OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAM's Hottoys and other stuff

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:29 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
BAM's Hottoys and other stuff 45246914941_c7a4326f04_cLeon S. Kennedy (Shadows) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

BAM's Hottoys and other stuff 45176255432_901a2784ab_cLogan by Dal Lee, on Flickr

BAM's Hottoys and other stuff 44169291745_4bd9752bfb_cChun Li Combat Readt 002 by Dal Lee, on Flickr

BAM's Hottoys and other stuff 31532608528_471623628a_cHere come the bad guys! (003) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

BAM's Hottoys and other stuff 30558433257_c367dc8d71_cHere come the bad guys! (005) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

BAM's Hottoys and other stuff 45183651511_1689deda7b_cJenna Shadows B/W by Dal Lee, on Flickr

2BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:21 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Is that the Super Duck Chun Li? She looks different under that lighting.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

BAM's Hottoys and other stuff C8485110

3BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:58 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Is that the Super Duck Chun Li? She looks different under that lighting.

Yeah, she is the super duck set on an S23 Very Happy

4BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:26 pm

Diana

Diana
Super nice! Arrgh! I really need to shoot more...

5BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:28 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
AerynDiana wrote:Super nice! Arrgh! I really need to shoot more...

Thank you Diana! I hope you get to make some time for pics soon bounce bounce

6BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:00 pm

davidd

davidd
Very nice portraits, moody and intense!

7BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:39 pm

GregT

excellent figures, but your photo composition is the star of the show here!

8BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:00 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:Very nice portraits, moody and intense!

Many thanks Dave! Very Happy

GregT wrote:excellent figures, but your photo composition is the star of the show here!

Wow, thank you Greg! Very Happy

9BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:41 pm

DonDeG

DonDeG
Logan looks awesome!!!

10BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:49 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
DonDeG wrote:Logan looks awesome!!!

Thanks! bounce bounce bounce

11BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:50 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Great shots! Love all the intense shadows.

12BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:55 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
ReverendSpooky wrote:Great shots!  Love all the intense shadows.  

Thanks Rev Very Happy I like the effect too, I like how it helps bring out the details of the sculpts Very Happy

13BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:21 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Lovely, moody photos. I'm usually so focused on showing off a product or custom that I forget how awesome a more artistic approach like this can be. Well done.

14BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:11 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Lovely, moody photos. I'm usually so focused on showing off a product or custom that I forget how awesome a more artistic approach like this can be. Well done.

Thanks you! I like doing these types of shots as I think the dark background and shadows can really bring out the details of how well sculpted these figures are bounce

15BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:16 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
A couple of shots of my Doctor Who figure with some of Jake's agents

BAM's Hottoys and other stuff 50736590337_da6bc38a8f_cAnything Doc? by Dal Lee, on Flickr

BAM's Hottoys and other stuff 50736595217_4fee1872dc_cWhat does this mean?? by Dal Lee, on Flickr

16BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:18 pm

DonDeG

DonDeG
Wow! What amazing dioramas! The props are amazing! Two questions:

1. Where did you get the window blinds? They are cool as hell!
2. Is that a little little Green Arrow on the Mantel??

17BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:24 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
DonDeG wrote:Wow! What amazing dioramas! The props are amazing! Two questions:

1. Where did you get the window blinds? They are cool as hell!
2. Is that a little little Green Arrow on the Mantel??

thanks so much for the amazing comment! Very Happy The window blinds are those roll up dinner mats cut to size, and the little guy on the fireplace is a Legolas chess piece. Hope it helps Very Happy Very Happy

18BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:59 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really like those first sets of photos. Your studio as always is fantastic every time you take photos in it I notice something new.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! BAM's Hottoys and other stuff 1f60e

19BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:15 pm

DonDeG

DonDeG
BAMComix wrote:

The window blinds are those roll up dinner mats cut to size, and the little guy on the fireplace is a Legolas chess piece. Hope it helps Very Happy Very Happy
Ah! Thanks for the info! Very cleaver idea for the window blinds. I will definitely try it! Ha! Legolas! Very cool!

20BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:10 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:Really like those first sets of photos. Your studio as always is fantastic every time you take photos in it I notice something new.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thank you!

21BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:10 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
DonDeG wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

The window blinds are those roll up dinner mats cut to size, and the little guy on the fireplace is a Legolas chess piece. Hope it helps Very Happy Very Happy
Ah! Thanks for the info! Very cleaver idea for the window blinds. I will definitely try it! Ha! Legolas! Very cool!

happy to help cheers

22BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:36 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The poor man is trying to analyze the artifact, and they keep distracting him. Nice! Smile

23BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:00 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:The poor man is trying to analyze the artifact, and they keep distracting him. Nice! Smile

Haha! That second pic is like: “Can’t you see I’m bus... WHAA!” (Accidentally stares at boobs).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

BAM's Hottoys and other stuff C8485110

24BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:11 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:The poor man is trying to analyze the artifact, and they keep distracting him. Nice! Smile

Haha! That second pic is like: “Can’t you see I’m bus... WHAA!” (Accidentally stares at boobs).

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Yes, the Doctor certainly has his work cut out keeping his mind on the job! Razz

25BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Empty Re: BAM's Hottoys and other stuff Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:44 pm

Dr. Dahk'nezz

Those are excellent pics. You're use of shadowing works very well. That's something I really need to work on...lol...my photography skills...and it seems that the Doctor is quite the ladies man...lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum