OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assassins Creed Bayek

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Assassins Creed Bayek Thu May 20, 2021 11:27 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
Never liked single jointed elbows and knees.
Bayek out of the box :
Assassins Creed Bayek ZBUhrsI

Decided to do a bit of surgery and give Bayek the articulation he deserves!
Assassins Creed Bayek YRFzES4
Assassins Creed Bayek 2Jdp5sc

Thanks for dropping by !

2Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Thu May 20, 2021 11:46 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I don't play Assassin's Creed (or any other video games for that matter), but this Bayek figure and character is just gorgeous to me. I liked him so much I had hoped to pick up the headsculpt loose, but any parted out sculpts sold out almost immediately.  Love what you did with him. May I ask which body you used? It seems like there isn't a tbleague body that is a precise equivalent to the one on the original figure. But regardless, whichever you used, it looks great. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

3Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Thu May 20, 2021 12:21 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
skywalkersaga wrote:I don't play Assassin's Creed (or any other video games for that matter), but this Bayek figure and character is just gorgeous to me. I liked him so much I had hoped to pick up the headsculpt loose, but any parted out sculpts sold out almost immediately.  Love what you did with him. May I ask which body you used? It seems like there isn't a tbleague body that is a precise equivalent to the one on the original figure. But regardless, whichever you used, it looks great. Smile

Thanks SWS.
Like you, I have not played any of the AC games (their game trailers however are always nice to watch) but I am collecting the AC line for some reason. The body I used is in fact a TBLeague M32. I read somewhere that the closest would be the Jiaou body (cant remember which one).

If you ever do get a hold of the headsculpt, note that it's dark and not going to colour match any seamless bodies.

4Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Thu May 20, 2021 12:39 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
He looks great!

If you haven’t played any AC games, I’d highly recommend AC:Origins - it’s my absolute favourite of the series, and Bayek is such a fantastic character. (Plus, you can literally slide down the side of the pyramids so it’s worth playing just for that! :p)

5Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Thu May 20, 2021 12:57 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Allotropos wrote:

Thanks SWS.
Like you, I have not played any of the AC games (their game trailers however are always nice to watch) but I am collecting the AC line for some reason. The body I used is in fact a TBLeague M32. I read somewhere that the closest would be the Jiaou body (cant remember which one).

If you ever do get a hold of the headsculpt, note that it's dark and not going to colour match any seamless bodies.

Thanks for explaining about the body, it worked really well. And yes, I'm guessing you tinted the body to match the head?

Lynkhart wrote:
(Plus, you can literally slide down the side of the pyramids so it’s worth playing just for that! :p)

Ha, that does sound pretty awesome! Very Happy

6Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Thu May 20, 2021 5:28 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nicely done. M32 is very useful for these more slender characters, although M31 (if you have one that didn't come with the useless faulty wrist pegs) may be even easier to dress, depending on the outfit. But M32 seems to have worked perfectly here.

7Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Thu May 20, 2021 7:52 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
OMG ! What a fantastic figure. Your body mod make it perfect and it´s a 100% skin tone match. You really have to made more shots of this Masterwork. ( maybe outdoor shots ) I love his eagle, hawk....?  beast. And the hyenas Wink

8Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Thu May 20, 2021 8:06 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Wow what a machine! Great bodyswap, m32 really is a beast. Good seeing you reappear again for some presentations. This is one of those figures that is overloaded with details but at the same time, not overloaded. If that makes sense.

And we can have moving pictures here that are neither youtube or gif? What kind of sorcery ist this? Razz

9Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Fri May 21, 2021 12:01 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is the perfect upgrade; he looks much better.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Assassins Creed Bayek C8485110

10Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Fri May 21, 2021 12:26 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
So majestic and badass. Still have not played this one (or the newest AC set in Vikings era), but that comment about sliding down the pyramids makes me more eager to get a hold of a cheap copy, if not also just to appreciate this character's aesthetic and watch him in action. Oh and I really dig that missing finger hand, as a fan of the series I know it's removed to make room for the hidden blade, but as I haven't played Origins yet I don't know how Bayek loses his.

11Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Fri May 21, 2021 12:25 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Cool figure! he an amazing outfit and accessories too!

12Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Sat May 22, 2021 1:06 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
The new body really makes this figure pop. I've played most of the AC games and I always say the same thing "Leave me in the damn animus.".

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Assassins Creed Bayek 1f60e

13Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Sat May 22, 2021 2:37 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
That is one beautiful figure. Almost makes me tempted to try and start collecting the line. I must resist...

14Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Sun May 23, 2021 1:47 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
If anyone needs any inspiration to get the game, check out some of my screenshots - it’s genuinely one of, if not *the* most beautiful games I’ve ever played.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/elrenia_greenleaf/albums/72157666506756939

There’s also an educational mode if you just want to roam around the world and learn about ancient Egypt - there’s no combat or missions and you can choose from a variety of characters to look like which is fun. I sometimes play that just so I can take nice screenshots without fear of dying XD

You can also pet all the cats which is a very important feature. (But not the dogs for some reason, which I learned the hard way when I accidentally killed one trying to pet it T.T)

Assassins Creed Bayek 27564602398_106857f302_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

I must admit, it always weirds be out when I see Bayek clean shaven - he had long hair and a beard for my whole playthrough and I think it suits him way more!

Assassins Creed Bayek 26566162597_ba66840cab_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Assassins Creed Bayek 39627971170_ec6d19413e_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Did his original body come with his tattoos? He uses them to mark off his targets which was pretty cool.

Assassins Creed Bayek 39627938530_ce18f25b3e_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Assassins Creed Bayek 39627898010_fbf46fdeeb_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Assassins Creed Bayek 39627887910_a48e82c66b_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Assassins Creed Bayek 41437113161_7804f24424_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Assassins Creed Bayek 26724966829_955075bdbf_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Assassins Creed Bayek 38445121536_d0bcfef757_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Okay, okay, I’ll stop spamming you now, I just love this game so much. XD

15Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Sun May 23, 2021 7:21 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It really is a beautiful game, Christine. I hope Baxter did not witness the accident. Wink

16Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Sun May 23, 2021 9:05 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Those are indeed some gorgeous screenshots, Lynkhart! 

I like him with the beard too! I think my fascination with the clean-shaven/beardless Bayek sculpt is simply because it is rare to find such striking 1/6 male headsculpts that a) don't have any facial hair (nothing against facial hair on men, I rather like it, but it makes a sculpt more limited in terms of customisation potential), and b) doesn't portray an extremely obvious/well-known celebrity. So, I can understand it might not depict a preferred version of the character, but from a customisation perspective, it's gold!

17Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Sun May 23, 2021 10:57 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Luckily he was elsewhere at the time, fear not! XD

Oh yeah I totally agree with you on that front!

18Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Wed May 26, 2021 2:37 pm

blackpool

blackpool
Lynkhart wrote:If anyone needs any inspiration to get the game, check out some of my screenshots - it’s genuinely one of, if not *the* most beautiful games I’ve ever played.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/elrenia_greenleaf/albums/72157666506756939

There’s also an educational mode if you just want to roam around the world and learn about ancient Egypt - there’s no combat or missions and you can choose from a variety of characters to look like which is fun. I sometimes play that just so I can take nice screenshots without fear of dying XD  

You can also pet all the cats which is a very important feature. (But not the dogs for some reason, which I learned the hard way when I accidentally killed one trying to pet it T.T)

Assassins Creed Bayek 27564602398_106857f302_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

I must admit, it always weirds be out when I see Bayek clean shaven - he had long hair and a beard for my whole playthrough and I think it suits him way more!

Assassins Creed Bayek 26566162597_ba66840cab_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Assassins Creed Bayek 39627971170_ec6d19413e_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Did his original body come with his tattoos? He uses them to mark off his targets which was pretty cool.

Assassins Creed Bayek 39627938530_ce18f25b3e_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Assassins Creed Bayek 39627898010_fbf46fdeeb_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Assassins Creed Bayek 39627887910_a48e82c66b_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Assassins Creed Bayek 41437113161_7804f24424_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Assassins Creed Bayek 26724966829_955075bdbf_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Assassins Creed Bayek 38445121536_d0bcfef757_zAssassin's Creed: Origins by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Okay, okay, I’ll stop spamming you now, I just love this game so much. XD

Totally agreed, this game is a must have, I just started it over again, and I keep being amazed by the scenery, those recent Assassin's creed games are absolutely gorgeous!

Awesome figure as well, the body modification makes a great difference!!!

19Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Thu May 27, 2021 11:06 pm

DaveySt.Jones25

20Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Mon May 31, 2021 2:08 am

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
DaveySt.Jones25 wrote:#give_us_Kassandra

Agreed! Give me my buff Spartan queen! Assassins Creed Bayek 1f60d

Assassins Creed Bayek 50256289917_8508e2470e_zAssassin's Creed: Odyssey by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Assassins Creed Bayek 50256125111_219b6801a9_zAssassin's Creed: Odyssey by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

21Assassins Creed Bayek Empty Re: Assassins Creed Bayek Mon May 31, 2021 5:21 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is a cool looking character. Looks like something that would be right up TBLeague’s alley.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Assassins Creed Bayek C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum