OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Train Tough Guy Action Figure #OT012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Tough Guy Action Figure
List:
No. OT012
character head sculpt x 1
fat body x 1
hand type 4 pairs of
scheduled players, receive a corpse head sculpt x 1

costume:
-Black vest x 1
-Pale scarf x 1
-Blue trousers x 1 -Dark
blue jacket x 1
-A pair of brown leather shoes

Accessories:
-Baton x 1 -Eagle
shield x 1
-Tape arm guard x 1

One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In Train of The, the Action Figure

--NO.OT012: -One
(. 1) head Sculpture -One (
. 1) Durable body
-Four (. 4) pair of Hands
Pre-order bonus: one zombie head figure.

Outfits: -One
(1) Black vest
-One (1) Scarf
-One (1) Blue plants
-One (1)Dark blue coat
-A pair of brown leather shoes

Accessories: - One
(1) Baton
-One (1) Shield
-One (1) Tape barcer Players who purchase the tape barcer during the

scheduled period will receive a
Pre-order bonus: one zombie head figure.

NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Train Tough Guy Action Figure #OT012 16064714
NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Train Tough Guy Action Figure #OT012 16064913
NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Train Tough Guy Action Figure #OT012 16065012
NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Train Tough Guy Action Figure #OT012 16065211
NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Train Tough Guy Action Figure #OT012 16065410
NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Train Tough Guy Action Figure #OT012 16065610
NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Train Tough Guy Action Figure #OT012 16065710
NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Train Tough Guy Action Figure #OT012 16065910
NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Train Tough Guy Action Figure #OT012 16070110
NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Train Tough Guy Action Figure #OT012 16070310
NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Train Tough Guy Action Figure #OT012 16070410
NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Train Tough Guy Action Figure #OT012 16070610
NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Train Tough Guy Action Figure #OT012 16070810
NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Train Tough Guy Action Figure #OT012 16071010
NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Tough Guy In The Train Train Tough Guy Action Figure #OT012 16071210

#newproduct #OneToys #ToughGuyInTheTrain #male #movie-based #horror

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh my gosh, wasn't expecting to see a Train to Busan figure here. Not sure if the likeness is perfect, but I guess it's recognizable enough...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Theflyingman

Haha yea it's a cool figure and I love this actor. He's done a lot of similar tough guy with a heart roles.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was totally expecting a Chris Evans from Snowpiercer figure, but I love this even without knowing anything about its source. They sure are putting those World Box bodies to good use.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Great movie, and great character. Likeness isn't perfect, but close enough.

Ovy

Ovy
Uhg, I still haven't watched the movie but now I spoilered myself about his fate, I guess. :O

Ovy

Ovy
Long long time ago in a giant toy order I accidentally pre ordered the head sculpt, today they send me an info it was shipped

I hope they don't accidentally send the zombie version 🤣

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum