OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Star Wars] Imperial Artifacts Trooper, a redone figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Hello!

I've been working on a variety of Star Wars bashes which include bounty hunters, imperials, rebels and maybe some smugglers... not sure about those yet. I must say I've become bit by the star wars bug once again, one of those bugs got me to look back into a figure I did a long time ago (almost a year ago to be precise) I always liked the idea behind it but the armor used left much to be desired which is why I always wanted to remake it and so I did, I think this version is closer to what I imagined them to look and I hope all of you like it as much as I do.

The original thread Artifacts Guard is this one in case anyone wants to look back on the figure and perhaps read about them, the story hasn't changed at all but the figure has.

[Star Wars] Imperial Artifacts Trooper, a redone figure NzdVd2x
[Star Wars] Imperial Artifacts Trooper, a redone figure UldI9Cs
[Star Wars] Imperial Artifacts Trooper, a redone figure U1o7whi
[Star Wars] Imperial Artifacts Trooper, a redone figure 5AK3hnj

Apart from changing the armor to a better hasbro version I also changed the kama from a fake leather to a canvas fabric which is also much longer, I also made the shoulder pauldron myself since the hasbro one is too thick and made him look like he was getting choked by it. Other than that not much else was changed from the original one other than a few minor details here and there.

Well that's all for today, I hope everyone has a nice Sunday, keep having fun and stay safe out there.
[Star Wars] Imperial Artifacts Trooper, a redone figure MApYoOF

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! [Star Wars] Imperial Artifacts Trooper, a redone figure 1f60e

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool upgrade. The changes might not be drastic, but the figure does look sharper. So these are the guys handling Sith holocrons or whatever those things are called? Smile I'm working on a far less creative Star Wars custom at the moment, but thanks for the boost of inspiration.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
GubernatorFan wrote:Cool upgrade. The changes might not be drastic, but the figure does look sharper. So these are the guys handling Sith holocrons or whatever those things are called? Smile I'm working on a far less creative Star Wars custom at the moment, but thanks for the boost of inspiration.

Thanks Gubernator, you are correct these are the weird guys that guard holocrons and other things. I'm looking forward to seeing your new star wars custom.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! [Star Wars] Imperial Artifacts Trooper, a redone figure 1f60e

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool figure. The dark paint mixed with the red is striking. cheers

He who dies with the most toys wins!

[Star Wars] Imperial Artifacts Trooper, a redone figure C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Much more interesting than dude 1, nice red contrasting accents, the silver studs/rivets a and longer kama give him a more medieval ancient sithy look.

My favourite thing are those red 'gills' below the eye. I could imagine they light up when he talks, resembling the volume.
Would be a pointless but cool feature.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum