OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shots from the Top Secret Area known as Dinosaur Valley...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BAMComix

BAMComix
I decided to throw in a thread dedicated to Dinosaur Valley, the area that was discovered and named underneath BAM-HQ when laying new communication cables. It has been theorized to be Hollow Earth, however, experts, being led by The Doctor believe it to be one of a series of Dimensional gates that lead to other worlds...

Hunting Christmas dinner, Dinosaur Valley Style!

Shots from the Top Secret Area known as Dinosaur Valley... 52537744254_3cdc937243_c

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ha! I’m guessing some kid(s) want their toy back.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Shots from the Top Secret Area known as Dinosaur Valley... C8485110

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
LOL. That looks like an ostrich which ran through paintfactory.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. I wish the big bird were more realistic, but getting Austin Powers fembot flashbacks from one of the hunters. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
Looking at the bird's legs, I thought it's just an action figure wearing a costume. Let's hope they shoot the empty head of the bird so he can run away, while the hunters think it's the beheaded chicken effect.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Brilliant, Ovy.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Ha! I’m guessing some kid(s) want their toy back.

lol! It's actually a Christmas decoration, That turkey sings and dances too.

TravelGuide wrote:LOL. That looks like an ostrich which ran through paintfactory.

lol! lol! lol!

GubernatorFan wrote:LOL. I wish the big bird were more realistic, but getting Austin Powers fembot flashbacks from one of the hunters. Smile

lol! lol! lol! well in fairness, the pic was always meant as a tongue in cheek type thing for laughs and it sounds as if you had a good laugh Smile . It would be cool however to get some nicely detailed larger dino's or other creatures for the valley.

Ovy wrote:Looking at the bird's legs, I thought it's just an action figure wearing a costume. Let's hope they shoot the empty head of the bird so he can run away, while the hunters think it's the beheaded chicken effect.

lol! lol! lol! @ Ovy! That's brilliant! I posted the pic for laughs, and you came up with the biggest one yet! Genius mate cheers cheers cheers

Diana

Diana
oooh! So... is there an atmosphere or not? Maybe that will solve the mystery, though underground caverns are of course known to have their own atmosphere if large enough... What a Face

Ovy wrote:Looking at the bird's legs, I thought it's just an action figure wearing a costume. Let's hope they shoot the empty head of the bird so he can run away, while the hunters think it's the beheaded chicken effect.

Bwahahaha! Awesome! You are a genius! Laughing

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:oooh! So... is there an atmosphere or not? Maybe that will solve the mystery, though underground caverns are of course known to have their own atmosphere if large enough...  What a Face

Bwahahaha! Awesome! You are a genius! Laughing

Yeah, always an atmosphere, the troops that travel there have never had any breathing issues, with again gives weight to the Doctor's theory that it is some kind of dimensional gate, taking them to other worlds or even other times?

BAMComix

BAMComix
An older post from a while back when Poppy and Savanna first arrived at BAM-HQ.

Shots from the Top Secret Area known as Dinosaur Valley... 49500601077_13fca6e1b2_cReception Problems. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Having reluctantly climbed down the ravine to retrieve Poppy's lost back pack, Savannah after much complaining lifts her head up from the map.
"The reception down here is awful!" Protested Poppy, "And this phone cost me a fortune!"
Savannah scowled, then replied,
"So I take it the beacon app to get us back isn't working?"
"Beacon app?" replied Poppy, "Oh I don't know, I was checking my messages!"

Shots from the Top Secret Area known as Dinosaur Valley... 49499882688_1aec632225_cUseless trivia by Dal Lee, on Flickr

"Oooh, look Savannah, S.J has faved my pic by the waterfall, he must have liked my article I wrote" Smiled Poppy,
"Hmm," thought Savannah to herself, "It's more likely that the Tee shirt she was wearing got soaked while walking under that waterfall!"

Shots from the Top Secret Area known as Dinosaur Valley... 49500603677_2109b0e533_cCan We Get On? by Dal Lee, on Flickr

"Look Poppy, can you put the phone down for a while, we really need to be looking for landmarks to get back to the blast doors that seal the Valley off from base." asked Savannah politely.
"Yeah sure, I can show you this stuff when we're back at base" smiled Poppy.

Shots from the Top Secret Area known as Dinosaur Valley... 49500381371_cff8a31c3d_cOnward Towards Home. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

"So that statue over there is close to where we need to be then?" inquired Poppy,
"Yeah, shouldn't be too much longer and we will be back at base" replied Savannah.
"You know Savannah, I have really enjoyed our time together, I hope the commander pairs us up again" smiled Poppy, "I kinda like you as a protector, you really know your stuff, and if it wasn't for you, i'd still be lost out here.., thank you"

Well it looks like all worked out in the end for the two new agents.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Your environment is always so stunning. You should do an Adam, Eve, and the apple scene with this snake coming out of the tree... fig leaves or other vegetation strategically placed, of course. Smile
Just remember, there were no breast implants back then. Smile

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Your environment is always so stunning. You should do an Adam, Eve, and the apple scene with this snake coming out of the tree... fig leaves or other vegetation strategically placed, of course. Smile
Just remember, there were no breast implants back then. Smile

Many thanks Ian! Adam & Eve huh, now there's an idea Smile

BAMComix

BAMComix
A few more older random pics,

Shots from the Top Secret Area known as Dinosaur Valley... 46126610824_bd6fb8078f_c
Shots from the Top Secret Area known as Dinosaur Valley... 31659388797_96d357b088_c
Shots from the Top Secret Area known as Dinosaur Valley... 44782492100_14481e8a6a_c
Shots from the Top Secret Area known as Dinosaur Valley... 31645238357_810fd343cd_c
Shots from the Top Secret Area known as Dinosaur Valley... 48584909192_0ca27a8c5c_c

Diana

Diana
Haha, that exchange between Poppy and Savannah is cute. I really like Savannah's head sculpt! I remember previously seeing the head and dismissing it for it's lack of realism, but you really brought it to life!

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:Haha, that exchange between Poppy and Savannah is cute. I really like Savannah's head sculpt! I remember previously seeing the head and dismissing it for it's lack of realism, but you really brought it to life!

Very Happy Thank so much Diana. I must admit, I bought the set originally for the outfit, but was really impressed by the head when it turned up Very Happy

Illusion

Illusion
Laughing Laughing Laughing that turkey was great fun

like the story with Poppy and Savannah too - Svannah's is indeed a nice HS.

and of course further cool pics in this nice colourful setting

ukshaun

ukshaun
I like - When Poppy and Savanna first arrived at BAM-HQ..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Always cool to see your impressive diorama and how the characters interact with each other and the environment. Awesome work.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Shots from the Top Secret Area known as Dinosaur Valley... C8485110

BAMComix

BAMComix
Illusion wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing  that turkey was great fun

like the story with Poppy and Savannah too - Svannah's is indeed a nice HS.

and of course further cool pics in this nice colourful setting

Laughing Really pleased you liked the fun shot. More pics to come soon bounce .

ukshaun wrote:I like - When Poppy and Savanna first arrived at BAM-HQ..

cool, thanks so much. They have since become great friends.

Stryker2011 wrote:Always cool to see your impressive diorama and how the characters interact with each other and the environment. Awesome work.

Really pleased you enjoyed the pics, Mark Very Happy

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Fantastic shots, and Dinosaur valley must be were they get those turkey legs, the secret is now out.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Shots from the Top Secret Area known as Dinosaur Valley... 1f60e

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:Fantastic shots, and Dinosaur valley must be were they get those turkey legs, the secret is now out.

lol! lol! lol! Thanks so much, so pleased you enjoyed the pics cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum