OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

skywalkersaga

Did anyone else end up PO'ing this one? I just messaged SPACE asking about it, and they are giving an estimate of about March for its arrival. But that could just be specifically for them, not sure if that applies across the board.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
I was going to, but passed. I hope you get yours soon.

skywalkersaga

Stryker2011 wrote:I was going to, but passed. I hope you get yours soon.

Aw, bummer. But I can understand, since I guess it doesn't fit into your Western theme as well as some of the other horses.

This is probably the Mr. Z horse I've been looking forward to the most out of all of them so far (at least, out of the ones I've actually pre-ordered... we won't speak of the elusive Ili Crying or Very sad ). Thankfully, I already paid the full price for it, so whenever it decides to show up it will be a pleasant surprise, rather than a 'oh (censored) I gotta afford that' surprise. Laughing

Stryker2011

Founding Father
I’m still tempted. As I could possibly use it as a fantasy warhorse. Emphasis on fantasy.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:I’m still tempted. As I could possibly use it as a fantasy warhorse. Emphasis on fantasy.

Definitely. The solid black and solid 'white' ones will look especially nice as fantasy mounts.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

3Afr

3Afr
Ordered the complete black version and the saddle...should have arrived at SpaceFiguren around April 14...and therefore delivered around April 21 to me, if the deadlines are respected.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
3Afr wrote:Ordered the complete black version and the saddle...should have arrived at SpaceFiguren around April 14...and therefore delivered around April 21 to me, if the deadlines are respected.

I ordered the same version from them as well. Looking forward to it. : )

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
The black shire-horse with saddle seems to be very popular ... I also have it on preorder from SPACE.  NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 1f600  NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 1f600  NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 1f600  

As far as I saw in the German forums, the corresponding shipping container has reached Hamburg. Let's hope that costums and other formalities won't delay the delivery further.

3Afr

3Afr
... hahaha Razz so we all ordered the same one, hope there's enough for everyone

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, I'm sure it will be fine. I presume they order the stock at least partially based on how many preorders there are...

3Afr

3Afr
The horse arrived today... very very impressive in size.

The saddle is delivered in a pretty box, all that remains is to put it down and install it on the beast... the promotional photos will be useful...

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 20220410
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 20220412
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 20220411

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh yes, don't you love it when there are no instructions! Looking forward to your triumph.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Awesome. Looking forward to more photos.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Looking forward to recieving this one, should be soon.....

3Afr

3Afr
some photos of the "beast"... the saddle/harness assembly is finally easy to assemble, even for a novice like me.  Wink  I did some poses with a 32cm figure, for size comparison. (ThreeA Furue Interlooper).

For the details, the pompoms and the little blue "jewel" on the head are useless, I will remove them when I have the right figure to leave together.

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 111
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 210
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 311

3Afr

3Afr
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 411
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 511
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 611

3Afr

3Afr
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 711
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 812
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 912

3Afr

3Afr
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 1012
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 1112
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 1212

3Afr

3Afr
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 1312
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 1412
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 1511

3Afr

3Afr
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 1612
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 1713
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 1811

3Afr

3Afr
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 1911
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 2011
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 2111

3Afr

3Afr
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 2211
NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 2311

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The horse turned out great. Thanks for sharing.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Ahh finally some inhand pics of that colossus horse.

I think it can work very well with some barbaric warriors. I guess it looks interesting next to the James Dean or Hanover Horse (which are both on the smaller side)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
He looks great. Thanks for all the photos.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Looks really nice! Thanks for sharing!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I don't have photos of mine yet, but it arrived a while ago. It's really nice and I like it a lot, my only complaint about mine is that the mane and tail were rather more sparse than I was expecting. :/ Which is odd because the black Mr. Z Thoroughbred had insanely thick mane and tail that was actually *too* thick. I wish I could have somehow evened it all out between the two of them. It's frustrating because the whole reason I got those two models was so I wouldn't have to rehair them. Ah well.  I did tame/restyle the mane and tail on both with the trusty liquid wax, which helped them lay more naturally, at least.

One thing I should probably mention is that the 2.0 Shire is actually substantially larger/taller than the original Mr. Z Shire horse. I stood them right next to each other and was surprised at the noticeable height difference. The original Shire horse was probably only just slightly taller than the Yili horse, but the current one is much taller. It's not a huge deal, but wanted to point that out in case.

Apologies I don't have any photos to show, I intend to share pics of all my Mr. horses once I finish some more customisations on them.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad you like it, Sky, even if you end up customizing. Remember to take before and after photos. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Just some pics of the Shire 2.0 with his mane and tail styled:

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 29647210

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 29660210

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 29675410

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 29682610

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 29684310

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 29696110

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 29698310

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 29707710

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 29715010

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 29734310

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 29737610

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 29747310

NEW PRODUCT: MR. Z: 58th round-Shire Horse 2.0 version full set of 5 colors  - Page 4 29832510

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum