OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just for fun! - Genesis Girls Photo Photo challenge Vote

Just for fun! - Genesis Girls Photo challenge Vote

Just for fun! - Genesis Girls Photo Photo challenge Vote Vote_lcap42%Just for fun! - Genesis Girls Photo Photo challenge Vote Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
Just for fun! - Genesis Girls Photo Photo challenge Vote Vote_lcap42%Just for fun! - Genesis Girls Photo Photo challenge Vote Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
Just for fun! - Genesis Girls Photo Photo challenge Vote Vote_lcap16%Just for fun! - Genesis Girls Photo Photo challenge Vote Vote_rcap 16% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BAMComix

BAMComix
Tami has cornered Steve Rogers, she is sure she will win the game, after all, who doesn't love Cap, right?

Tami & Cap

Just for fun! - Genesis Girls Photo Photo challenge Vote 50706366427_d34567f12d_cPhoto challenge for the girls (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Not too be outdone, Annabelle has caught a pic with possibly the most grumpy of all the Superheroes, Wolverine.
Will a pic with Logan win her the comp?

Annabelle & Logan

Just for fun! - Genesis Girls Photo Photo challenge Vote 50706293376_7f2c58684b_cPhoto Photo challenge for the girls (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Tabi thinks she definitely has the best hero! Thor! but will the God of thunder be enough to win her the comp???

Tabi & Thor

Just for fun! - Genesis Girls Photo Photo challenge Vote 50706287346_859ed52f5d_cPhoto Photo challenge for the girls (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

BAMComix

BAMComix
Annabelle's in the lead so far! but will that be enough for her to win?? bounce bounce

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I voted for whom I thought looked best, so that would be Tami & Cap.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Just for fun! - Genesis Girls Photo Photo challenge Vote 1f60e

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:I voted for whom I thought looked best, so that would be Tami & Cap.

Thanks so much for playing along Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum