OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yuzhendo wishes everyone a Happy New Year! Family health, arrogant! Extra cash!

PRODUCT NAME: FEMALE SOLDIER OF THE VIETCONG GUERILLA
PRODUCT ITEM NO.: UD9006
SET INCLUDES:
Costume COSTUME:
1. 1X black suit uniform PAJAMAS UNIFORM
2. 1X guerrilla scarf Vietcong NVA guerilla scarf
3. 1X armband Uniform Arm Band
4. 1X Black Jungle hat Jungle hat
5.1X olive combat backpack Viet Cong NLF Combat Rucksack (Backpack)
6.1X Khaki North Vietnamese Army K50 Magazine Pouch North Vietnamese Army Viet Cong K50 Magazine Pouch
7. 1X Beige Rice Bag Vietnam NVA VC Field Rice Kit w rice bag
8. 1X Army Green Belt Viet Cong Belt with Brass Buckle
9. 1X Khaki 2 Pouch Grenade Pouch Chi-Com Grenade Pouch (2 Cell)
10. 1X Leather small pouch
11. 1X Khaki Scabbard Machete scabbard
12. 1X Brown Gun Sling
13. 1X Brown North Vietnamese Army Rope
14.1PAIR black women Ho Chi Minh sandals Ho Chi Minh sandals
simulation head sculpture NEW BOND HEAD SCULPTURE "Zhi Xi"
body with palm/foot BODY W/ RELAXED HANDS
palm PALMS:
1. 1PAIR GUN HOLDING HANDS
2. 1X Machete-holding right hand
equipment ACCESSORIES:
1. 1X Vietnamese Rice Hat
2. 1X Viet Cong water bottle NVA Canteen
3. 1X Machete Machete
4. 2X Viet Cong Short stick grenade Viet Cong Short Stick Grenade X2
5. 1X Viet Cong fragmentation grenade NVAViet Cong grenades
6. 1X booby traps booby traps Tin can
weapons WEAPONS:
1. K-50M machine gun K-50M Submachine Gun

ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424110
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424210
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424211
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424212
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424311
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424310
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424410
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424412
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424411
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424413
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424511
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424510
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424512
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424513
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424610
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424612
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424611
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424710
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424712
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424711
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424810
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424811
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424812
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 22424910
ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) 036

#newproduct #Ujindou #VietnamWar #VietCong #Guerrillas #female #historical #military

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ho Chi Minh sandals, is that a thing? Cool set.

Chip

I got really excited when I see this title , but soon felt deflated . I know it`s old but Dragons " Linh " figure was similar . The Ruck looks wrong , as far as I am aware , the NVA and Vietcong had three not two pockets on the rear , of course there were many workshop made items , but this looks more like a mini ARVN pack . What else is really new ? I don`t see that much , o.k it`s some of it`s from way back but most , if not all this stuff has been released before , and I personally have most of it . I think a male version would sell much better , the 21st century toys release is dated , but can look very good with some time upgrading them . The black hats nice though . I wonder what size the figure is , I got a feeling she will be to tall and looks well fed for a V.C Gal , but hard to say when she not next to any figure to compare . If your a new NAM collector , then this no doubt is a god send , and well done them for touching the subject .

Yes Ian , they were named Ho Chi Min Sandals I believe , they made them from old tyres . Very Happy

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I’m intrigued by various parts of this, but not the whole thing. I like the head and the sandals intrigue me, but if this has just updated some thing from prior releases, then I may just have to dig a bit. Objectively, with no prior knowledge, this looks interesting for the kit of bashing

brassco

brassco
given by what is happening out there now, i would like to see a Aung San Suu Kyi figure now. I vaguely remembered a Michelle Yeoh movie about Aung having her figure made, but how about the real one?

not too keen on this figure, though...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It does seem like a cool set, and I'm with Chip in being glad at least that they attempted this type of figure. I'm no expert, though, and don't know much about the details of the outfit to comment on that side of it. However, the headsculpt looks way too soft, clean and pretty for the subject matter.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Talon65

I have a pretty decent Nam collection but choices for NVA/VC have always been pretty rare so I'm glad to see this figure. I have Dragon's Lin and while she does work, size wise, her gear is incredibly out of date and if you want more than one female VC, you have very little choice finding any body that Lin's uniform will fit on.

As far as the incorrect backpack, yeah it would be nice if they gave us an accurate NVA/VC pack but I could just use it on an ARVN figure or just assume she scavenged of a US casualty.

I do agree that head looks to clean and doll like but I can't really recall seeing any female Asian heads sculpts that aren't. Unfortunatly.

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
i saw the name Dragon's Lin above, which figures that is name Dragon's Lin ?

Talon65

cuongcodon wrote: i saw the name Dragon's Lin above, which figures that is name Dragon's Lin ?

Dragon made a female VC figure named  "Lin" when they first started doing 'Nam. Up until now, the only female 'Nam figure produced thatcI know of. The body is very skinny and the head doll like but not bad. The uni could only be used on a Dragon female as their body was sooo thin. The coolie hat, belt and M1 Carbine pouch were made of rubber and the Carbine was nice except it had a crappy elastic sling and they short you a mag. The canteen was okay. The pack was decent except the straps were out of scale giving it a doll like appearance.

I eventually upgraded most of the equipment on mine, a cloth ammo pouch and belt, added a better rifle sling and painted and weathered her hat to make it less rubbery and toy like.

Edit: I've been spelling the name incorrectly, it's "Linh".

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
Talon65 wrote:
cuongcodon wrote: i saw the name Dragon's Lin above, which figures that is name Dragon's Lin ?

Dragon made a female VC figure named  "Lin" when they first started doing 'Nam. Up until now, the only female 'Nam figure produced thatcI know of. The body is very skinny and the head doll like but not bad. The uni could only be used on a Dragon female as their body was sooo thin. The coolie hat, belt and M1 Carbine pouch were made of rubber and the Carbine was nice except it had a crappy elastic sling and they short you a mag. The canteen was okay. The pack was decent except the straps were out of scale giving it a doll like appearance.

I eventually upgraded most of the equipment on mine, a cloth ammo pouch and belt, added a better rifle sling and painted and weathered her hat to make it less rubbery and toy like.

Edit: I've been spelling the name incorrectly, it's "Linh".

Hvae you remember thier code name ? or an image ?

A Man

I believe Talon65 is referring to Dragon's  Nam Ho Chi Minh Trail Viet Cong Scout "Linh". Item No. 70027.

Promotional images from Dragon:

ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) WgLaTw0q_o

ujindou - NEW PRODUCT: UJINDOU: 1/6 Vietnam War-Female Viet Cong Guerrillas (#UD9006) FgD2d9VW_o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum