OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“His call sign is Taskmaster. He controls the Red Room.” – Yelena Belova

Taskmaster possesses "photographic reflexes", a natural advanced ability that allows him to replicate any physical movements he has seen, as well as recall them from memory. His mastery combat style came from studying Black Panther, Hawkeye, Captain America and Black Widow. Taskmaster’s fascinating learning capability ultimately makes him a daunting foe for Natasha Romanoff.
Appeared in brief glimpses in the trailers of Black Widow, this newly introduced character - Taskmaster has been recreated by Hot Toys’ as a remarkable 1/6th scale collectible figure to prepare fans for the upcoming Marvel Studios’ release.

The highly-poseable figure is expertly crafted based on the image of Taskmaster in Black Widow. It features includes the newly designed helmet and armor pieces, finely tailored high-tech outfit in signature navy and orange color scheme, an array of detailed weapons including bow and arrows, circular shield, sword, and a themed figure stand.

Don’t miss the chance to add this mercenary master from Black Widow in your Marvel Collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS602
PRODUCT NAMETASKMASTER
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DESIGNED TASKMASTER HELMET, A BOW, A SWORD, A CIRCULAR SHIELD
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Taskmaster Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Taskmaster in Black Widow
- Newly designed Taskmaster helmet with metallic blue and silver mechanical details
- Approximately 30cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of gestured hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding bow and sword
- One (1) right hands for holding bow

Costume:
- One (1) navy colored hood
- One (1) navy colored and multi-textured jumpsuit with patterns
- One (1) navy colored armored vest
- One (1) pair of silver and navy colored shoulder armor
- One (1) pair of navy and orange colored upper arm guards
- One (1) pair of black colored arm guards
- One (1) pair of navy colored thigh guards
- One (1) pair of navy and orange colored knee guards
- One (1) pair of black colored boots
- One (1) black colored utility belt with pouches
- One (1) silver colored scarf

Weapons:
- One (1) bow
- Three (3) individual arrows and three (3) interchangeable arrowheads of different styles
- One (1) sword
- One (1) circular shield

Accessory:
- Specially designed figure stand with movie logo and character name

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2022

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

© 2021 Marvel.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11498
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2800
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3543
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4492
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5470
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6442
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7427
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8404
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9388
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10366
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11499
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12328
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13311
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14287
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15268

#newproduct #BlackWidow #Taskmaster #Marvel #MCU #comicbook #movie #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This must be from a movie I have not seen yet... or one that is not yet released... or something I forgot. Nicely done, but it almost looks like TBLeague created a Dr Doom and this is the silver version of their design. It would also come with an alternative unmasked head, revealing it to be... a beautiful Asian woman with blonde hair. Smile There will be a buying and scalping frenzy on eBay over the elusive small-breasted TBLeague body! Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This is from the upcoming Black Widow movie. To me, this looks like a GI Joe villain; pretty weak.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Looks pretty different from the comic version. Would have to be stellar in the movie for me to buy. I always feel with these villians a headsculpt would help sell them better. I know it could be spoiler or whatever, but they could blank it out. So far meh for me until I see the movie.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Technically at this exact time, it's a character from the new Disneyland attraction, Avengers Campus.  He's from the Black Widow movie obviously, that was supposed to have come out a year ago.  But insofar as the movie was delayed through the COVID-19 period and into next month, the actual introduction and First Appearance of Taskmaster in the MCU (comics aside) is the guy doing the shows at Avengers Campus.  Which apparently has been kind of weird, because he's the main bad guy going up against their versions of the Black Widow, Cap, Black Panther and Iron Man, which they couldn't change.  But due to the Black Widow movie being delayed, virtually nobody in the audience knows who he is.  Which is kind of funny, but the problem will fix itself next month.

Totally agree with the sentiments above -- looks meh to me right now, though the experience of the film could change that.  I agree that the comics version looks much more interesting.  And I am always strongly turned off by the lack of an unmasked headsculpt.  My rule of thumb is that I refuse to pay HT level money for anything that lacks their greatest strenght, a human sculpt, unless it's something like a Terminator or Predator etc.  Maybe Taskmaster never unmasks in the movie and their hands were tied...

Ghost808

Ghost808
I'm only interested if it comes with a "little Alex Horne"!!

(You'll need to be UK TV enthusiast to appreciate this poor joke)

ukshaun

ukshaun
By the looks of things, Japanese collectors will have Hot Toys Taskmaster in hand this week.
Overseas customers who order from Japan won't have long to wait.
Those of us that want to pay normal prices for Hot Toys figures from Japan sellers will have to wait slightly longer, for those batch 2 figures.
Sideshow Collectibles customers will probably have to wait a whole lot longer, maybe 3 to 4 months longer, such is the state of shipping at the moment.

I guess reviews will be posted soon. I cannot wait, as i have Taskmaster on pre_order.

I was thinking, wouldn't it have been good if Hot Toys offered, as a surprise, an additional portrait without the mask. Any one who has this on pre_order has watched the movie and knows who is behind the mask.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Well, you could get a suitable headsculpt from Mark to make your own unmasked Taskmaster, right?
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f600

ukshaun

ukshaun
Randam Hajile wrote:Well, you could get a suitable headsculpt from Mark to make your own unmasked Taskmaster, right?
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f600

I guess so..
Wouldn't it have been great if Hot Toys offered such a surprise?
..maybe they have, but i doubt it. Maybe the mask is removable, but i doubt it.
Either way, i will be happy to receive Taskmaster Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Turned out pretty good! Wouldn't have expected less from Hot toys.

ukshaun

ukshaun
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Hot_to13

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Hot_to12
LOADING: Image(s)

Hot Toys - Taskmaster (from the movie Black Widow)

..is in the house Smile
I shot these two photo's after checking the piece out, to make sure all was well.
Fact is, Taskmaster was returned to the box until i find the ideal display location.

In short, an excellent figure!
Given the materials used, Taskmaster appears to be very posable. I think i prefer Taskmaster with the hood in the down position.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool grab. Too bad, as you said, it didn’t come with a “revealed” head sculpt — but I suppose that would have given away a major surprise plot point when it went up for PO originally.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW TASKMASTER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Figure itself looks great. Wouldn't expect any less from HT.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2011 wrote:Cool grab. Too bad, as you said, it didn’t come with a “revealed” head sculpt — but I suppose that would have given away a major surprise plot point when it went up for PO originally.

Maybe a 3rd party will offer something?

csyeung wrote:Figure itself looks great. Wouldn't expect any less from HT.

Hot Toys seem to rule, for the moment atleast, and the foreseeable future.
Queen Studio's appear to be attempting to take a slice of the pie.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Taskmaster looks great, glad to hear it's very posable.
I was hoping the MCU version would look more like his design in Spider-Man PS4
which looked more menacing but this one has a cool skull mask too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum