OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAM's Hottoys and other stuff

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:36 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
The poor man is trying to analyze the artifact, and they keep distracting him. Nice! Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

27BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:00 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:The poor man is trying to analyze the artifact, and they keep distracting him. Nice! Smile

Haha! That second pic is like: “Can’t you see I’m bus... WHAA!” (Accidentally stares at boobs).

28BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:11 am

BAMComix

Stryker2011 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:The poor man is trying to analyze the artifact, and they keep distracting him. Nice! Smile

Haha! That second pic is like: “Can’t you see I’m bus... WHAA!” (Accidentally stares at boobs).

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Yes, the Doctor certainly has his work cut out keeping his mind on the job! Razz

29BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:44 pm

Dr. Dahk'nezz

Those are excellent pics. You're use of shadowing works very well. That's something I really need to work on...lol...my photography skills...and it seems that the Doctor is quite the ladies man...lol

30BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:21 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Dr. Dahk'nezz wrote:Those are excellent pics. You're use of shadowing works very well. That's something I really need to work on...lol...my photography skills...and it seems that the Doctor is quite the ladies man...lol

Thank you so much! those shadow pics were done with a desk lamp and a black background, give it a try, you may be surprised at the results Very Happy

31BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:39 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
I wasn't sure where to pop my new character, so I opted to post him here. This is my first venture into the male tbl and I am very pleased with how he turned out.

J.J. Sledge. he is the first male to be created and join the "Genesis Team"

BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 50803323387_99146c03c2_cJ.J. Sledge (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 50803214536_a04300a28e_cJ.J. Sledge (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 50802465568_9e53578b72_cJ.J. Sledge (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

32BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:34 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks good, and appropriately bad-@$$ery (I just made up a new word).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 C8485110

33BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:01 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Looks good, and appropriately bad-@$$ery (I just made up a new word).

Thanks! I am really pleased with how he turned out! Very Happy Great word too!

34BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:07 am

blackpool

blackpool
Awesome, he looks great! And always nicely presented in the BAM HQ!

35BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:32 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
blackpool wrote:Awesome, he looks great! And always nicely presented in the BAM HQ!

Many thanks Blackpool! I always look forward to your comments bounce bounce bounce

36BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:17 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He looks great. That's what these bodies were made for.

37BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:19 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:He looks great. That's what these bodies were made for.

I agree! they really are great! Very Happy This will probably pave the way for quite a few more bounce bounce bounce

38BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:55 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Nice one! As others might confirm, I really like creative ways of hiding wrist joints. Laughing

He totally looks like he could be in an 80s action movie. Or 90s. Or 2000+.  An univeral hero of some kind.

Or appear here.

39BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:10 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ovy wrote:Nice one! As others might confirm, I really like creative ways of hiding wrist joints. Laughing

He totally looks like he could be in an 80s action movie. Or 90s. Or 2000+.  An univeral hero of some kind.

Or appear here.

Very Happy Very Happy That's awesome!

Thanks so much for the great words about my latest creation. He will definitely live up to the action hero vibe bounce bounce

40BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:51 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I love the Doctor Who shots! It helps that he is my favorite incarnation. But on discovering some ancient artifact, there's no one I'd rather have help from.

41BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:19 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
ReverendSpooky wrote:I love the Doctor Who shots!  It helps that he is my favorite incarnation.  But on discovering some ancient artifact, there's no one I'd rather have help from.

I agree! of the newer Doctor's he was definitely the best one bounce. Jake is a lucky guy having the Doctor to call on when he needs help in all things alien Very Happy

42BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:32 pm

davidd

davidd
BAMComix wrote:

I agree! of the newer Doctor's he was definitely the best one....

I'm glad you were specific: of the newer Doctors! Wink

Would you care for a jelly baby?

43BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:13 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

44BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:34 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
davidd wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

Haha! Agreed. David was/is the best of the Newer Docs, but no one will be able to beat Tom overall. That man is a legend!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 C8485110

45BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:36 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:
davidd wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

Haha! Agreed. David was/is the best of the Newer Docs, but no one will be able to beat Tom overall. That man is a legend!

I have to agree! it's a pity I can't afford the big chief studio version (son's 21st!). He really is nice!

BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Fourth-doctor-definitive-series-thumbnail-sg1

https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/collectables/doctor-who/sixth-scale-figures/fourth-doctor-definitive-series

46BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:46 am

davidd

davidd
You just had to show me this link, didn't you?

I wonder if their Delgado The Master fig is also available for pre-order?

47BAM's Hottoys and other stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:45 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:You just had to show me this link, didn't you?

I wonder if their Delgado The Master fig is also available for pre-order?

Quite possibly Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum