OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Ranger of Journey to the West [WO-002A] (Standard):

Part List:
1. Ranger head sculpt x 1pcs
2. Action Body x1pcs
3. White cloth x 1pcs
4. Blue coat x 1pcs
5. Brown coat x 1pcs
6. Hands x 4pcs
7. Hand’s mirror x 1pcs
8. Golden head ring x1pcs
9. Sandals x 1pair
10. Copper Gong x 1pcs
11. Broken Armor x 1pcs
12. Red flower ball x 1pcs
13. Hairpin x 1pcs
14. Wooden Time Machine x1pcs

Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 11465
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 2780
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 3509
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 4473
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 5452
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 6424
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 7409

The Ranger of Journey to the West Deluxe [WO-002D]

Part List:
1. Ranger head sculpt x 1pcs
2. Action Body x1pcs
3. White cloth x 1pcs
4. Blue coat x 1pcs
5. Brown coat x 1pcs
6. Hands x 4pcs
7. Hand’s mirror x 1pcs
8. Golden head ring x1pcs
9. Sandals x 1pair
10. Copper Gong x 1pcs
11. Broken Armor x 1pcs
12. Red flower ball x 1pcs
13. Hairpin x 1pcs
14. Wooden Time Machine x1pcs
15. Internal injury Ranger Head Sculpt x 1pcs
16. White Coat x1pcs
17. Axe x 1pcs
18. Stone x1pcs
19. Rock style Stand x1pcs

Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 11466
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 2781
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 3525
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 4474
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 5453
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 6425
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 7410
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 8387
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 9372
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 10352
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 11467
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 12314
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 13296
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 14272
Woo - NEW PRODUCT: Woo! Toys: 1/6 The Ranger of Journey to the West (Standard & Deluxe) 15254

#newproduct #Woo!Toys #Ranger #JourneyToTheWest #Chinese #male #movie #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous set. Are those three different head sculpts? I've said it before, and I'll say it again: must be great collecting Journey to the West figures (except maybe for one's wallet). I didn't realize Woo Toys was doing these (I thought Inflames did), unless they are just breaking into this. They did "Fat Thor." The placement of the company logo in some of the shots looked delightfully like a speech bubble with the character going "Woo, Toys!" How appropriate for our hobby. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Looks pretty cool. I don't think I've watched this version of Journey to the West. I am assuming this was more of a comedy version if Stephen Chow was in it.

Theflyingman

Great 2 part series. Starts out with a good comedy but has a great story at the end. Quite iconic!

doodlehobby

csyeung wrote:Looks pretty cool. I don't think I've watched this version of Journey to the West. I am assuming this was more of a comedy version if Stephen Chow was in it.
A Chinese Odyssey. It's actually pretty good and funny. One of his better works.

Theflyingman wrote:Great 2 part series. Starts out with a good comedy but has a great story at the end. Quite iconic!
Agreed. I loved it as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum