OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

" Joker " NAM Correspondent

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  Empty " Joker " NAM Correspondent Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:59 pm

Chip

My take on Full Metal Jacket`s Private Joker .

" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  15-P1090866

" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  1-P1090911

" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  2-P1090908

" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  4-P1090900

" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  5-P1090897

" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  6-P1090894

" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  7-P1090889

" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  8-P1090884

" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  9-P1090882

" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  10-P1090883

" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  11-P1090878

" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  12-P1090876

" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  13-P1090873

2" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  Empty Re: " Joker " NAM Correspondent Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:53 am

Ovy

Ovy
Oh hi Joker. Really great job. Is that a Tom Holland head sculpt? That's very fitting to the character, the glasses make him perfect.

One critique, though: 
I wonder, why did you write "Born to kill" on the helmet and at the same time he is wearing a peace button. What's that supposed to mean?

3" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  Empty Re: " Joker " NAM Correspondent Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:27 am

Chip

Ovy wrote:Oh hi Joker. Really great job. Is that a Tom Holland head sculpt? That's very fitting to the character, the glasses make him perfect.

One critique, though: 
I wonder, why did you write "Born to kill" on the helmet and at the same time he is wearing a peace button. What's that supposed to mean?

Thanks very much Ovy , yes I believe it is the head you mention .

To quote the movie on your very question .

COLONEL To Joker  " Marine, what is that button on your body armour " ?

JOKER " A peace symbol, sir" .

COLONEL "Where'd you get it " ?

JOKER "I don't remember, sir ".

COLONEL "What is that you've got written on your helmet "?

JOKER "Born to Kill," sir.

COLONEL " You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke " ?!

JOKER" No, sir .....I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir."

4" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  Empty Re: " Joker " NAM Correspondent Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:01 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another very nicely done figure! I thought that was Tom Holland too! Which reminds me that, for all that we sometimes complain it's so often actor heads that are available in this scale, there are so many more actors and looks of actors to portray... Great attention to details and nice catch on the back story (well, explanation within the film).

5" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  Empty Re: " Joker " NAM Correspondent Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:58 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks good — the choice of head sculpt works great for Mathew Modine.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  C8485110

6" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  Empty Re: " Joker " NAM Correspondent Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:29 pm

Chip

Cheers Ian , Mark . Glad you like him .

7" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  Empty Re: " Joker " NAM Correspondent Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:07 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very nice indeed Chip, everything about this works together perfectly! Lots of details to catch the eye too!

8" Joker "  NAM Correspondent  Empty Re: " Joker " NAM Correspondent Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:43 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's a cool looking Joker.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! " Joker "  NAM Correspondent  1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum