OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My newest NAM Kitbash

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My newest NAM Kitbash  Empty My newest NAM Kitbash Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:20 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Well, just wanted to show off my recent NAM kitbash. I have to take some more photos of it tho.
My newest NAM Kitbash  Img_2010

let me know what you people think.

2My newest NAM Kitbash  Empty Re: My newest NAM Kitbash Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:56 pm

Chip

He looks good , but yeah would definitely like to see more pics . Outside ones would be nice . Very Happy

3My newest NAM Kitbash  Empty Re: My newest NAM Kitbash Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:20 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He looks very well put together, and I like it that he is part of an entire team, with some others wearing identical uniform. With military figures multiplicity really sells them when on display or in action shots.

4My newest NAM Kitbash  Empty Re: My newest NAM Kitbash Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:23 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool. And I agree with the above comments (outdoor team shots would be awesome if you can swing it, or are so inclined).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

My newest NAM Kitbash  C8485110

5My newest NAM Kitbash  Empty Re: My newest NAM Kitbash Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:37 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Well I have been kitbashing NAM figures for quite some time now. I have Special Forces/LRRP figures, US Army 1st Cavalry and a bunch of Marines. I always wanted to get more figures so I have a full unit, but due to financial reasons it never worked out. Now that I have regular income, it will be easy to do that, as well as get better shelving.

My newest NAM Kitbash  Img_2012

My newest NAM Kitbash  Img_2011

Here you can see my modest collection. As you can see, part wise its all over the place, from 21C stuff to Dragon over Hot Toys to Soldier Story.

I really missed out on those ACE Figures, need to hunt them down and add them to my collection.

I will have to work on some outdoor shots, I have to find a suitable spot for that as our Apartment has no Garden or anything. Would have to scout out the local woods.

6My newest NAM Kitbash  Empty Re: My newest NAM Kitbash Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:05 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
That's a great set of Nam troopers! It always amazes me how you guys have such an eye for detail. They really are superb, fantastic work Very Happy .

7My newest NAM Kitbash  Empty Re: My newest NAM Kitbash Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:57 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Perhaps it is not a full unit, but it is a whole bunch of troops that can get into all sorts of adventures. Nice collection.

8My newest NAM Kitbash  Empty Re: My newest NAM Kitbash Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:57 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
A great looking bash for sure, all your nams guys look sharp too, really nice collection of them you got.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! My newest NAM Kitbash  1f60e

9My newest NAM Kitbash  Empty Re: My newest NAM Kitbash Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:49 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I am glad you like my collection. There are a lot of memories connected to them, because they are among my first kitbashed figures as well.
Some of them need some updates that I will do over the time. The 21C backpacks just dont cut it.

10My newest NAM Kitbash  Empty Re: My newest NAM Kitbash Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:15 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Niice! Great work on the new addition, loving the contents of those shelves, too!

If you upgrade the straps on those old 21st Century rucks, they can look pretty good, by the way. I did that with an old ALICE Ruck.
My newest NAM Kitbash  51140621179_376d7e9ff4_c

11My newest NAM Kitbash  Empty Re: My newest NAM Kitbash Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:22 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Yeah but the 21C ARVN Backpacks are simply to small in my opinion, the 3 pocket 21C Rucks can at least be used as stand ins for the CISO rucksack, and they work well when put on a frame as a Lightweight Rucksack, but they are still too small for a Tropical Ruck.

I had hoped that the ALICE Backpack that comes with that Operation Red Wings SEAL figure would work, but looking at it, it has too many modern details to be used as a stand in.

12My newest NAM Kitbash  Empty Re: My newest NAM Kitbash Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:30 pm

Chip

I agree with PickleMunkey , once the straps are replaced and they are padded out the packs don`t look so bad . Besides that NAM packs are not easy to find or cheap .

My newest NAM Kitbash  4-P1110564

13My newest NAM Kitbash  Empty Re: My newest NAM Kitbash Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:39 pm

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I guess I will have to try that out, replacing the straps I mean

14My newest NAM Kitbash  Empty Re: My newest NAM Kitbash Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:01 am

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Nice collection you have there. Good luck with the ace figure hunt. I’m hunting too and they’re like rocking horse poo now haha

Great idea of replacing the straps too.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum