OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 88f33e10

One more member of the DAMTOYS Wandering Earth collection!
CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian Appears

Following the launch of the Wandering Earth series two 1:6 scale collection dolls: CN171-11 rescue team leader Wang Lei (played by actor Li Guangjie) and CN171-11 rescue team heavy fireman "hammer" Zhang Xiaoqiang (played by actor Li Hongchen) 1:6 After collecting the dolls in proportion,
This time, DAMTOYS brings you the third high-quality doll in the series: the only female member of the CN171-11 rescue team-the medical soldier "girl" Zhou Qian (played by actor Qu Jingjing).

Since Damtoys announced that it has obtained the authorization for the development of various dolls such as the 1/12 and 1/6 scales of "Wandering Earth", it has attracted the attention and expectations of players and fans.
This time we have obtained the original license of the movie "The Wandering Earth" and the license of the portrait of Ms. Qu Jingjing,
Special thanks to China Film Marketing, Easter Egg Factory, Mr. Li Hongchen and the brokerage team for their support, and also special thanks to WetaWorkshop for our technical support.

Damtoys has been actively carrying out the development and production related work of this series. With a consistent serious attitude and excellent production level,
Striving to break through the limits of production technology and faithfully restore the details of the characters in the movie, to pay tribute to this milestone in the history of Chinese science fiction movies!

Video background introduction:

This movie "The Wandering Earth" directed by Guo Fan and adapted from the novel of the same name written by Liu Cixin,
The story is set in 2075. It tells that the sun will be destroyed in the near future, and the solar system is no longer suitable for human survival.
In the face of desperation, mankind will start the "Wandering Earth" project, trying to take the earth to escape the solar system and find a new home for mankind.

Character introduction:

When the "Wandering Earth" project passed by Jupiter but deviated from its intended orbit, it was necessary to restart the engines distributed on the earth to keep the earth alive.
"Girl" Zhou Qian, as a medical soldier of the CN171-11 rescue team, became a member of the flint transport army under the leadership of captain Wang Lei.
Zhou Qian's rescue team initially had a mission to support Hangzhou and use the flint in their hands to rescue and restart the planetary engine. However, when they arrived, the target was swallowed and the mission failed.

Under this circumstance, Captain Wang Lei insisted on taking the flint to the next stop. During the process of pushing the flint, there was no transport vehicle, and the flint must be continuously powered to ensure normal use.
Therefore, it can only be powered by the exoskeleton battery worn by the team member, resulting in the sacrifice of a player.
Everyone's physical strength has reached its limit, their protective suits are running out of power, and oxygen can't hold them for long. A group of people pulling flints on the extremely cold surface is undoubtedly dying.
At a critical juncture, Zhou Qian exploded the flint with the gun in her hand, because she didn't want to sacrifice her comrades in arms because of an impossible task.
At this moment, she awakened the captain with her sanity.

Her dignity, her solemnity, her sense of mission as a soldier, and her rationality and sensibility all make viewers who have watched the film still remembered.

DAMTOYS hopes to use this doll to restore the "girl" Zhou Qian in the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAMTOYS 1/6 "Wandering Earth" Action Figure CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian (NO.DMS036)

1/6 scale "Wandering Earth" Zhou Qian's collection of dolls, especially with:
Character subject:
-Exquisite head sculpt, highly expressing the facial expression and boldness of the corner of Zhou Qian played by actor Qu Jingjing in the movie "The Wandering Earth".
-DAM Female Active Body 2.0
-4 replacement hands
Dress Accessories:
-One exquisite detachable helmet, including mask and recording equipment
-One communication headset
-A set of exoskeleton with movable structure of precision military machinery,
It contains about 130 parts including various mechanical parts, special-shaped legs, hydraulic cylinders, pipelines, joints, etc., plus an energy backplane.
-A set of military black protective clothing
-One medical waist bag
-Knee pads (a pair)
-Black pistol holster
-Boots (a pair)
Weapon accessories:
-CNIGC.CO L/QBZ47-5.8 assault rifle
-CNIGC.CO L/QSZ47-9 pistol
-Adrenaline x 6
Other Accessories:
-Exclusive platform

Bar code: 6970569620701

Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 62462b10
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 A5df0c10
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 Ec0ba910
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 23f0c110
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 63151710
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 21644110
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 76ba3e10
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 5db54c10
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 32e23910
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 C10d2910
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 E2dd4810
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 Bde9c010
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 2c7b6310
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 D44be310
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 C1a58a10
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 06069610
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 1bdab910
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 27e73f10
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 E295f410
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 92f25910
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 C9acc910
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 4b86a610

#newpeoduct #DamToys #WanderingEarth #RescueTeam #MedicalSoldier #ZhouQian #female #movie #Sci-Fi

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The head sculpt has to be the most realistic and absolutely gorgeous Asian female I’ve ever seen. Too bad I have no desire to buy a whole figure just to get it, and I have my doubts the final product would look this good.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love it. Both overall and for the realistic head sculpt. And I remember the other figure based on the same source that was recently advertised was similarly promising looking. Let's hope the final products will do them justice.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Up at OSK for $308 USD (includes shipping).

Movie - NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 C8485110

gooboo

Gonna have to watch ebay for when this gets parted out- hopefully the head won't cost too much money...

Ghost808

Ghost808
Finally some sci-fi stuff. Pricey though. Might have to get parts, rather than the whole thing.

csyeung

csyeung
So tempting!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:So tempting!

Agreed. She’s up at Giantoy for $306 (includes shipping). Pricey, but it might be worth it.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Yeah, I agree with the above positive reactions.  And we do not get enough science fiction stuff done, especially in the specific range that these two are -- well beyond NASA/Spacex or other current actualities but not way out there with Star Wars etc -- rather, fully within a "credible" futuristic engineering projection.  

The movie left no lasting impression on me so I wouldn't be be getting this to memorialize specific characters, but for its overall broad visual appeal.  As such I was on the fence about the male guy https://www.toys2.net/the-wandering-earth-captain-wang-lei.html but this one has some advantages, firstly as a female figure intrinsically, as secondly the Medical aspect makes her more interesting.  And the sculpt is exquisite, plus it works really well on this figure, because the large space helmet's visor frames and displays the face.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Yeah, I agree with the above positive reactions.  And we do not get enough science fiction stuff done, especially in the specific range that these two are -- well beyond NASA/Spacex or other current actualities but not way out there with Star Wars etc -- rather, fully within a "credible" futuristic engineering projection.  

The movie left no lasting impression on me so I wouldn't be be getting this to memorialize specific characters, but for its overall broad visual appeal.  As such I was on the fence about the male guy https://www.toys2.net/the-wandering-earth-captain-wang-lei.html but this one has some advantages, firstly as a female figure intrinsically, as secondly the Medical aspect makes her more interesting.  And the sculpt is exquisite, plus it works really well on this figure, because the large space helmet's visor frames and displays the face.

All good points. I went ahead and POd this for all of the above reasons. Oddly, the male figure is another $40 expensive — maybe because of the Gatling gun (?).

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2011 wrote:All good points. I went ahead and POd this for all of the above reasons. Oddly, the male figure is another $40 expensive — maybe because of the Gatling gun (?).

Actually, that's good to know because my go-to local source Toy Square hasn't posted the female yet though they've listed the male since he was announced. A slightly cheaper price is another point favoring the female. The Gatling gun is one difference but possibly the exoskeleton on the male may be marginally more complex -- I can't really tell from the pics. I can't see myself getting both, except that once again I wish that 1/6 could work like normal retail -- a perfect world would be where, if the one figure is really impressive in hand, you'd still have the option of getting the other. Unlikely here, esp as the more desirable female comes second.

csyeung

csyeung
There's two different male versions one with gatling and the leader that doesnt have the gatling gun. The leader is only 320 on GT (1/6 DAMTOYS CN171-11 Rescue Unit Captain Wang Lei Figure )
The gatling gun guy is 345 on GT (1/6 DAMTOYT DMS035 CN171-11 Rescue Unit Zhang Action Figure ).

It's damtoys so their weapons should be really good. I'm a bit of a sucker for sci fi stuff and we havent really seen too many except for like mechs. This reminds me a bit of the customizer (dorgmal snow) that does a lot of the post apocalyptic stuff. Great stuff, but expensive (deservedly so). I am going to mull it over a few more days hehe. Oh I think i live near moonbasealpha haha, I know toy square, visited there a few times pre pandemic.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
csyeung wrote:There's two different male versions one with gatling and the leader that doesnt have the gatling gun. The leader is only 320 on GT (1/6 DAMTOYS CN171-11 Rescue Unit Captain Wang Lei Figure )
The gatling gun guy is 345 on GT (1/6 DAMTOYT DMS035 CN171-11 Rescue Unit Zhang Action Figure ).

It's damtoys so their weapons should be really good. I'm a bit of a sucker for sci fi stuff and we havent really seen too many except for like mechs. This reminds me a bit of the customizer (dorgmal snow) that does a lot of the post apocalyptic stuff. Great stuff, but expensive (deservedly so). I am going to mull it over a few more days hehe. Oh I think i live near moonbasealpha haha, I know toy square, visited there a few times pre pandemic.

Hey csyeung, thanks for the information about distinguishing the two male figures, that is most useful as I decide about this. And interesting to know you are in the geographic area, maybe we'll meet sometime. Sadly we had to do without the annual Ontario Model Soldiers Society last year and this year, that was one place to meet some OSW members (and now OSFs) in person. Toy Square I think has always been great to me -- now adding the curbside service this year to all the other ways Eric has always been helpful.

csyeung

csyeung
yea, I've only been a few times to the store, but the owner was quite helpful. I just rewatched the movie again and all three of these characters were more just side characters. I think the family unit were the main characters. I do like the design of this suit though, I don't think I'd need all three, although the guy with gatlin gun is still kinda cool looking even though all he does is shoot that gun at inanimate objects (and sky) in the movie lol. Movie wasn't super memorable, totally a popcorn type summer flick. I think we can easily just pluck this one character out and make up our own stories around hehe.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
csyeung wrote:yea, I've only been a few times to the store, but the owner was quite helpful. I just rewatched the movie again and all three of these characters were more just side characters. I think the family unit were the main characters. I do like the design of this suit though, I don't think I'd need all three, although the guy with gatlin gun is still kinda cool looking even though all he does is shoot that gun at inanimate objects (and sky) in the movie lol. Movie wasn't super memorable, totally a popcorn type summer flick. I think we can easily just pluck this one character out and make up our own stories around hehe.

Yeah, that's consistent with my limited recollection, which is mostly of effects and designs, and certainly explains why I don't recollect these characters.  I agree, this is certainly the type of figure that looks cool yet believable, where we can supply our own story.  On a loosely related but somewhat off-topic note, what I really wish that somebody would make in 1/6 would be the SpaceX spacesuit.   It would obviously have to be unlicensed but I think there would be a great demand.  For maximum appeal, would they dare give it an Elon Musk sculpt?

csyeung

csyeung
ok I was tempted. Used a 5 coupon from my points to make myself feel better haha.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:For maximum appeal, would they dare give it an Elon Musk sculpt?

You know, there actually exists an Elon Musk head sculpt. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Just paid my invoice for this (supposedly arriving soon to retailer).

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:Just paid my invoice for this (supposedly arriving soon to retailer).

Nice! Hope we see in hand pics soon. That figure looks great

csyeung

csyeung
Excited! hope she turns out as good as the proto photos heh.

Theflyingman

Awesome. Strange she would come out before the Gatling guy though given the Gatling guy was announced before her. I'm waiting on him haha, love the scene he shoots the moon or something.

ukshaun

ukshaun
I looks so good!
I have no idea who the character is..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

csyeung

csyeung
ukshaun wrote:I looks so good!
I have no idea who the character is..

Based on 2019 Chinese sci-fi film of the same name. This is officially licensed. The movie was a decent popcorn movie (ie, don't think too much about it and just go for the ride), was best selling movie at the time in China. This character played a medic in the film. 2 others are being made, one already came out, the leader, and the heavy with the gatling gun is supposed to come out soon as well.

Kitsune1000

Kitsune1000
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:All good points. I went ahead and POd this for all of the above reasons. Oddly, the male figure is another $40 expensive — maybe because of the Gatling gun (?).

Actually, that's good to know because my go-to local source Toy Square hasn't posted the female yet though they've listed the male since he was announced.  A slightly cheaper price is another point favoring the female.  The Gatling gun is one difference but possibly the exoskeleton on the male may be marginally more complex -- I can't really tell from the pics.  I can't see myself getting both, except that once again I wish that 1/6 could work like normal retail --  a perfect world would be where, if the one figure is really impressive in hand, you'd still have the option of getting the other.  Unlikely here, esp as the more desirable female comes second.

csyeung wrote:yea, I've only been a few times to the store, but the owner was quite helpful. I just rewatched the movie again and all three of these characters were more just side characters. I think the family unit were the main characters. I do like the design of this suit though, I don't think I'd need all three, although the guy with gatlin gun is still kinda cool looking even though all he does is shoot that gun at inanimate objects (and sky) in the movie lol. Movie wasn't super memorable, totally a popcorn type summer flick. I think we can easily just pluck this one character out and make up our own stories around hehe.

Wow ,  some local collectors  What a small world.   I've only been to Toy Square once even though it's practically in my back yard.  Nice shop and was able to pick up an older figure I wanted.

teamweapon

watched this over the weekend. it was not a great movie AT ALL! it looks pretty good, but i was checking to see if i NEEDED any of these figures, if it did turn out to be good scifi.
it seems a strange thing that none of the characters they have made in the black suits are main roles in the film?
i would have thought the people in the red suits would have been a more obvious choice but what do i know?
i also watched a movie called ying yang master, that would have some really nice characters to make in 1/6!
even if the movie is VERY star wars influenced, enjoyed it way more than wandering boredom haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum