OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 1/6 scale White Wolf Armor Version 006 Action Figure (Updated with bigger images)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Packing List:

Figure:
1 * Regular head sculpt
1 * Angry head sculpt
1 * Figure body
7 * Hands

Costume:
1 * Underwear
1 * Pair of trousers
4 * Belt
1 * Hook
1 * Chest Armor
1 * Waist Armor
2 * Shoulder Armor
2 * Arm Armor
2 * Wrist Armor
1 * Pair of shoes

Weapons:
Long sword x2
Crossbow x1
Arrows x3

NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 1/6 scale White Wolf Armor Version 006 Action Figure (Updated with bigger images) 0ffg3j10
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 1/6 scale White Wolf Armor Version 006 Action Figure (Updated with bigger images) 2ce9ge10
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 1/6 scale White Wolf Armor Version 006 Action Figure (Updated with bigger images) Uzumvg11
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 1/6 scale White Wolf Armor Version 006 Action Figure (Updated with bigger images) 2xiufm10
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 1/6 scale White Wolf Armor Version 006 Action Figure (Updated with bigger images) 28use410
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 1/6 scale White Wolf Armor Version 006 Action Figure (Updated with bigger images) Qsept510
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 1/6 scale White Wolf Armor Version 006 Action Figure (Updated with bigger images) Wo6h2f10
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 1/6 scale White Wolf Armor Version 006 Action Figure (Updated with bigger images) Jthiqs10
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 1/6 scale White Wolf Armor Version 006 Action Figure (Updated with bigger images) Tuwsmc10
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 1/6 scale White Wolf Armor Version 006 Action Figure (Updated with bigger images) Azsxzo10

#newproduct #MasterTeam #WhiteWolf #Armorversion #male #videogame-based #books #fanatsy

brassco

brassco
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 1/6 scale White Wolf Armor Version 006 Action Figure (Updated with bigger images) Comp-1561992941

If i'm not wrong, this should be based on The Witcher, starring Henry Cavill.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
brassco wrote:NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 1/6 scale White Wolf Armor Version 006 Action Figure (Updated with bigger images) Comp-1561992941

If i'm not wrong, this should be based on The Witcher, starring Henry Cavill.

Figure based on the Witcher Videogame(s), so it's not attempting to have any Henry Cavill resemblance (though that show derives from the game and the same underlying books).

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I’m not really seeing the resemblance to Geralt from TW3 in the first sculpt, but I really like it! The armour looks fantastic too!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I really want that first sculpt parted out!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

blackpool

blackpool
Yup it's purely based on the videogame "Witcher 3 - wild hunt", my girlfriend has become a great fan of Geralt (like me lol), and you get to customize your character at barbershops in the game, the two headsculpts show exactly what you get on screen, kudos to them for that!

Same on the armor, it's one of the most iconic ones from the videogame...

Nice release, from all geralts that we have seen, my preference definitely goes to this one!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Geralt is quite popular these days. I agree, the head sculpts are great, even without being based on Henry Cavill. We don't get a very clear/zoomed-in look, but it looks like for once the bared teeth might be done well, in the "angry" head sculpt. The sculpted armor looks excellent, if perhaps a tad overly neat. Anyway, I like it, and I don't even have any attachment to any version of the franchise.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Updated the original post with bigger images...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 1/6 scale White Wolf Armor Version 006 Action Figure (Updated with bigger images) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Updated the original post with bigger images...

Thank you! And it does look great. I do hope they manage to keep this quality in the final product.

csyeung

csyeung
Loved the game. This looks really good. I hope someone makes the Henry Cavill version. I kinda like the scruffy headsculpt more than the clean shaven/shaved head. Armor looks great too. Been a while since I played witcher 3.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum