OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: Twelve O'clock
Product Name: Twelve
O'clock 1/6 Arms Master Action
Figure Product Number: Twelve O'clock--T001 Character Body:
1: One head sculpture
2: One movable body
3: 6 Alternatively fine styling hand
4: lockbox a 5: watch a
6: Mobile a
7: bullet two packets (shell, a bullet in each packet)
8: a base bracket
clothing parts:
- a suit
- a shirt
- a tie
- A belt-a
pair of leather shoes
Order cut-off time: from now until June 20th
Expected to be available in the fourth quarter of 2021

NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  10571110
NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  10571311
NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  10571411
NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  10571611
NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  10571712
NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  10571911
NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  10572011
NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  10572210
NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  10572310
NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  10572510
NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  10572610
NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  10572810
NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  10573010
NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  10575910
NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  10580610

#newproduct #TwelveO'Clock #ArmsMaster #male #movie-based

Valiarde

Valiarde
I liked the movie. Base is nice and likeliness is good i think?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, it is a good likeness. Probably the best NC I’ve seen, but the expression is pretty bland. But overall, still nice.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  C8485110

ahbake

Yeah, looks pretty good.
Reminds me a bit of another actor as well, but I can't quite place him...

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
Might have squinted my eyes a bit to hard but through the good likeliness of cage i could see a ralp fiennes, at least cheekbones and eyes

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, I've forgotten (or not seen) the movie, but the likeness is excellent in my opinion, and like Mark said better than earlier ones. Yes, it is not particularly intense, but usually accuracy scores higher for me than intensity. Nice set, if somewhat limited set, and creative design with this base.

davidd

davidd
I guess I'm out of touch, because I've never even heard of the movie, but it would be fun to use this as a National Treasure style adventure figure!

Looks like some interesting hand sculpts are included. Or should I say, the "alternatively fine styling hands" look to be finely styled alternatives.

Ovy

Ovy
Ah not bad, and so many bullets, haha. The movies intro made young me think that bullets are stamped on an assembly line.
While in reality, they are 3d printed.

Btw he looks like an adult version of the chancellor of Austria:
NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  1d0a4731-0001-0004-0000-000001203960_w1200_r1_fpx44.99_fpy35.22

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ok, I had to do about three or four google searches before I finally figured out wtf this movie was actually called. The film in question is Lord of War (2005), in case anyone else was totally out of the loop like me. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks Sky, I was wondering myself!

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
What a way out in left field, WTF movie choice. In the first place Lord of War (though good) was never the kind of movie that most anyone would want to memorialize with a figure on their shelf. And certainly not so 16 years later -- it's not a cult movie, not a perennial like SW or Godfather, hasn't had any sequels or references to. Can anyone even remember the name of this character? If you can't name him, you probably didn't wake up this morning hoping somebody would finally make a Yuri Orlov figure (there) .

And yet... what I think may save the prospects of this figure is that it's a nice neutral and good Nicolas Cage figure. 95% of its purchasers will buy it just to have Nic Cage, and maybe 5% to celebrate the specific movie. A 2005 Nic Cage is optimal. The suit etc is general, and so is the phone, though it is period-specific. Really the only thing that specifically says "Lord of War" is the bullets base.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think your assessment is completely accurate, MBAM. As much as we like to complain about overly specific actor figures or heads, it is also useful to have good ones that are not overly specific.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
If I had this, I could use it next to my Nicolas Cage head from the Face-Off figures, and replicate this:  

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Funny!

Valiarde

Valiarde
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:What a way out in left field, WTF movie choice.  In the first place Lord of War (though good) was never the kind of movie that most anyone would want to memorialize with a figure on their shelf.  And certainly not so 16 years later -- it's not a cult movie, not a perennial like SW or Godfather, hasn't had any sequels or references to.  Can anyone even remember the name of this character?  If you can't name him, you probably didn't wake up this morning hoping somebody would finally make a Yuri Orlov figure (there) .

And yet... what I think may save the prospects of this figure is that it's a nice neutral and good Nicolas Cage figure.  95% of its purchasers will buy it just to have Nic Cage, and maybe 5% to celebrate the specific movie.  A 2005 Nic Cage is optimal.  The suit etc is general, and so is the phone, though it is period-specific.  Really the only thing that specifically says "Lord of War" is the bullets base.

There is also a NC from The Rock movie out there. It is not like "The Rock" is a cult movie, too - even so it might be the movie I have watched the most ever lol  because we had it on VHS in the late ninetees. Anyway, while strange movie choice here, getting another Cage in is not the most surprising thing givign he he quiet famous and having him wear a generic outfit is a easy production thing. They probaly wanted to get the head onto the market first and foremost.  Smile

The funnier part is we always get the neutral faces these days, given the critisism of his "overacting" Razz
NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Arms Master (Arms Master) action figure  Caged

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum