OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:12 pm

Seventhbrother

ReverendSpooky wrote:Absolutely killer man!  I think you managed to totally capture the character's coolness in the build and poses.  Phenomenal work.

So very thankful for the compliment!

27Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:17 pm

Seventhbrother

Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys - Page 2 Polish14

28Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:58 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
I really like the new photos — the last one with the cigarette is too cool.

29Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:06 pm

Seventhbrother

Stryker2011 wrote:I really like the new photos — the last one with the cigarette is too cool.

Much appreciated!

30Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:52 pm

JubeiKibagami

Seventhbrother wrote:I wanted to share my custom Afro Samurai that I am very proud of. I started a new IG page to post my collection/custom figure work (@7thbrother_toys). Approximately five years ago I bought this great Afro Samurai head sculpt from Seb's Customs and sat on finishing the project for all these years due to time and distraction. I like to go outside the box with my customs and don't always adhere to accuracy so this is my interpretation. One thing that I wanted to illustrate was to have huge flowing afro hair on the sculpt. After a few tries I decided to use 100% human hair (used for wigs) cut and styled to shape. I painted the head sculpt and made the sandals. The sword was made by a customizer named Fergo several years ago and the clothing from a tailor in Russia that I work with. Hope you guys enjoy!

Awesome work. Would you consider selling if the price was high enough???

31Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:29 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Man, i LOVE this character. Thanks for the additional picture. I would like to see more characters from Your hands
Please allow this litte fun to me  Wink

Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys - Page 2 00226

32Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:44 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Damn that's a really great figure with a lot of style. And the fact you gave him hair instead of using the sculpted one is just amazing, it gives it a lot of movement.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Custom AFRO SAMURAI by 7thBrother Toys - Page 2 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum