OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6-resistant body, thick version of "AT030", New generation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hello everyone,
Thank you for your support and trust of Worldbox. We also have a lot of self-knowledge, there are many aspects of progress, do not dare to live up to everyone's expectations, focus on the 12-inch road, strive to develop more quality places and products to meet everyone. In 2021, the peaks expected to launch four new products, and the body model will not be the same as the factory model has been sold. Inspirational reached your military cabinet, there is an error, full of body! Among them, the first female body - Asian Japanese women's body, please pay attention.

Today, it is a rough version of the corner of the body, and the new generation of China's equipment development is enabled. It has more improvements in detail performance and joint fitness, compared to the large muscle Edition AT027, both hormones Each has a thousand autumn, and it is called two-door god. It will be quite deep in his hand. Hereinafter, there is a placing map to provide everyone to appreciate, I hope everyone likes, thank you!

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6-resistant body, thick version of "AT030", New generation  15501110
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6-resistant body, thick version of "AT030", New generation  15501510
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6-resistant body, thick version of "AT030", New generation  15521812

Worldbox: 1/6 Draft Parget - Strong Edition (No. AT030)
Product List:
Strong body one
Three head engrave connector
Four pairs of hands, fists, guns, grip, natural hand
Pair
Worldbox, 1/6 durable body "at030"
-One (1) Durable Body
-Three (3) Connecting Rod for Head
-FOUR (4) Pair of Hands
-One (1) Pair of Foot

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6-resistant body, thick version of "AT030", New generation  15514511
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6-resistant body, thick version of "AT030", New generation  15514810
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6-resistant body, thick version of "AT030", New generation  15515010
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6-resistant body, thick version of "AT030", New generation  15515310
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6-resistant body, thick version of "AT030", New generation  15515610
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6-resistant body, thick version of "AT030", New generation  15520010
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6-resistant body, thick version of "AT030", New generation  15520310
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6-resistant body, thick version of "AT030", New generation  15520610
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6-resistant body, thick version of "AT030", New generation  15520910

#newproduct #Worldbox #AT030 #Thick/Resistant #male #body #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
As much as we have been spoiled by the seamlessness of TBLeagues and Jiaous, these WorldBox bodies are still quite impressive. This one looks massive, although (because?) less tall than AT027.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I’m not a fan of super bulky muscle bodies but I have to admit the sculpting and finish on these is fantastic. Worldbox is by far my favourite 1/6 body, I just wish they’d make some smaller, slim bodies with less muscle!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Not quite my 'type', lol, but seems very well made, as usual. I also notice they are once again showing off the awesome hands. I really love that they seem to be paying so much attention to those now.

ETA: Cross posted with Lynkhart. ;D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It's like a He-Man body -- nice. I just don't know what I'd use this for. I struggled to find workable heads for the "Fat" body, and the necks on these tend to be really, REALLY thick -- which is probably my one area of contention with these -- otherwise, these guys make my go-to jointed bodies (the AT025, 20, & 11). 10x better than those crappy Coo Model bodies, or all the other aftermarket junk. It pays to spend a bit more if you want quality.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6-resistant body, thick version of "AT030", New generation  C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
I guess his use of steroids was not in....vein. Cool

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
from what i've had in worldbox bodies, none disappointed me so far, quite the contrary. as for the height, i think its ok not being as tall as the at027, basic clothes i had were impossible to fit onto, though i custom made him a vault suit. having one figure towering over the others in a dio works fine for me, but i don't need the nba all stars Wink

as for the muscularity, there ain't no too big for me, only a lack of proper roids. eat clen and tren hard Wink the body seems quite poseable due to his upper arm joint, but maybe it's my imagination or the biceps look really off. almost like bi and triceps were inverted.
of course he can't flex his biceps and curl it into a ball, but on the literally other side there's no striation or definition on the triceps either.
if i imagine them turned 180 degrees however, at least the more defined roundness would then be the biceps.

but no matter, once i'm back again into 1/6 and need some raider or big brawler type of character, this is right up my alley

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Ovy wrote:I guess his use of steroids was not in....vein. Cool

I tried to stick a great reaction gif to this but apparently nobody uses bbcode for embedding anymore so you’ll just have to have this boring unanimated one instead.

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6-resistant body, thick version of "AT030", New generation  45425710

Ghost808

Ghost808
Poorly placed finger in the second picture from the top!! 😆

Sorry. I'll show myself out.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ghost808 wrote:Poorly placed finger in the second picture from the top!! 😆 Sorry. I'll show myself out.

LOL Your dirty mind! Or is it actually a well-placed finger, obviating the need for digital censoring? Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6-resistant body, thick version of "AT030", New generation  Benswoll

Finally a body for him

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Finally a body for him

LOL I don't know. He is massive too, but this body is far more defined.

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
I'm about the pick up the ripped body, so I like their work.

But this one? outside of creating a creature or monster type of character I can't see any use of this....

maybe a 1/6 scale gears of war soldier?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum