OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 new version of Handbag 2.0, the body is made with the accuracy of head sculpting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hello, everyone:
Thank you for your continuous attention and support to the Worldbox durable body series. New models of body are under development. This year, there will be a new male body and a standard Japanese female body. In 2020, Worldbox will continue to adhere to high-quality raw materials for the body in 2020, adhering to the attitude of developing fine head sculptures in the industry.
This time we bring you a new version of the 2.0 hand, which is expected to be used as a standard in the new batch of various models in the future, replacing the old hand. Make your soldiers more exquisite and enjoyable, thank you!

NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 new version of Handbag 2.0, the body is made with the accuracy of head sculpting 18134010
NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 new version of Handbag 2.0, the body is made with the accuracy of head sculpting 18134510
NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 new version of Handbag 2.0, the body is made with the accuracy of head sculpting 18135110
NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 new version of Handbag 2.0, the body is made with the accuracy of head sculpting 18135611
NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 new version of Handbag 2.0, the body is made with the accuracy of head sculpting 18140012
NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 new version of Handbag 2.0, the body is made with the accuracy of head sculpting 18140511
NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 new version of Handbag 2.0, the body is made with the accuracy of head sculpting 18140910
NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 new version of Handbag 2.0, the body is made with the accuracy of head sculpting 18141210
NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 new version of Handbag 2.0, the body is made with the accuracy of head sculpting 18141610

#newproduct #WorldBox #hands #male #accessory

Theflyingman

Looks really amazing. Most ungloved hands look pretty unrealistic except for one or two figures so this will be very welcome.

Diana

Diana
Very nice!
Hopefully the female hands will get the same treatment.

Are they compatible with a TBLeague body?
How are the WorldBox bodies?

csyeung

csyeung
nice looking hands!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Diana wrote:Very nice!
Hopefully the female hands will get the same treatment.

Are they compatible with a TBLeague body?
How are the WorldBox bodies?

Sadly, WorldBox hasn’t made a female figure yet, so I don’t know if they would venture into it until/if they do.

Imho, WB makes the best jointed bodies on the market; they are sturdy as hell, and hold up well. They have narrow shoulder bodies with removable necks that are 10x better than anything out there. My one nit is the necked bodies can be difficult to find heads that fit without some modification since the necks tend to be on the thick side. The removable necked bodies are fine (even with the supplied neck piece).

The hands should be compatible with any male body out there as they use the same pin joint that most bodies use (there are, of course exceptions).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 new version of Handbag 2.0, the body is made with the accuracy of head sculpting C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Nice seeing hands getting more love. The only hands I have that are not just one colored are detailed hands from cheap ZCtoys body.

Also, the body is made with the accuracy to head sculpting I think.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
These do look great! The only hands I have that are so nicely sculpted and painted are Hot Toys hands.

Reminds me....wish those middle-finger female hands would have finally been released.... :/

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:Sadly, WorldBox hasn’t made a female figure yet, so I don’t know if they would venture into it until/if they do.

Imho, WB makes the best jointed bodies on the market; they are sturdy as hell, and hold up well. They have narrow shoulder bodies with removable necks that are 10x better than anything out there. My one nit is the necked bodies can be difficult to find heads that fit without some modification since the necks tend to be on the thick side. The removable necked bodies are fine (even with the supplied neck piece).

The hands should be compatible with any male body out there as they use the same pin joint that most bodies use (there are, of course exceptions).

Thank you very much for the info! I love you

skywalkersaga wrote:These do look great! The only hands I have that are so nicely sculpted and painted are Hot Toys hands.

Reminds me....wish those middle-finger female hands would have finally been released.... :/
Indeed. I ordered two lots and am still waiting...

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
First of all, "Make your soldiers more exquisite" is my favorite phrase of the day.  But seriously, these hands look great and I commend the effort.  Head sculpts are sexier so they get all the attention, but hands are really important too.  Sometimes we may not even consciously notice yet they can weaken an otherwise great figure even at HT level.  These WB hands having distinct nails, accurate veins, some skin texture, and colouring would really help making a figure credible without necessarily drawing attention to themselves.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:First of all, "Make your soldiers more exquisite" is my favorite phrase of the day.  But seriously, these hands look great and I commend the effort.  Head sculpts are sexier so they get all the attention, but hands are really important too.  Sometimes we may not even consciously notice yet they can weaken an otherwise great figure even at HT level.  These WB hands having distinct nails, accurate veins, some skin texture, and colouring would really help making a figure credible without necessarily drawing attention to themselves.

Good points. I have a pet peeve about poorly sculpted hands. For instance, as much as I love the PopToys Xing bodies for offering a different body shape than tbleague, I think their hands are really awkward looking. And even tbleague hands fall short in terms of the paint jobs (with no painted detail whatsoever). Might be the high-end doll fan in me, but I feel like some 1/6 scale hands are neither as realistic nor as aesthetically pleasing (in shape, sculpt, gesture) as they could be. And worst is when there are visible plastic-y seams on hands. ewww. Razz

Diana

Diana
I completely agree. And while we're on the subject of hands, I wish TBLeague would address the lack of mobility in their wrists! It is so very limiting. Clearly they focus more on optics and greater articulation would probably result in the joint showing a little, but come on! Give us the option! Give it a try! Maybe the customers won't mind!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with everything that has been said -- hands often get slightly short-changed (admittedly, prioritizing heads is understandable), and these look excellent.

blackpool

blackpool
that's indeed very cool!!!

csyeung

csyeung
So I was looking back at the Mr. Stone figure by one toys where they are using the worldbox and it looks like these are the same hands in that set?

NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 new version of Handbag 2.0, the body is made with the accuracy of head sculpting 20201126_153817_163__30744.1607879967

csyeung

csyeung
NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 new version of Handbag 2.0, the body is made with the accuracy of head sculpting Dsc02210
NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 new version of Handbag 2.0, the body is made with the accuracy of head sculpting Dsc02211
NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 new version of Handbag 2.0, the body is made with the accuracy of head sculpting Dsc02212

I grabbed a set off feebay. Here are a couple in hand photos. It comes packaged in a plastic box. The light may be blowing out a bit of the details but there IS speckling on the hands and the veins are faintly painted bluish as well. The fingernails are individually painted with a small gloss finish so the shine a bit. Most of them come paired left and right but the special hands (pinching and thumbs up) are right hand only. Regular hot toys wrist pegs seem to fit fine with these so I'm guessing most bodies do. I don't have a male phicen body but the color is darker, closer to those zc toys? Definitely darker and more flesh colored than the female phicen bodies. It's a bit softer plastic than what comes with third party bodies, I guess a bit closer to hot toys hands. Also they look more matte in hand. I guess the lighting here makes it a bit more glossy than it actually is.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Those are some very fine hands indeed.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for the review! Would love to pick these up at some point...

Diana

Diana
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. They look great! Thank you for the p/review! Smile

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
All I can think of is the Seinfeld episode where George became a hand model.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
csyeung wrote:So I was looking back at the Mr. Stone figure by one toys where they are using the worldbox and it looks like these are the same hands in that set?

NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: 1/6 new version of Handbag 2.0, the body is made with the accuracy of head sculpting 20201126_153817_163__30744.1607879967

I've pre-ordered this set. I wanted to get a AT027 body for a while and this set was just perfect, with a body already tattooed, clothing, HS and the extra hands. The figure is not out yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum