OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ammo Arms Pub

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Ammo Arms Pub - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ammo Arms Pub Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:27 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Really great shots; really capture a great sense of motion. My favorite is that second shot.

27The Ammo Arms Pub - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ammo Arms Pub Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:39 pm

BAMComix

Stryker2011 wrote:Really great shots; really capture a great sense of motion. My favorite is that second shot.

Thanks Mark Very Happy , they were great fun to do. In truth I only had a few figures topple. It just goes to show how great the centre of balance is with the TBL figures. I suspect, if I had used jointed figures, it would have been a lot harder to do Wink

28The Ammo Arms Pub - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ammo Arms Pub Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:14 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I agree, nice posing. Is that Elvis on stage? Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

29The Ammo Arms Pub - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ammo Arms Pub Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:03 am

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, nice posing. Is that Elvis on stage? Smile

Thanks Ian Very Happy . Yeah, it is indeed Elvis, a barbie sculpt I believe. popped onto a jointed 1/6 body cheers .

30The Ammo Arms Pub - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ammo Arms Pub Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:35 am

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
That's crazy how much stuff and posed action you have packed into that diorama set! Nice work! I also like how several of the ladies keep their holsters and weapons on even while swinging around the dance floor, cuz, well, you never know, right?  Cool

31The Ammo Arms Pub - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ammo Arms Pub Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:11 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
tankgirlfuzzy wrote:That's crazy how much stuff and posed action you have packed into that diorama set! Nice work! I also like how several of the ladies keep their holsters and weapons on even while swinging around the dance floor, cuz, well, you never know, right?  Cool

Thank you so much! It was huge fun to do and a little challenging, but well worth it Very Happy . lol! One of the rules at the Arms is the can keep their weapons, but not use them in the bar, and I don't think any of them want a ban lol! lol!

32The Ammo Arms Pub - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ammo Arms Pub Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:30 am

Ovy

Ovy
Yes, beautiful sense of motion, perfectly caught that busy buzziness/buzzy business going on in the background. bounce bounce bounce

33The Ammo Arms Pub - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ammo Arms Pub Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:52 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ovy wrote:Yes, beautiful sense of motion, perfectly caught that busy buzziness/buzzy business going on in the background. bounce bounce bounce

bounce bounce bounce Many thanks Ovy! very kind indeed cheers cheers cheers

34The Ammo Arms Pub - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ammo Arms Pub Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:04 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Looks like a fun place to be, really like the variety in all the patrons.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Ammo Arms Pub - Page 2 1f60e

35The Ammo Arms Pub - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ammo Arms Pub Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:48 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:Looks like a fun place to be, really like the variety in all the patrons.

Thanks so much Thrboo-bomb, I guess they are is a fair bit of variety in the Arms regulars Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum