OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
POPTOYS 1/6 EX035 "It has no value, it is of supreme value" King Saladin 100%【Pure copper handmade armor】

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16055010

POPTOYS 1/6 EX035 “Nothing,Everything” Saladin Fine copper handmade armor
Saladin is a world famous strategist and statesman in the middle ages.He was the first Sultan of ayyub Dynasty in Egypt.He is well-known in the Christian and Muslim world for his outstanding leadership and military talent in the Arab fight against the crusade.He is generous, honest and upright, and widely praised.Saladin's influence on the historical process is mainly reflected in control of Jerusalem, which makes the struggle between Muslims and Christians take a turning point.
In order to better restore the image of this famous historical figure, POPTOYS Team gave up the two ways of using glue hair and machine sewing hair planting, and used a more realistic small wool manual hair sticking method to restore hair style.Each strand of hair is pasted by hand, just for the pursuit of more realistic character effect.
For better show Saladin's king style, we use more than 1000 pieces of copper pattern armor to sew and make his armor by hand; and designed a set of throne scene to match with it.
POPTOYS EX035 Saladin list:
Head with woolen hair*1
Body*1
Fist hand*1 pair
Normal hand*1 pair
Armet*1(made of copper)
Tunics*1
Pants*1 pair
Robe*1
Cloak*1
Fabric belt*1
Leather belt*1
Fish scale upper body armor *1(made of copper)
Fish scale shouler armor*1 pair(made of copper)
Boots*1 pair
Dagger*
Long sword*1(with scabbard)
Long knife*1(with scabbard)
Figure stand*1

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16055910
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16060012
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16061012
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16061712
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16062510
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16063511
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16064113
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16064513
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16064813
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16065112
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16065411
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16065611
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16070010
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16070111
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16070411
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16070710
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16071011
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16071310

POPTOYS EX036 Throne List:
Throne*1
Cushion*1
Screen*1
Carpet*1

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16090312
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16090612
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16090811
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16092210
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16093015
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16094010
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16095011
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16100111
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16101010
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16101410
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16101610
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 16101811

#newproduct #PopToys #KingSaladin #Throne #historical #MiddleEastern #male #military #accessory

Ovy

Ovy
Again all my love goes out to the people stringing together these scales.

This looks like some new high end next generation figure. Pop Toys is completely killing it lately.

Do you think it is complicated to stamp/create copper scales yourself?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous set. Love the detail, and the provision of the cool extra accessories in the form of the ornate throne and the backdrop. I haven't watched The Kingdom of Heaven in a long while to compare for accuracy, but it looks very good. Actually, maybe they improved the character's look a little (to rechannel an Are You Being Served? joke, putting in all the wrinkles might have made it too costly). I associate this type of helmet with a slightly later period, but they are working off of what was seen on screen.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Definitely got Kingdom of Heaven vibes from this. That chair/throne is gorgeous.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yusss great figure. High price too.
Copper handmade armor is great quality though

Diana

Diana
This is incredible. What a decorative and impressive piece to have.

Skippy

Valiarde wrote:Yusss great figure. High price too.
Copper handmade armor is great quality though

Price is indeed high.

I saw on TNS that the figure is $368 and the throne set $224.

Recently more figures have been advertised as using 'pure copper'. Since copper tarnishes naturally will collectors have to get out the Brasso and polish the armour? scratch

ahbake

Allahu Akbar!
What a magnificent figure. Really put s to shame the Crusaders in terms of pomp and glory... They should make a King Baldwin figure with the silver mask.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ahbake wrote:They should make a King Baldwin figure with the silver mask.

I think they did, actually, or something very close to it. Maybe it was CooModels? I've lost track. Also, I don't think they labeled it as that.

ahbake

GubernatorFan wrote:

I think they did, actually, or something very close to it. Maybe it was CooModels? I've lost track. Also, I don't think they labeled it as that.

That's very cool, I'll have to look it up.

Valiarde

Valiarde
ahbake wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

That's very cool, I'll have to look it up.

They did, as part of their nightmare series. Saladin has a better quality mind.

That said, i preordered him on osk

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wish I could afford both of those, always had a soft spot for Kingdom of Heaven (Director's Cut, of course), plus it would be a great way to incorporate some Mr Z horses. ;D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah Kingdom of Heaven is a great movie. There arent many good medieval knight movies out there anyway.
Need a rewatch soon. Smile

Not really a knight movie but "The physician" is also a good one.

Edit: still havent ordered a mrZ horse so far. NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 1f605 but yeah would be a good reason to use your horses

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Wish I could afford both of those, always had a soft spot for Kingdom of Heaven (Director's Cut, of course), plus it would be a great way to incorporate some Mr Z horses. ;D

Indeed. The Director's Cut is the only way to watch that movie -- makes a hell of a lot more sense (kind of like the Lord of the Rings movies).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
They go to all the trouble of making proper mail and the boofheads attach it to the helmet the wrong way. It needs to be rotated 90 degrees.

JohnByng

Surely the skirt (or whatever its called) and trousers are too drab for such an illustrious figure? I would have thought some representation of fine Islamic embroidery would have been more appropriate. But at a higher cost of course.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
JohnByng wrote:Surely the skirt (or whatever its called) and trousers are too drab for such an illustrious figure? I would have thought some representation of fine Islamic embroidery would have been more appropriate. But at a higher cost of course.

I can't find good images but it seems to be accurate to the move look, which is the source. Something contemporary and arguably more accurate would be this:

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) Portrait_of_Saladin_before_A.D._1185_short1

shazzdan

shazzdan
JohnByng wrote:Surely the skirt (or whatever its called) and trousers are too drab for such an illustrious figure? I would have thought some representation of fine Islamic embroidery would have been more appropriate. But at a higher cost of course.
It is based on the character in the Kingdom of Heaven movie, not the historical Saladin. Historically, he probably would have worn a kazaghand (mail sandwiched between lightly padded cloth). As a copy of the movie character, it is pretty good.

Question: the accessories listing says that he has one long sword, but the photos show two different ones. Which one comes with the figure? Historically, the straight one would be more accurate. They didn't have scimitars until the Turks introduced them a couple of centuries later.

Valiarde

Valiarde
The last pic shows both swords, the straight and the curved...so both?

Valiarde

Valiarde
Invoices send by Kit. So more pics should appear soon.

Valiarde

Valiarde
This pretty boy arrived today. Just took him out of the box, added his scimitar (he also comes with a straight sword shazzdan) and the cape and took some pics!

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) PrLQjAmh

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) HHax4sdh

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 0kQlhxAh

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) VKu6tUSh

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) M4CB2I4h

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 1zNzVRIh

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 3EY2VdFh

Might add some more detail pics of the other weapon soon.

Surprised

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He looks excellent. Thanks for the great photos.

blackpool

blackpool
Valiarde wrote:

Edit: still havent ordered a mrZ horse so far.  NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 1f605  but yeah would be a good reason to use your horses

Anyone has some source for available Mr Z horses... I keep seeing previews and preorders on these but no actual release scratch

Valiarde

Valiarde
blackpool wrote:
Valiarde wrote:

Edit: still havent ordered a mrZ horse so far.  NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) 1f605  but yeah would be a good reason to use your horses

Anyone has some source for available Mr Z horses... I keep seeing previews and preorders on these but no actual release scratch

You can order from SPACE, they always have lots of MrZ horses, but often sell out quickly if you don't preorder. They still got arabian horses of all colors

https://www.space-figuren.de/1-6-Super-Section/Animals/1-6-Scale-Shire-Horse-2-0-black-black-fetlocks::21446.html
https://www.space-figuren.de/1-6-Super-Section/Tiere/1-6-Scale-Arabian-Horse-black::19804.html

shazzdan

shazzdan
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001713271421.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002821601391.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002903431144.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002903378551.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum