OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts.

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
I'm doing this now as it's a project that has been overlooked for too long and I feel like a simpler project right now. It's still going to be a bit tricky here and there, the armour on the KO is all glued together and I want to swap bodies for a real HT one I have and use real fabric netting instead of the painted on netting of the KO. The dreads are also a mess, they made them out of some kind of inferior rubber which has caused them to rot and break into pieces Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad I'm soaking them in silicone oil right now to help mitigate any future damage hopefully, I'll then have to super glue them back together and coat them with PVA or black latex etc.. Plenty of other problems to overcome as well that I can see, should keep me busy! Twisted Evil Wink

Reference pics:

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. AWqHzXg

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. Mo1Qz3z

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. PEFLRoc

What I'll be working  with, might give him an Alien's head on a spear too (sorry for the heavy pics, forgot to reset my camera aspect ratio for message boards!):

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 9MkyGMi

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. CZq1fQG

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 1pP6MH8

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. B4x4u10

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 4VKjWpF

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. QV1wzs3

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 5qIzk69

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. NLyKMa9

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. RlJMmyO

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. QOxOcoA

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. D1VsV7i

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 0VVcw4B

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. OlFHWba

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This should be an interesting project, and fun.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Like Mark, said, should be fun. And hardly simple, really. The photos don't seem too heavy, at least not yet. But even so, they accumulate over multiple postings. Usually all one has to do it leave the page to load for a bit. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
Agree, that printed on net could really use an upgrade!

What are these predator dreads anyway, i mean Predator lore wise?

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:This should be an interesting project, and fun.

Cheers, hope so!

GubernatorFan wrote:Like Mark, said, should be fun. And hardly simple, really. The photos don't seem too heavy, at least not yet. But even so, they accumulate over multiple postings. Usually all one has to do it leave the page to load for a bit. Smile

Good to know, thanks!

Ovy wrote:Agree, that printed on net could really use an upgrade!

What are these predator dreads anyway, i mean Predator lore wise?

Yeah, I'll need to dye it black though and it's 'missing' an arm since it's from the Classic Predator set. As for lore on the dreads, no one can agree from what I've researched in the past lol, either they are soft horns which fits  with some of the other spikey bits that appear like thick hairs on their bodies, or they are tightly plaited hair which is supposedly quite painful and the symbol of status of adulthood or my favourite is they are like Twi'lek lekku containing sensory organs for hunting like a shark but then the decorative beads make no sense.

Just a quick note on Chopper's armour quoted from the Xenopedia website:
Chopper has unusual rusty-brown colored armor, whereas almost all other Yautja have grayish armor. It is unknown if this is an intentional design or just wear and tear from his days as a hunter. wrote:

Even though I can't see it myself in any reference pics since most are of other figures as the screenshots are very dark and unhelpful since there are about 3 in total!!Evil or Very Mad it's good to know as I don't want the brothers to look like 'troop builder figures' and feel they need a subtle difference here and there aside from just the masks and the odd accessory.

More reference pics:

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. EZpMBCP

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. FQG8nUi

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. MjNNO6D

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. Zv0hPTH

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. QEoWX4n

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. Bfm7CqC

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. NO9rWbz

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. KiRI1xz

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 4vaLHYK

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 2SaMJdr

Okay, got all the armour and pegs safely off with hot water, a flat bladed screwdriver or two and a couple of vice-grips! Also the head which was a stubborn bugger! I'll be giving my Celtic Predator's head (actually a City Pred head I think) to my Chopper as it's too big for the Celtic mask (that is a custom casting); the Chopper helmet is a custom I made myself. Not sure about the origin of the brown body, HT or KO? I think it's 1st generation HT city Hunter with the 2nd generation neck as I upgraded my City Hunter a few times or it could be the original body of the third party HC Toys  'Hunted Predator' from "The Predator" movie that I did a custom rebuild of making him a new thinner body.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 83apNv0

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. WWIrTMx

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. GpzCyYy

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. GiFdlIa

TOO SMALL, JUTS OUT TOO MUCH.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. WrqqYeX

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. B8mT5n3

MUCH BETTER.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. IL0wofS

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. RFKiQZW

GOOD FIT.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. JkkkaK4

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. J2r26Gr

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. WItL40o

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. So2SDFZ

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. F8bmfBq

SAME MOULD, BLACK PAINT ON KO DOWN THE SIDES MAKES IT LOOK THINNER HERE, LIKE THOSE DRESSES WOMEN WORE A DECADE OR SO BACK..

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. Gp8znTK

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. GyXaHn1

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 37kqvG5

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nice little project - will be following Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks like all your ducks are in a row and you're ready to rumble. As always, impressive research, which is only fitting.

Nekk-ra

I have the KO of the Fugitive Predator (not sure how you make a KO of a figure Hot Toys never released, but...). I agree that they used the City Hunter body, and the material they used for the dreads is awful, but aside from a bad neck joint I wasn't disappointed with it. Never got around to re-homing it onto a new body, though.
Definitely interested to see what you do here - should be fun!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Valiarde wrote:Nice little project - will be following Smile

Thank you! The more the merrier!

GubernatorFan wrote:Looks like all your ducks are in a row and you're ready to rumble. As always, impressive research, which is only fitting.

Cheers!

Nekk-ra wrote:I have the KO of the Fugitive Predator (not sure how you make a KO of a figure Hot Toys never released, but...). I agree that they used the City Hunter body, and the material they used for the dreads is awful, but aside from a bad neck joint I wasn't disappointed with it. Never got around to re-homing it onto a new body, though.
Definitely interested to see what you do here - should be fun!

Cool! You might be interested in these threads then:

Build of the two predators from "The Predator" movie
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1048-the-predators-2018-building-the-ultimate-xmass-grinches-wip-hot-glue-blood-gore-effects-new-blade-weapon-for-fp-next-wip-reveal

And the finished pics of them
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1242-my-finished-custom-2018-the-predator-fugitive-assassin-predators-outdoor-pics?highlight=shovelchop81+Predator

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
I've been cleaning off the surface silicone oil (takes a while) and then sorting out which dreads I want to use and painting the beads copper, gold and silver; nearly done now as I've repaired some with super glue but still have others to fix too.
I found two more predator bodies in my storage room, I was hoping to find an AVP version but don't think I have one left (saw it loose in my fugitive predator build pictures). I did find the KO body for the fugitive pred though so I now know the body I'm currently using is genuine HT. I swear I have a 1/6 submarine hidden in that room somewhere, just no idea where! Very Happy

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. Z7Elo55

BITS I DON'T WANT USE

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. TuFYtb3

BITS I DO

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. CQfXxbO

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. FaMrTZp

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. UFlKyz8

EXAMPLE OF DAMAGE THAT NEEDS SUPER GLUE

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. HupLoF7

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. RCjoK9U

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. ER6g8TB

BODIES FOUND

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. WG89fj3

KO'S

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. MwgRYka

HT AVP & LOST PREDATOR BODY (I THINK)

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. U8aQKaS

Diana

Diana
Great choice for a project and obviously totally up your alley! They will look magnificent for sure and I'm looking forward to tagging along. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love the useful tools you have acquired for every contingency! And that is a lot of dreads. Impressive patience on your part.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Diana wrote:Great choice for a project and obviously totally up your alley! They will look magnificent for sure and I'm looking forward to tagging along. Smile

Thank you!

GubernatorFan wrote:I love the useful tools you have acquired for every contingency! And that is a lot of dreads. Impressive patience on your part.

Cheers! It is indeed and after (and still) working on them further since 1am GMT till now 4pm GMT I can confirm this is a lot of bloody dreads and work!! Mad pirat

Gluing, trimming, painting, repainting them all etc.. then working out an attachment system for them, then how best to use it, discovering mods that need stuff to be redone etc.. The pics explain most of it aside from needing to trim the wires down further and trim the 'roots' at angles so they drape properly. You can see some mixed results below but I can pull off ones I don't like and redo them.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 6ojXdmx

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. QbDLDTw

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. F74kVTE

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. DGchqwP

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. NYOyoAT

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. WTCnHeQ

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. YQd3lxw

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. ZhNzzsA

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. HztA5fp

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. K5S9GCY

Getting there...slowly.... Wink

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Those spikes made me think of an entirely different horror character. Smile Nice work on the dreads, they look excellent!

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
The actual fishnets over the body sure do look better than those painted/molded ones. Looking forward to how they turn out.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 1f60e

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Those spikes made me think of an entirely different horror character. Smile Nice work on the dreads, they look excellent!

Thanks! And yes there was a temporary Hellraiser crossover there! Twisted Evil

Theboo-bomb wrote:The actual fishnets over the body sure do look better than those painted/molded ones. Looking forward to how they turn out.

Yes it's weird since they are painted so nicely but they bug me more than visible joints! LOL I still need to dye mine black.

Finished the dreads at last! First series of pics are with out any touching up, second load of pics is with some black touch ups.

THIS IS ALL THAT WAS LEFT OVER! THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE MORE...

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 6LwByOs

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. TQKpPgp

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. QTbij0D

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. OJ5vIEc

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. SbfzoJb

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. Z0mnIdg

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 3CP9aHA

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. IOiItHw

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. V1u9xkh

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. EZKfDPS

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. IH0FOmX

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 7IaEF5u

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looking good.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Looking good.

Cheers! I think they need a black or sepia ink wash though.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think they look great. I can see why you might want to give them a dark wash, but I hope they don't end up overdone... you know what I mean. Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I think they look great. I can see why you might want to give them a dark wash, but I hope they don't end up overdone... you know what I mean. Smile

I'll still let the metal colours show, I didn't spend hours and hours on them just to paint over them but they're far from perfect especially under a flashlight and with a HD camera etc.. So the wash will help hide that and give the beads more 3D by getting in the details also making the black consistent across the dreads. After the black ink wash below. Oh and he has the faux mouth/jaw used for continuity with the helmet attached.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. DeoDc7H

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. KLGAeX4

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. W7sH31f

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. O02bdil

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
A bit of a mixed bag this time, as I'm finishing up the Celtic Predator so I can get on with the Chopper Predator as I swapped out parts like the head, left arm brace with scimitar blade for a regular arm brace etc.. not sure what to do about the helmet (modified that too) hoses since they are a bit short (I'm getting serious deja vu here! scratch ) so might need to be mounted closer to the head on the power pack.Did some silver dry brushing on the armour and helmet, a lot of it is hand cast resin from latex moulds of the Scar armour made over ten years ago!

I tried dying the brown netting black for the Chopper Predator (CP) but that failed along with most of the other stuff I was dying too thanks to polyester I imagine. So I've just painted it with black ink whilst on a primered Predator body to get access to all the nooks and crannies of the netting, that's drying now. Sorted out the necklaces to be correct for each character and used hot glue to attach the heads onto the double ball socket neck joints, sorted out hands too.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. CYu9tgk

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. F9rxttx

POINTLESS DYING IT!!

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. N0Vgz9o

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. RIbh8pk

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. AwvcnsN

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. TcnFr4t

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 18UC6GR

MY TOWER OF SPIKINESS! PAINTED SCIMITAR BLADES AND SWAPPED OUT CLAW LENGTHS, LONG FOR CELTIC AND SHORT FOR CHOPPER.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. TszYoYq

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. Vh6LL3P

NOW I'M WONDERING IF I GOT THE NECKLACES BACKWARDS! LOL.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. DKdhddd

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. GRynJhp

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 9GeCFv7

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. ZVtq2Jm

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. K7BrfVk

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. PcV4b3T

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. ZOow83N

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. LkqmPit

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. DWfYajR

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. Mp7ZFuN

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. Dp8Dcko

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. J8gLWki

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. DloipHk

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. P5zDKRs

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. 5wzyTQ2

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. MzYDb1M

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. Egwh1cm

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. HWTwE6X

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I really don't know about the details on these, but I'm sure you're excellent in figuring them out. And they look very convincing so far.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:I really don't know about the details on these, but I'm sure you're excellent in figuring them out. And they look very convincing so far.

This. They always make most of the scenes with “monsters” so dark (probably so you can’t tell it’s a man in a rubber suit) that I can’t always see all the details.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good point, Mark. Plus to dial up the creepiness effect if you can't see it too well.

Ovy

Ovy
Nice cooking tool, Vin Diesel would be proud! That net worked out well.

So ze chopper Predator is called that way because he forced Arnie to shout the famous choppa line?

And I think hiding the creatures in darkness is not just to hide the rubber suit, it's to create the most basic fear, fear of the unknown. I mean alien and predator were horror movies, everything that followed just action movies were you see the monsters a lot. Lot less impact on a scary level.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum