OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

Head sculpt
Figure body w/ 5 x gloved hands
Scarf
Down Jacket
Vest
Trousers
Foot Sleeve x1 pair
Ski boots x1 pair
Bow x1
Bow Quiver x1
Arrow x2
Pistol x1
Holster x1
Dagger x1
Waist belt x1
Pick Axe x1 pair
Climbing Robe x1
Walkie Talkie x1

NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure Expedi10
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure 13432710
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure 13435810
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure Master10
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure Master11
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure Master12
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure Master13
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure Master14
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure Master15
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure Lc4-5210
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure Lc11-510
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure Master16
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure 13430111

#newproduct #MasterTeam #Lara #female #videogame-based

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Please and thank you. I need at least one Lara in my collection, and I’ve been very happy with the MT Jill Valentine, and Lara here looks great.

I know I’m in the minority here, but I prefer sculpted hair when ponytails are involved..

csyeung

csyeung
This looks really good! I agree with Xavion, but I'll take what I can. It's definitely better than the most recent SW toys versions.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Wow…$169.99 USD at Giantoy. She must not be on a seamless body (and certainly doesn’t need to be).  I broke my general rule and preordered her based on the price, the character (always in demand), and the overall quality of the clothing and sculpt on the MT Jill set.

csyeung

csyeung
What's your rule Xavion? Although I think with shipping nowadays, the usual 140 figs 2 or 3 years ago are about 170-180. I did have some coupons saved up so it was a little cheaper heh. I think all 1/6 scale figs have increased across the board.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
My general rule is to wait until pictures of the final production version start to surface as opposed to pre-ordering. The head sculpt is really the deciding factor on most figures for me, and too many of them don’t live up to the prototype. I have confidence n MT though.

csyeung

csyeung
ah yea, I get that. That's a good rule to keep. It's a little tough with these figures though as they tend to sell out a lot faster when released, unless you are fortunate that they make a second run. Hopefully this holds up, although for a Lara croft, if worse comes to worse, I can stick a miss spetznas head on it hehe.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks very good overall. I understand why they had to go with molded hair, but I can't say the work on it looks sufficiently detailed to pull it off successfully. But since she is videogame-based, perhaps it is good enough?

glitch

glitch
After getting some feedback on the hair, one of Master Team's representatives said that they would revise it before release. So it should look a little more polished by the time we get her.

shazzdan

shazzdan
The head sculpt is a pretty good representation of the game character. The accessories look pretty cool. Personally I would have preferred this costume from the game rather than the parker.

NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure Rise-of-the-tomb-raider

Diana

Diana
shazzdan wrote:The head sculpt is a pretty good representation of the game character. The accessories look pretty cool. Personally I would have preferred this costume rather than the parker.

(image)

Now THAT is one set I might have caved for despite not caring much about such a young Lara Croft.

brassco

brassco
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure 7-528x31

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2785-new-product-swtoys-fs031-croft-3-0-1-6-scale-figure?highlight=swtoys+croft

This is not bad, imo. The HS looks like the game version. But this new version is more appealing, with more accessories.

The swtoys version uses seamless body (not so good quality). I wonder what type of body comes with this Master Team version...

Valiarde

Valiarde
This figure looks really cool imo. The outfit is great for any style of outback explorer you want to bash- and the head is nice too.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Oh and I think most of these pics were taken by Randam  Wink   Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Valiarde wrote:Oh and I think most of these pics were taken by Randam  Wink   Smile

Oh that's supercool! They look great. Sold me! hehe

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
While it looks good, I would have preferred a more classic Lara. I stopped playing this series after the first three games (my console and all my games were stolen, so I pretty much gave up).

NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure 49e66e10
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure 01d45910
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure Aadebf10
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure A0450310
NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure A876a710

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
csyeung wrote:
Valiarde wrote:Oh and I think most of these pics were taken by Randam  Wink   Smile

I was just joking mate, but they look like his typical style.  Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Ack, that sucks Mark, I love those costumes too, unfortunately I don't think anyone will ever make those =(.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Valiarde wrote:
csyeung wrote:

I was just joking mate, but they look like his typical style.  Smile

That's flattering, but these pics are out of my league with digital snowflakes and post-processing stuff. Wink

shazzdan

shazzdan
Stryker2011 wrote:While it looks good, I would have preferred a more classic Lara. I stopped playing this series after the first three games (my console and all my games were stolen, so I pretty much gave up).
The feminists have suborned Lara as one of their icons so we're not allowed to like classic, sexualized Lara any more. I ended up customizing my own because I doubt we'll ever see a commercial one.

Diana

Diana
For the record: I also prefer the old Lara. She is a classic and I don't feel threatened by her. This new Lara is too young and basically a female Indiana Jones. The old Lara Croft was feminine power, however impractical her outfit was.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Woah, this figure seems really cool. There's a lot of interesting stuff in it, accessories and clothing wise.

Now I can't agree more with a craving for classic Lara outfits. Why isn't there any company making them?  SuperDuck, for example, isn't shy from both sexy and famous videogame characters.

There's a market for all versions of Lara, but let's be honest: the classic Lara is original, nostalgic, way more iconic and instantly recognizable. Most fans of classic Lara are now adults with the money to spend on figures that trigger their nostalgic feelings and way more faithful to the character than the reboot one.
A perfect recipe for... a collectible. That's why I genuinely don't understand why is there almost nothing related to classic Lara in 1/6 scale.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I would buy several Lara’s including the classic version if the quality is there.  I don’t mind getting this version first, though. It’s a nice departure from the usual fare, and so is the price.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Speaking of classic Lara, this orange jacket can be used to make one of her outfits from Tomb Raider 3.

NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 010 1/6 Scale Lara Action Figure ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Faa%2F81%2F2d%2Faa812de492deb5c4df7b907b0f6b62c5

Now I'm tempted to get this jacket loose to build that outfit, specially after seeing a pair of 1/6 trousers exactly like that one.

blackpool

blackpool
very cool and promising! If not to have a very adventurous and geared up Lara Croft, that's a lot of kitbash potential!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum