OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Chapter 7: Family of Spades
Chapter 1: Jade-faced beasts are

born to lose their hearts , but to live to win

Edwin (Edwin) sisters and siblings grew up in a medium-sized British gangster family, the
eldest daughter Carly in When she was young, she was not valued by her father, but she hoped that she could marry other families to form a marriage.
But Carly, who has a very stubborn personality, was beautiful, intelligent and bold
since she was a child . She hoped to get the same cultivation treatment as other boys, so she liked to play with boys since she was a child, and he was proficient in everything he likes to learn how to fight firearms.

Because of his extraordinary talent and character, he gradually gained the appreciation of his father and family elders in the gang.
The only child, David, was cultivated by his father since he was a child, but David's dude character of eating, drinking and having fun in his youth prevented him from becoming a satisfactory successor in his father's heart.
After her father died of a heart attack, Carly became the tentative successor. She began to urge David to grow up quickly and forced him to do some executions.
Some of the executions were very cruel, and David's character began to be cruel. He got up but David's better face concealed his heart.

With age, David gradually established prestige in the gang, and his sister Carly’s ambitions began to slowly release.
She began to seek greater protection for her gang, so she made some means to become the king of spades. wife.
Sister Edwin was ostracized and humiliated when he first came to the family of spades, but with Carly's extraordinary IQ and appearance, all obstacles were slowly settled.
Her goal is very clear to make her younger brother the heir of the family.
After the spades j Ogle left the spades family, the opportunity for the brothers and sisters came.

After David took the position of Ace of Spades, in order to ensure his position, he began to plan to clear some of Ogle's old parts, and a bloody rain began.

In an underground warehouse in a large slaughterhouse in the outskirts of England, three people who were tied up knelt on the ground,
These three were the killers of other gangs, and were captured here because of revenge for the brutal killing of David's capable men and his family.
The warehouse door opened and a gentleman in a suit and leather shoes walked in. He didn't say anything when he came in. He began to change his clothes.
Finally, wearing a white t-shirt and a butcher’s apron, he walked to the shelf full of tools and
chose He took an axe, a saw blade, and threw it in front of the three people.

"I don't want to know who killed my subordinates and my family, but your cruelty made you come to me, you choose yourself, each cut off an arm."
David took out a gun and looked at the opposite side and knelt coldly. Three people
The three people who were untied on the opposite side watched with questioning as David slowly crawled to the front of the weapon. After the three picked up the weapon, their faces quickly showed hideousness.

With a "bang", before the three of them were relieved, David shot one of the strong black thighs, and the
black man fell to the ground and hugged the bleeding thigh in pain.

"Cut off his leg," David said, pointing his gun at the other two people who were facing horrified faces.

The two opposing people clenched their weapons tightly in their hands, and their faces were slightly hesitant and even more hideous, ready to rush towards David.

"Bang" was another shot, and another curly-haired man fell to the ground opposite, holding his thigh in pain.

"Cut off his arm, this is your last chance" David said with a smile to the remaining man.

The "(censored) you" man with a short head raised his hand and chopped his hand when he was about to throw it at David, "bang" another shot and shot him through his arm.

The three fell to the ground with their hands clutching their wounds and wailing in pain. David stood up and walked over to pick up the axe in front of the black man and said to him, "This is your choice." After
David finished speaking, the axe was chopped down and the black man was cut down. His thigh was cut off, and blood was blown out instantly.

David waved his hands and two of his men picked up the black man and stuffed it into a large meat grinder. The
machine stirred instantly, blood spurted out, and a pile of meat was stirred.

The other two curly-haired and short-headed men were stunned by the scene before them, and they kept praying.

"Sir, the cube family replied to arrange a meeting date," a subordinate interrupted and leaned close to David's ear and said softly.

"The two of them cut a crush feed the dog," David took off his apron and wipe clean the blood put on a suit who turn around and say.

Chest cross tattoo crown
Crown and cross tattoo on his chest

NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15061912

The two swallow tattoos on the left and right represent "decision" and "choice".
The two swallows holding “Decide” and “Choice” in their mouths.

NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15061913

The k-brand tattoo on the shoulder of the right arm does not have a character design, which means that there is no final identity confirmation.
The King card tattoo on the right shoulder has no character drawn, which means that his position in the familyis yet to be confirmed.

NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15062113

Left shoulder mermaid sea anchor tattoo of Neptune
Sea king tattoo with mermaid anchor on his left shoulder

NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15062313

Sword of death and life left and right hands arms
The swords of death and life on his arms

NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15062415

Chinese tattoo on the arm
Tattoo with Chinese character on his arms

NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15062612

Back tattoo poker family, born to lose, but to win live
Spades family tattoo on his back, " Born to lose, Live to win"

NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15063110

A king and thorns wound on the back of the tattoo
Tattoo of a thorn-wrapped king and Ace on the back of the hand

NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15063111
NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15063211

David personal logo tattooed
David's personal logo tattoo

NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15063212

Family loyalty Tattoo
Family loyalty tattoo

NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15063213

chapter 7:The spade Family
Chapter 1: The Jade Face and the Beast's Heart
BORN TO LOSE,LIVE TO WIN

The Edwin siblings grew up in a medium-sized British gangster family. The eldest daughter, Carrie, was not valued by her father as a child, but was only expected to be a fair lady and marry into another family as early as possible. But Carrie, who was a strong and stubborn girl, grew up beautiful, intelligent and daring, and wanted to be treated like any other boy. So, she played with the boys, learning fighting and firearms and everything those boys liked. Due to her talent and personality, she was gradually appreciated by her father and the family elders in the gang. His only brother, David, was raised by his father with high hopes, but as a young man, David's playful and hedonic character prevented him from becoming the successor his father wanted him to be. When her father died of a heart attack,Carrie became the tentative successor and began to push David to grow up quickly by forcing him to carry out executions, some of which were so cruel that David's personality began to grow brutal, but his pretty face hid his inner self.
As David grows older and establishes his authority within the gang, his sister Carrie's ambition is unleashed and she begins to seek greater sanctuary for the family, so she plays some tricks and become the wife of the K of Spades. The Edwin siblings are ostracised and humiliated when they first arrive in the Spades family, but with Carrie's superior intelligence and beauty, they eventually overcome every obstacle. Her object is clear: to make her brother the heir to the family. And after the J of Spades, Ogier, leaves the family, the opportunity comes for the siblings. David takes over the position of Ace of Spades, and to secure his position, David begins to plan the liquidation of Ogier's old followers.
In an underground warehouse in a large slaughterhouse on the outskirts of England, three bound men are on their knees. They are killers from other gangs who have been captured here in retaliation for the bloody killing of David's right-hand men and their family.
The door to the warehouse opened and a gentleman decently dressed in suit walks in. He enters without saying anything and begins to change out of his clothes, ending up in a white shirt and a butcher's apron. He walks over to a rack full of tools and picks an axe, a saw and a machete and throws them in front of the three men.
"I don't want to know who killed my men and their families, but your ruthless has brought you here to me. Take your pick and cut off an arm each."David pulls out a gun and looks coldly at the three men kneeling opposite him.
The three men are untied, looks at David questioningly and slowly crawls towards the weapons. They pick them up and look at each other, and their expressions soon become hideous.
"Bang!", and before the three can react, David shot one of the strong black men in the thigh, who falls to the ground clutching his bleeding thigh in pain.
"Cut off his leg," David says, pointing his gun at the other two, who looks terrified.
The two men on the other side clutches their weapons in their hands, their faces show a moment of hesitation, then they charge towards David with more savage.
"Bang," another shot is fired, and the curly haired man fall to the ground, holding his leg suffering.
"Cut his arm off, this is your last chance," David says with a smile on his face as he turns to the remaining buzz cut man.
"(censored) you", the man rises his hand and about to throw the machete at David when "bang" a bullet pierces his arm.
The three men on the ground are wailing in pain with their hands covering their wounds. David stands up and picks the axe in front of the black man. "This is your own choice", he speaks as the axe is slashed down, cutting off the black man's thigh, and blood instantly spurts out.
David waves his hand, and two of his men pick the black man up and shoves him into a large meat grinder. The machine starts churning, blood sprays out all over the floor and a pile of minced meat is poured out.
The curly hair and the buzz cut are completed overwhelmed by the scene. Praying is the only thing left in their minds.
"Sir, the Diamond family has replied to arrange a meeting", one of the men interrupts, leaning close to David's ear and whispering.
"Chop them both and feed the dogs", David says as taking off his apron, wipes the blood off his body and turns around with his fancy suit.

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom--------SPADE DAVID GK022
DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangster Kingdom---------Spades A DAVID GK022

List:
 Head Sculpture HEADSCULP
 Body ACTION BADY

Clothing:  
 Fur collar coat COLLARS COAT
 white shirt WHITE BLOUSE
 pattern tie PATTERNED TIE
 black waistcoat BLACK SHAWL
 Suit pants SUIT PANTS
 black belt BLACK BELT
 butcher apron THE BUTCHER APRON
 blood splattered vest WHITE VEST

accessories:  

meat grinder MEAT GRINDER
 blue rubber basin BLUE GLUE POT
 long handle axe LONG-HANDLED AXES
 saw bone knife SAW
 OSTEOTOME SHORT A MACHETE
 m1911 pistol M1911 PISTOL
 sunglasses SUNGLASSES
 truncated arm TRUNCATION ARM
 truncated calf TRUNCATION CALF
 ground meat pile GROUND MEAT HEAP
 leather shoes a pair of LEATHER SHOES (PAIR)
 gloves x2 GLOVES x2
 bare hands x3 HAND x3

Barcode: 6970569620589
 retail price: 1350rmb

NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15063311
NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15063511
NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15063612
NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15063711
NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15063911
NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15064012
NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15064810
NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15065210
NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15065413
NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15065515
NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15065713
NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15065913
NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15070114
NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15070115

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom--------DOBERMANN GK022S
DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangster Kingdom---------Doberman GK022S

Doberman DOBERMANN
collar DOG COLLAR
dog chain DOG CHAIN

bar code: 6970569620589
for sale Price: 380rmb

NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15193911
NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15193910
NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S 15194110

#newproduct #DAMToys #GangsterKingdom #AceofSpades #Doberman #male #dog #stylized

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
What a cool set. As always, I'm divided between appreciating the cool choice and execution of the accessories and (what is to me) the disappointing stylized treatment of heads and bodies. Still hope to see this parted out.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
got to agree, such good quality and so much potential lost (on me) due to the cartoonish, cell-shaded look. and while i wouldn't collect every figure in the line, there was at least a good danny trejo and david carradine that would have worked so well, latter of course for a kill bill diorama and hey, machete is always a cool figure to have.

so far i haven't looked for any background on the gangster kingdom figures as a whole, so i'm unfamiliar with the source material. but i take it (apart from the obvious mentioned above) they go for an amalgamation of a real liffe actor/celebrity and a fitting movie to mix a character. but this here would be a david beckham mockup then? tattoo-wise you could use him for a john wick antagonist if it weren't for the stylized head.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Considering how many sculpts of David are out there, one could easily get this and replace the head and hands with “real” ones. And there are plenty of Dobermans, as well.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-Ace of Spades & Doberman Action Figure #GK022/22S C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I'm in the opposite lane here. I really like the stylization of this product line. If I had some sparing money, I'd definetly be collecting these GK figures, with a few exceptions that weren't my linking. Clothing and accessory wise, these figures are always stunning, filled with goodies.

They seem to have gone a different route with this figure in one aspect. This one has a neckless HS (which is awesome IMO), whereas in the other figures, the HS's are necked.

I PO'd the biker one, Spades J's Memory Greg (GK003MX), but still didn't get him because of the pandemic not allowing shipping to my country. I'm patiently waiting.

csyeung

csyeung
These sets always have a ton of awesome accessories!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum