OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MCCToys Goddess Audrey Hepburn 1/12 Kit Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

Based on her Breakfast at Tiffany's appearance, here's Audrey Hepburn from the MCCToys Goddess 1/12 kit. Some sites suggest using the TBLeague T01 body but when I tried it on mine, it was super loose and the head fell. I used the T03 body instead. Very beautiful lady!

#MCCToys #Goddess #Audrey #Hepburn #Review #T01 #T03

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Thanks. She looks nice. The body is a bit too well endowed for Audrey though, but I don't think there is anything available with smaller breasts.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow... if she is too pale for a TBLeague pale body, she is very very pale! I wonder whether you could not have stuffed the neck opening in the head with something to get a more secure fit on the TBLeague neck post. Or yank out the interior neck connector (if there is one). But I realize the point is to review the product as it comes. Thank you for the review. It was also nice to see her taking a nap on the back of a vanquished Anubis.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That's actually a pretty good head for such a small scale. I'm usually not impressed with the paint apps and faces at this scale, but that looks good. (I wonder if a little breast reduction "surgery" wouldn't be more applicable for Holly Golightly...)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

MCCToys Goddess Audrey Hepburn 1/12 Kit Review C8485110

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Very nice review, Adeno. It’s good to see someone covering this niche of the market. There’s not a whole lot out there on You Tube right now.

This TBLeague neck post thing is going to be an issue. They seem to have abandoned the smaller post, so what are you supposed to do as a third party? Make your head sculpts fit the larger post and look towards the future like MCCToys did here? Or make your head sculpts fit the smaller post to appeal to those who have the T101 bodies and are probably your biggest potential market at the moment like Fire Girl Toys did with the Anna sculpt?

Diana

Diana
Oh she is pretty indeed! Thank you for this wonderful review!

Maybe it's not so bad that the head fits the T03. That way, with the help of a little BluTack for the T01, it fits both!

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Diana wrote:Oh she is pretty indeed! Thank you for this wonderful review!

Maybe it's not so bad that the head fits the T03. That way, with the help of a little BluTack for the T01, it fits both!

Good point! I forgot about the BluTac. I’ve used it for a couple of custom S.H. Figuarts heads.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum