OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

spray booth suggestions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1spray booth suggestions Empty spray booth suggestions Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:51 pm

tflockj11

tflockj11
Up until now, I've done my rudimentary airbrushing and spray painting outside because of the fumes. Now that it's winter, that option is out of the question. I am looking to purchase/make a spray booth or cabinet, preferable something that can be disassembled somewhat to save room. Amazon actually lists quite a few options, with wide ranges of prices. I want something with both a filter and a fan to draw out solvent vapors-most likely venting outside.

Does anyone have any experience with these commercially available spray booths or a DIY version? I've found a number of DIY versions online as well. The main drawback of the lower cost ones seems to be the size. I want to be able to get a 1/6 figure and similarly sized things in the booth/cabinet.

Any info would be appreciated.

Tom

2spray booth suggestions Empty Re: spray booth suggestions Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:55 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I can only say it sounds like a good idea. But I have no concrete suggestions to offer, sorry. I think some of our contributors might, and I hope they see this post.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum