OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dutch (Predator).

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Dutch (Predator). Empty Dutch (Predator). Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:20 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
I recently re-bodied my Dutch figure onto an M35, gotta say, I am really pleased with the final result.

Dutch (Predator). 51132572137_f1210cd7ff_c
Dutch (Predator). 51134357995_be90b7e85f_c
Dutch (Predator). 51132570242_3b79a60440_c
Dutch (Predator). 51134356440_575d6b9c20_c
Dutch (Predator). 51134355420_b1c3996077_c
Dutch (Predator). 51132568437_c164b2c98b_c
Dutch (Predator). 51134016179_c8e4183f75_c
Dutch (Predator). 51134015534_7f60195d82_c

2Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:58 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Dutch is looking good! How in the world were you able to squeeze the M35's thunder thighs into those pants?
And by the way, nice choppah!

3Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:03 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
rollotomasi wrote:Dutch is looking good! How in the world were you able to squeeze the M35's thunder thighs into those pants?
And by the way, nice choppah!

Thanks! the trousers were a squeeze but not half as much as that t-shirt lol! . Well, he had to have a choppah, didn't he? Laughing

4Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:18 am

Chip

I am looking forward to seeing Dutch in action . He is looking good .

5Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:32 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Chip wrote:I am looking forward to seeing Dutch in action . He is looking good .

Many thanks Chip! bounce bounce bounce

6Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:45 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks great! Now you need Carl Weathers so you can recreate the muscle flexing shot.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Dutch (Predator). C8485110

7Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:08 am

davidd

davidd
He looks so real now! Nice upgrade!

8Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:48 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Looks great! Now you need Carl Weathers so you can recreate the muscle flexing shot.

How cool would that be!! Thanks for the great comment Mark Very Happy

davidd wrote:He looks so real now! Nice upgrade!

I agree Dave, giving him the M35 really has improved the figure greatly bounce bounce bounce

9Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:26 pm

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Who doesn't love a good Ahnold, great job! Where'd you get that helo, that's not 21C is it?

10Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:25 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was curious how he'd turn out and am very happy with the result. It is not the most iconic look, but in fact it is both a little different and very recognizable, so I'm glad you invested in that -- creatively and successfully. Fully outfitted too, all the way to the bag and cigar. Impressive job getting everything to fit on this body. I love the vibrant color, but if and when you wanted to attempt to match the film, perhaps adjusting the brightness, contrast, and saturation settings might give you even more of that last century jungle action movie feel.

11Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:36 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
tankgirlfuzzy wrote:Who doesn't love a good Ahnold, great job! Where'd you get that helo, that's not 21C is it?

bounce bounce Thank you! Yeah, the helo is a 21st century one.

GubernatorFan wrote:I was curious how he'd turn out and am very happy with the result. It is not the most iconic look, but in fact it is both a little different and very recognizable, so I'm glad you invested in that -- creatively and successfully. Fully outfitted too, all the way to the bag and cigar. Impressive job getting everything to fit on this body. I love the vibrant color, but if and when you wanted to attempt to match the film, perhaps adjusting the brightness, contrast, and saturation settings might give you even more of that last century jungle action movie feel.

Cheers Ian, really pleased you like him. I wanted to try something different rather than his camo battle gear. I always thought Dutch looked cool as he touched down to meet his commander for the mission, and of course eventually running in Dillan. lol! , yeah as mentioned earlier, getting that T-shirt on, although larger than most, was a real effort.
Yes, I agree, I need to get a better editing software, the one I have is quite basic. I will have a look around and see hwta I can find. Again, thanks for the amazing comment cheers

12Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:42 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't know what system you use, but the default Windows 10 photo display program has several filters that could give you a number of basic effects (applied to the whole photo). Anyway, you don't really need to do anything like this. I think the vibrant color is your signature, and fully appropriate for Arnie's next adventure, just as it is for your explorers and bounty hunters. Smile

What are the t-shirt and pants, if you don't mind me asking?

13Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:24 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Beautiful. I know what will happen next when he enters the BAM HQ and meets the boss:

Dutch (Predator). Tenor

14Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:37 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:I don't know what system you use, but the default Windows 10 photo display program has several filters that could give you a number of basic effects (applied to the whole photo). Anyway, you don't really need to do anything like this. I think the vibrant color is your signature, and fully appropriate for Arnie's next adventure, just as it is for your explorers and bounty hunters. Smile

What are the t-shirt and pants, if you don't mind me asking?

Thank so much Ian on my pics, very kind indeed  Very Happy . For editing I use a free software online, Befunky. It's pretty basic. I will look into the window editors tho, thanks for the tip.
I'm not too sure on the make as neither have tags? sorry  Sad

Ovy wrote:Beautiful. I know what will happen next when he enters the BAM HQ and meets the boss:

Dutch (Predator). Tenor

bounce bounce bounce

15Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:06 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I really like this photo of Duke, he looks like such a boss. I like him and you also got a choppah, though this time it's get off from the choppah!
BAMComix wrote:Dutch (Predator). 51134355420_b1c3996077_c

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Dutch (Predator). 1f60e

16Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:09 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Dutch is definitely the boss...
Thanks, Dal. Actually my point is that one does not necessarily need editing software. Either in general or because phone and computer applications often have some basics built-in. But anyway. Smile

17Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:29 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:I really like this photo of Duke, he looks like such a boss. I like him and you also got a choppah, though this time it's get off from the choppah!
BAMComix wrote:Dutch (Predator). 51134355420_b1c3996077_c

Cheers Theboo, really pleased you like him Very Happy . lol! yeah, no running for the choppah this time cheers

GubernatorFan wrote:Dutch is definitely the boss...
Thanks, Dal. Actually my point is that one does not necessarily need editing software. Either in general or because phone and computer applications often have some basics built-in. But anyway. Smile

Thanks again, Ian cheers

18Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:22 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great work on him ! I like the movie. Please do that guy with the minigun next Laughing

Dutch (Predator). Af069510

19Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:22 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ephiane wrote:Great work on him ! I like the movie. Please do that guy with the minigun next Laughing

Dutch (Predator). Af069510

Thanks very much bounce , I do like the movie too bounce . Making a Blaine would be cool! I believe Chip has already done a take on Blaine?

20Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:07 pm

thegreatshaggy

thegreatshaggy
Nicely done. The whole opening scene set the tone for the rest of the movie.

21Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:38 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
thegreatshaggy wrote:Nicely done. The whole opening scene set the tone for the rest of the movie.

thanks very much, yes I agree, the beginning of the film was great bounce

22Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:46 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I hope you will be integrating your Dutch in your other scenes, too.

23Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:03 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:I hope you will be integrating your Dutch in your other scenes, too.

I will be indeed Ian, he is currently involved in a story I'm working on. Once I have shot some new scenes, I shall include some preview pics here for you to guys to see Very Happy

24Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Fri May 28, 2021 2:22 pm

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I was wondering where you got that Schwarzenegger head from

25Dutch (Predator). Empty Re: Dutch (Predator). Fri May 28, 2021 4:03 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
ZeroDelta wrote:Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I was wondering where you got that Schwarzenegger head from

I am sorry to say, I really don't remember, I have had it for around three years. Sorry I can't help Sad .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum