OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18581911

POPTOYS 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse
(100% steel sheet rivet connection hand-sewn tie armor & pure copper accessories)

POPTOYS 1/6 Armor Legend Series “Fight for the Throne” Light cavalry&Warhorse(100% Steel rivet connect manual armor&Copper accessories)
The POPTOYS team released the collectible 12 inch action figure [Armor Legend Series] in 2020 .This series based on the metal armor and weapons, and-made armor and enchanting character modeling.The characters include female ancient European knights, mercenaries, Japanese samurai, Ronin, Chinese generals and warriors.Previously, the chapter of “The Era of Europe War”has met with you.Now the new chapter of Chinese armor “Fight for the Throne”is officially opened!
The shape of the female military general refers to the elements of ancient Chinese armor. Each set of armor is used 1124 pieces of armor piece and 64 rivets, which are made by hand.At the same time, the shoulder armor, arm armor and hair crown worn by the character are all made of pure copper, which further improves the texture of the product.
Riding on the horse, a valiant vanguard female general is going to the enemy camp to explore the military situation!

POPTOYS 1/6 Armor Legend Series “Fight for the Throne” ALS008Light cavalry
BAR CODE: 6971281620598
List:
Head*1
Female body*1
Hands*2 pairs
Crown*1
White underwear*1
Red outerwear*1
Robe*1
Pants*1 pair
Out belt*1
Corset*1
Slender belt*1
Breastplate*1
Skirt armor*1
Shoulder armor*1 pair
Arm armor*1 pair
Cloak*1
Cuish*1 pair
Boots*1 pair
Bow*1
Bow case*1
Arrow*6
Quiver*1
Short sword*1(with scabbard)
Figure stand*1

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18582111
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18582110
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18582210

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18582310
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18582411
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18582510
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18582610
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18582711
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18582811
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18583012
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18583211
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18583411
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18583611
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18583810
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18583910
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18584010
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18584011
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18584110
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18584210
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 18584311

POPTOYS 1/6 Armor Legend Series “Fight for the Throne” ALS009War horse
BAR CODE: 6971281620604
List:
Brown horse*1
Horse vizor*1
Saddle*1
Stirrup*2
Saddle cloth*1
Horse body cloth*1
Reins*1

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 19012610
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 19012711
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 19012810
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] 19012811

#newproduct #PopToys #ArmoredLegendSeries #CentralPlains #QingqiPioneer #WarHorse #female #animal #Chinese #military

JohnByng

She looks good! Not so sure about the horse. These Asian female warriors seem to my untutored eye to be more realistic than their plate-armoured counterparts. No silly bumps in the chest armour. I am sure she will be expensive because of the handmade armour but even so I might get one.

Ovy

Ovy
All my respect goes to the person(s) sewing together the lamellar armor.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Laughing Laughing Very, very nice...but also way beyond the $300 shipped limit I’ve imposed on myself.

That sounds absurd, doesn’t it? A $300 “limit” for a single action figure. Laughing

Annalise

Annalise
I was wondering why this is $100 more than the Europa knights from last year. I guess the 'pure' copper and handmade armour explains it. Lucky for me, my genre is western hemisphere so I can pass on this one. Otherwise it looks too good to miss even with sculpted hair.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I like her a lot, though I'd swap the head for more realistic one and give it real hair. 

Horse is a pass..... head is ok, but terrible, unrealistic pose.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like her too, and I also think that somehow this figure looks less unrealistic and fantastical than most of their female warriors, perhaps Jeanne excepted (although she was replicating a specific film look, or two). And it also does not suffer from cliched over-sexualization like some others, which I appreciate in a serious figure.

csyeung

csyeung
skywalkersaga wrote:I like her a lot, though I'd swap the head for more realistic one and give it real hair. 

Horse is a pass..... head is ok, but terrible, unrealistic pose.

Set looks great. Interestingly if you google the product on chinese sites, the original prototype pictures have a slightly different headsculpt with fully rooted hair. I guess they changed it just recently as this looks to be a hybrid sculpted/rooted.

Here's a link with pictures I found which was written last month.

https://action-figure-district.de/pop-toys-fight-for-the-throne-light-cavalry-warhorse/

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Aww man, they should have stuck with the original head in that link. Much better. Though I didn’t really have a problem with the current one until I saw the original.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series Competing in the Central Plains-Qingqi Pioneer & War Horse [100% Steel Plate Rivet Armor/Pure Copper Accessories] C8485110

agentghost

agentghost
I like the sculpt hair. Look great out of the box without messing around with my manly fingers

gooboo

I remember seeing the original version of this on BBS a while back. People were critcizing the head so much they ended up pulling the product on their website to make this version instead. The facial features were indeed a bit off if I remember correctly, but it had rooted hair. Now they made a better face, but gave her plastic hair instead? Seems like an odd choice to me.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Agree, much prefer the rooted hair. 

Also, I find the horse such a shame and missed opportunity.... the body and headsculpt on it are actually quite nice. And I absolutely love the beautiful dark bay coat colour. But my god, the POSE...... it just ruins the entire thing. Why can't they look at how real horses move???? It's not that hard. And if the horse needs extra help to stand, just reinforce it with a support base???? why do they have to make up these stupid, unrealistic poses. Artists haven't had to do that for over a century --- since the invention of stop-motion photography showed definitely how horses moved, and thus how they ought to look when depicted in mid-motion.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum