too say it's a pistol type holster thingy.

8back and ready for more Empty Re: back and ready for more Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:28 am

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Thanks for the reply guys, and I do appreciate your condolences! 

My new thread is up, so the guessing is over, it's a leather shooting sleeve. Hey, don't feel bad, I don't even know what that is!  Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum