OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Body is not included.
Does not contain body
It is recommended to match with TBLeague S43A wheat-colored large breast body

Female head carved Headsculpt x 1
Clothes Clothesx 1
Armband Pairof ArmWarmer x 2
Belt Belt
Boots Bootsx 1
Hand type Handx 2
Goggles Goggles * 1

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 11030010
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 11030110
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 11030310
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 11030410
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 11030510
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 11030611
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 11030712
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 11030811
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 11030911
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 11031012
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 11031211
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 11031320

#newproduct #SuperDuck #CosplaySeries #SurpriseSupergirl #headsculpt #clothing #female #accessory

Saturn

Saturn
I see, the HS is SDH025-C

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the head sculpt a lot too.

csyeung

csyeung
I'm seeing a lot of costumes/clothing sets suggest 43 now. I do like how the mask is removable on this. I think the 7cctoys one is molded on, not sure though.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
That’s Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel in one of her previous identities for those who are familiar with the Marvel movies but not the comics.  She was “Ms. Marvel” when she first wore this costume in the 70s, then went by “Warbird” when she wore it again in the late 90s/early 00s.

I wish it actually was Supergirl (comic version, not TV version).  I have Carol here pretty well covered in 1/12, but I can never get enough Kara (Supergirl) figures.  Ironically, Kara’s secret ID is Linda Danvers.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@Xavion. Nice connection there. I was reading comments and several say Marvel copied DC.
Linda Lee Danvers - Carol Danvers... Slade Wilson - Wade Wilson.

Any photoshop expert here? Please tell me if the head was 'shopped on the body.
I ask because in the 1st pic the head look kind of smallish, then in the 3rd, it looks bigger and proportioned to the body.

I ordered the 7CCToys Lady Marvel planning to swap out the thin body, now this!
I want to this one too, will just pretend one is a skrull impostor like in the comics.
Also got me thinking how difficult it would be to put those form-fitting boots on the S43's squishy feet.

csyeung

csyeung
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set Dsc03914
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set Dsc03913
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set Dsc03916

Just got this in, a few quick pics for now. I forgot to take a pic without the mask but I think it's the same as the russian head sculpture sdh025. Putting on the mask was a bit of a task so I may not take one haha. Only because i need to have some hair below the elastic band and some to cover over so the hair got messed up. The sash has double wire so that's pretty cool. The suit is a thicker rubber material it looks and quite stretchy. I would suggest to use some cling wrap still to help put on the arms and boots. The boots have a shoe (not a peg) inside so you'll need to have the arched foot attached as you slide it in. Other than that, it's a pretty simple assembly.

Tbonez

Wow! That looks great! Been a little nervous about Super Duck since that V1 Tifa head sculpt. Regardless I still like the company. I'm glad I took a chance on pre-ordering this one.

csyeung

csyeung
Tbonez wrote:Wow! That looks great! Been a little nervous about Super Duck since that V1 Tifa head sculpt. Regardless I still like the company. I'm glad I took a chance on pre-ordering this one.

Welcome to the boards! Yea I agree, this costume is perfect for the more muscular 23. I think she looks powerful and the head sculpt did turn out really nice. Small gripe as mentioned on the other thread of just the headsculpt is that it is a bit more pinkish in color than the tbleague bodies.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
What a MARVELous figure, csyeung!
Great to know its already out, I'll start hounding my supplier now.
Looks way better than the 7CCtoys.
I set aside a Viking Woman body for her since SD recommended an S43A
but she might end up too tall with those heels so i think i'll use an S21B instead.
Good to see the skin tone difference in your pics are not obvious.

csyeung

csyeung
rollotomasi wrote:What a MARVELous figure, csyeung!
Great to know its already out, I'll start hounding my supplier now.
Looks way better than the 7CCtoys.
I set aside a Viking Woman body for her since SD recommended an S43A
but she might end up too tall with those heels so i think i'll use an S21B instead.
Good to see the skin tone difference in your pics are not obvious.

Could be the lighting and the fact that she has long hair that covers up some of her face heh. It is a bit pinkish compared the the more ashy color of tbleague suntan. The feet you mentioned before should fit fine, the "shoe" inside the boot is fairly big to fit the regular 23 foot. I do like the look of the material on this one vs the 7cc version.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She looks really good, Craig. Nice grab.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set C8485110

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
The skintone on these is a real drawback in hand, but for photography, sensitive lighting can fix most things as cs's pics prove.  Smile

In a way I'd have preferred it if this had been 'pale' (like most of SD's sculpts) though, at least then it would have matched one variant of TBL body right out of the box/crate.

Side note: I just received a different new SD head, and it seems like the 'crate' is now their standard container.

EDIT: Got my threads tangled Very Happy

I am of course referring to the 'Russian Model/Jill Valentine' versions of the sculpt that comes with this set.

csyeung

csyeung
Just adding these pics here for those interested. I fiddled around a bit, but here is her without the mask. Also how she looks with the captain marvel headsculpt. Problem being with that sculpt is that the sculpted hair proves to be a challenge to have the mask on. You would probably have to bend the mask/cut off the elastic or take of the hair piece to make it sit flat on. Also cause the sculpted hair is smooth, the elastic in my case kept slipping off so I had to put some bluetack behind her head so the elastic would stay for the pics.

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set Dsc03919
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set Dsc03920
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set Dsc03921
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set Dsc03922
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set Dsc03923

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very nice, Craig. I like the original sculpt better than the HT, though — more like a good comic interpretation.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set C8485110

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Thanks for the pics! I imagine that mask is a pain to work with. I like the original sculpt better too.  It would also work great for a Kara Supergirl.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I also like the original sculpt better than HT's -- which I find hard to believe myself saying, regardless of who is portrayed. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Yea, I think I like the original better as well. Was just wondering how it'd look with the HT sculpt and dropped it here for reference for those inclined to do so along with some of the challenges you'll face if you wanted the mask on.

Spartan06

Spartan06
I like that a lot.  This made me want to get one myself, but GianToy is already showing it "sold out" - must be popular with lots of folks.  It would have made a good companion to my Star Man Supergirl figure.

Update - back in stock and I ordered set from GianToy today. I opted for the S43A body, since I already have a couple of S22-23s, and I wanted a more curvaceous look for this figure.

csyeung

csyeung
Spartan06 wrote:I like that a lot.  This made me want to get one myself, but GianToy is already showing it "sold out" - must be popular with lots of folks.  It would have made a good companion to my Star Man Supergirl figure.

Unfortunately retailers tend to just order whatever amount that is on their preorder list. They rarely have extras unless a client has cancelled =(.

Here's a short video review I compiled.

Omnomax

Omnomax
csyeung wrote:Just adding these pics here for those interested. I fiddled around a bit, but here is her without the mask. Also how she looks with the captain marvel headsculpt. Problem being with that sculpt is that the sculpted hair proves to be a challenge to have the mask on. You would probably have to bend the mask/cut off the elastic or take of the hair piece to make it sit flat on. Also cause the sculpted hair is smooth, the elastic in my case kept slipping off so I had to put some bluetack behind her head so the elastic would stay for the pics.

Yuck, definitely not down for anything to do with the Hot Toys Captain marvel on this set. she belongs on her original flat chested no bum hot toys body. Bree Larson is icky. (I own the Hot Toys figure still, I am a addict. lol! )

I opted for the S43A body for mine, took some doing with the feet since the S43 has seamless feet not pegs. Had to modify them to fit but I really like how it turned out. Really fills out the set with a nice voluptuous body that's fitting for her character portrayal in comic books. at least as MS MARVEL. she went downhill after they made her "captain marvel" in my opinion.

I agree the face is a little pinkish, but its only something I think you will notice if you have her in hand and are looking really closely or use poor lighting.

Excellent set, bought an extra one because I liked it so much just to hang onto and kitbash at some point.

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 20220511
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 20220512
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 20220510

https://www.ebay.com/str/omnomaxcollectibles

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great video, Craig, and great photos, Omnomax. I'm glad to see the cosplay set work out so nicely.

Omnomax

Omnomax
Picked up some accessories from the absolute GARBAGE Bree Larson captain marvel endgame hot toys figure, you know they one thats been in stock all over for like 3 years because nobody wants it? hahah

Anyway, modified them for my Ms Marvel superduck, the results are amazing so thought I would share.

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 20220610
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 20220612
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 20220611

Omnomax

Omnomax
The Money shot, going to display her like this for a while

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET066 COSPLAY Surprise Supergirl Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set 20220613

Diana

Diana
Hey Omnomax, I do prefer the look without plastic attacks, but I see the value in them and they do look good. Good purchase!

And welcome to the board! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum