OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The King of Fighters The Bogard Brothers Custom by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
They are not all hero customs, right? Please enjoy.
The King of Fighters The Bogard Brothers Custom by AFM 51230291201_37aab51343_bIMG_20210606_183212518 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The King of Fighters The Bogard Brothers Custom by AFM 51230503833_8cd23c4291_bIMG_20210606_183232843 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, everything looks better on a TBLeague. Smile Especially if the garments fit. I'm not really familiar with the characters (though I've seen the sets being advertised), but looks like another nice job.

BAMComix

BAMComix
I agree! I don't know how the characters are, but your figures look amazing!

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:Well, everything looks better on a TBLeague. Smile Especially if the garments fit. I'm not really familiar with the characters (though I've seen the sets being advertised), but looks like another nice job.
BAMComix wrote:I agree! I don't know how the characters are, but your figures look amazing!

Thanks you both. I will admit I probably know as much as you do, which ain't much. Truthfully it was one of those "I saw the figure. I thought it look cool, Did a quick search and was coming up empty, till I found one and purchased the last one".

I did the obvious body swap, which was the plan all along. The set came with two heads, I really like when that happens so I can make two figure out of it. Anyway thanks again. It was fun putting them together Smile

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
That looks really cool! Reminds me of the character Axel from the old Sega Genesis game, Streets of Rage.The King of Fighters The Bogard Brothers Custom by AFM Ddodj92-7e4eb2ea-7dc0-48d9-9989-16778debac04.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzU4ZTEwMTdmLTNiMTMtNGVkYy04MWE5LTM3MTAyMjQ1OWUzOFwvZGRvZGo5Mi03ZTRlYjJlYS03ZGMwLTQ4ZDktOTk4OS0xNjc3OGRlYmFjMDQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Great work as always, AFM2! Terry (on the left) is the character I play on Super Smash Bros. (I suck, but it’s still fun. Wink ) Bandai put out a really nice 1/12 version a few years ago, but this is the first 1/6 version I’ve seen so far.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
PickleMunkey wrote:That looks really cool! Reminds me of the character Axel from the old Sega Genesis game, Streets of Rage.The King of Fighters The Bogard Brothers Custom by AFM Ddodj92-7e4eb2ea-7dc0-48d9-9989-16778debac04.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzU4ZTEwMTdmLTNiMTMtNGVkYy04MWE5LTM3MTAyMjQ1OWUzOFwvZGRvZGo5Mi03ZTRlYjJlYS03ZGMwLTQ4ZDktOTk4OS0xNjc3OGRlYmFjMDQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
That is pretty dead on, huh?\
Xavion2004 wrote:Great work as always, AFM2!  Terry (on the left) is the character I play on Super Smash Bros.  (I suck, but it’s still fun.  Wink )  Bandai put out a really nice 1/12 version a few years ago, but this is the first 1/6 version I’ve seen so far.

Thanks you my friend. I just happen to come across it and had to have it. Thank the Lord I found one (the last one)...

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Cool dudes!
Is that TBL Barbarian body an M35?
It looks way shorter than the M34.
Or is the M34 on extended ankle pegs?

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
rollotomasi wrote:Cool dudes!
Is that TBL Barbarian body an M35?
It looks way shorter than the M34.
Or is the M34 on extended ankle pegs?

Thanks brother and yes they are on the TBL Barbarian body and I think they are M35 because their legs/thighs are bigger. I was worried they would not fit into the jeans I purchased. But they did....

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Oh so both of them are the Barbarian body, i thought the taller one of the left is an M34
seeing that is has somewhat slimmer arms than the sleeveless one, probably just the camera angle.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
They look great, I was never a big fan of fighting games like mortal kombat, but that's irrelevant here, they look great and ready to beat up some people.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The King of Fighters The Bogard Brothers Custom by AFM 1f60e

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
rollotomasi wrote:Oh so both of them are the Barbarian body, i thought the taller one of the left is an M34
seeing that is has somewhat slimmer arms than the sleeveless one, probably just the camera angle.

Actually you had me curious. So I double checked for the tattoo and one of them is the barbarian body the other one is the M35. I think those are the same types of body right?

Theboo-bomb wrote:They look great, I was never a big fan of fighting games like mortal kombat, but that's irrelevant here, they look great and ready to beat up some people.

Thanks my friend. I feel the same way you do about fighting games but love the figures.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum