OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Puny Banner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Puny Banner  Empty Puny Banner Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:12 am

Chip

I know it`s off my usual interests , but I love the Marvel characters , and I do have future plans for them . Anyway I didn`t want to pay Hot Toys prices so he is made up of knock offs and other fitting clothes that I thought looked right . Still not cheap I might add ..... I rather like my Hulk figure even if he does have limited articulation .

Puny Banner  P1130437

Puny Banner  P1130445

Puny Banner  P1130447

Puny Banner  P1130449

Puny Banner  P1130451

Puny Banner  P1130453

Puny Banner  P1130458

Puny Banner  P1130462

2Puny Banner  Empty Re: Puny Banner Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:32 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look very good -- together and by themselves. I didn't realize you had non-military interests. Perhaps you should look at and comment in other people's threads too. Smile

3Puny Banner  Empty Re: Puny Banner Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:37 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks good. I just wish they hadn’t made Ruffalo’s face that wide. Maybe it would have helped with the likeness more. I really missed out on a Hulk, as he was one of my favorites as a kid reading the comics.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Puny Banner  C8485110

4Puny Banner  Empty Re: Puny Banner Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:21 pm

Chip

GubernatorFan wrote:They look very good -- together and by themselves. I didn't realize you had non-military interests. Perhaps you should look at and comment in other people's threads too. Smile

Not quite sure how to take that comment . A lot of stuff posted here is above me . The female stuff does not interest me very much , or the after war stuff , it just doesn't appeal , so any comments on those from me would be false . I have commented on some of the Marvel character posts along with your star wars stories , the military posts here are few and far between , or am I missing them ? Sorry you feel I am not contributing Ian . Perhaps I should just come in and look if that`s the opinion people have of me . Though of all the members here , I don`t see that many people posting or replying to peoples threads , do you comment about the lack of their posts and replies ? I haven't seen it , and it`s not the first time you have been brash in my posts . Someone persuaded me to post my stuff here , saying it would be liked . I feel a bit old and long in the tooth to put up with crap comments like that to be honest .

5Puny Banner  Empty Re: Puny Banner Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:18 pm

blackpool

blackpool
I love that classic hulk with the iconic purple pants all ripped in pieces (and that casual banner is super cool as well, the two together reminds me of very old covers from jack kirby n steve ditko, back in the golden era of the hulk)

About Ian's comment, I believe it was just the consequence of discovering your shared interest in the marvel heroes, inviting you to check in more on those threads that could interest you, I don't believe any "crap" implicit idea was included here Very Happy

I was curious about the proportion of threads and people's interest just yesterday, and I counted 8 modern or historical military topics on the first page, which makes 20%, a bit more about civilian or pop culture figures, but only 4 topics with female figures, which makes 10%. That would be interesting to count posts and replies, could be the reason you miss some military threads, I do miss many threads.

I just discovered two very cool nam figures from @picklemunkey, sorry I didn't take time to reply as I was commuting from work...
Anyway, don't think your post is not appreciated, it is indeed liked (pretty sure @AFM is gonna step in here soon lol)

6Puny Banner  Empty Re: Puny Banner Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:17 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I think no one expected the member producing a lot of cool Nam stuff to have an interest in Marvel. 😊

That's a cool Banner, personally I prefer the jeans version as it makes him look more casual. As for the hulk himself, where did you even get that huge guy? It definitely isn't the about 12 inch tall one I got from walmart some time ago.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Puny Banner  1f60e

7Puny Banner  Empty Re: Puny Banner Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:59 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking figures Chip! they really came out great! Looking forward to seeing what they get up to!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum