OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley: Random test shots.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Just some quick tests i shot. I need more vegetation. Much more vegetation!

The Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley: Random test shots.  51256564807_93f2e638af_bThe Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley 1 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

The Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley: Random test shots.  51258037259_5322598df6_bThe Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley 2 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

The Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley: Random test shots.  51256564457_c9ea84bab2_bThe Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley 3 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

The Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley: Random test shots.  51256564287_6eb64c133d_bThe Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley 4 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

The Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley: Random test shots.  51258036579_a3eac6f8b0_bThe Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley 5 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

The Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley: Random test shots.  51258036374_9a03cc6d03_bThe Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley 6 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

The Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley: Random test shots.  51258036094_96350ca515_bThe Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley 7 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

The Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley: Random test shots.  51257489538_d91a5dd122_bThe Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley 8 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

The Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley: Random test shots.  51257290551_079d9ef18e_bThe Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley 9 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

davidd

davidd
Now you're cookin' with gas! Check out the new equipment!

I just love the bright, colorful "TV adventure show" style you achieve with your lighting and set decoration! I fully expect to see a gorilla emerge from the undergrowth... chasing Gilligan!

The bolt-action rifle with the wood stock is a nicely detailed piece! Now that's a big game rifle capable of stopping... or at least distracting... a charging dinosaur!

Good to see your Miyori character back in action... and packing some serious firepower of her own!

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Oh they look great, Dinosaur Valley looks like it's hot. Let's hope those mausers and MP-40 can pierce dino skin.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley: Random test shots.  1f60e

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Theboo-bomb wrote:Oh they look great, Dinosaur Valley looks like it's hot. Let's hope those mausers and MP-40 can pierce dino skin.

The Mauser I have no doubt will do the job on many a smaller dinosaur. The MP40, which is the main weapon of Stahltruppe, is in case they encounter humans. They also have some hand grenades, though how well they'll work after 90 years in storage is anyone's guess.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Fantastic work Gary! it really does look amazing.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The vegetation looks good. Perhaps, since you want more vegetation, if you made some sort of “trees” to have vines, etc. hanging down…?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Good and the Bad in Dinosaur Valley: Random test shots.  C8485110

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Stryker2011 wrote:The vegetation looks good. Perhaps, since you want more vegetation, if you made some sort of “trees” to have vines, etc. hanging down…?

That's actually the direction I'm going in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum