OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

csyeung

Looks really nice! Thanks for sharing!

skywalkersaga

I don't have photos of mine yet, but it arrived a while ago. It's really nice and I like it a lot, my only complaint about mine is that the mane and tail were rather more sparse than I was expecting. :/ Which is odd because the black Mr. Z Thoroughbred had insanely thick mane and tail that was actually *too* thick. I wish I could have somehow evened it all out between the two of them. It's frustrating because the whole reason I got those two models was so I wouldn't have to rehair them. Ah well.  I did tame/restyle the mane and tail on both with the trusty liquid wax, which helped them lay more naturally, at least.

One thing I should probably mention is that the 2.0 Shire is actually substantially larger/taller than the original Mr. Z Shire horse. I stood them right next to each other and was surprised at the noticeable height difference. The original Shire horse was probably only just slightly taller than the Yili horse, but the current one is much taller. It's not a huge deal, but wanted to point that out in case.

Apologies I don't have any photos to show, I intend to share pics of all my Mr. horses once I finish some more customisations on them.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Glad you like it, Sky, even if you end up customizing. Remember to take before and after photos. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

skywalkersaga

Just some pics of the Shire 2.0 with his mane and tail styled:

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 5 29647210

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 5 29660210

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 5 29675410

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 5 29682610

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 5 29684310

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 5 29696110

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 5 29698310

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 5 29707710

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 5 29715010

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 5 29734310

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 5 29737610

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 5 29747310

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 5 29832510

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Beautiful looking horse. Thanks for all the photos.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 5 C8485110

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Such a handsome beastie! 😍 He’s really quite light for a Shire though, very leggy! 😂

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful photos or a beautiful animal. Thanks for sharing.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks for the pics Sky! Always nice to see inhand pics of stuff.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks, everyone. These Mr. Z horses really do photograph well in natural daylight.

And yes, he's perhaps a little on the 'slim' side maybe, but he works as an extra-large fantasy mount, which is good enough for me. Wink

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum