OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. Empty Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:45 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Here she is. She has the ability to get in anyone's Blindside and deliver an effective attack no matter the number of assailants. Wolverine loves taking her on missions.

Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. 49725659792_924e0deef9_bDSC09487 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. 49725340211_a4cdc33cda_bDSC09488 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. 49725659722_5764e18857_bDSC09489 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. 49725340136_b739f9fe17_bDSC09491 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. 49725659637_639a746722_bDSC09492 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. 49724800853_aea0bbb0d2_bDSC09493 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. 49725339946_3ce3460173_bDSC09494 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m not familiar with this X-member, but she looks like she would fit right in. Nice job. Did you buy the whole set to get that sculpt, or did you manage to find it loose?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I second Stryker. Great looking X-(wo)man.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:I’m not familiar with this X-member, but she looks like she would fit right in. Nice job. Did you buy the whole set to get that sculpt, or did you manage to find it loose?

I wouldn't expect you to know her because I made her up. I got the head loose from Toy Anxiety. The just had the yearly 50% off sale. Today might be the last day.
GubernatorFan wrote:I second Stryker. Great looking X-(wo)man.

Good one. LOL!

Diana

Diana
I like her. Great look and great attitude! Blindside. I can see it.  Smile
I do like those side glancing sculpts. It's nice to be able to switch up the frozen-in-time story telling.
I'm guessing the suit is BW, but the boots are not, right? I like those boots! Far better than those stiff plastic ones they usually come with.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Looks cool and quite frankly I can see her in universe so good job!

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. 1f60e

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
AerynDiana wrote:I like her. Great look and great attitude! Blindside. I can see it.  Smile
I do like those side glancing sculpts. It's nice to be able to switch up the frozen-in-time story telling.
I'm guessing the suit is BW, but the boots are not, right? I like those boots! Far better than those stiff plastic ones they usually come with.

Thanks. The more I see her the more I like her. The boots are from a Triad sci fi uniform set. The have a peg built in like the old Cy-Girl bodies.
Theboo-bomb wrote:Looks cool and quite frankly I can see her in universe so good job!

Thanks so much my friend.

8Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. Empty Re: Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:29 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice use of that head, she looks the part!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:I’m not familiar with this X-member, but she looks like she would fit right in. Nice job. Did you buy the whole set to get that sculpt, or did you manage to find it loose?

I wouldn't expect you to know her because I made her up. I got the head loose from Toy Anxiety. The just had the yearly 50% off sale. Today might be the last day.

Ahh, that would explain it. You're always fooling me since your customs always manage to look like actual characters from the comics. (I'm keeping my eye on you, tricky man.)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. C8485110

10Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. Empty Re: Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:13 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:

Ahh, that would explain it. You're always fooling me since your customs always manage to look like actual characters from the comics. (I'm keeping my eye on you, tricky man.)

It really is not my intentions but you made me LOL! For you only, it will be Real or Not Real?
Thanks again.

AFM

11Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. Empty Re: Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:40 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
She's looks great and is a intriguing character.

12Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. Empty Re: Newest Custom By AFM X-Men Blindside. Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:26 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:She's looks great and is a intriguing character.

Thank you so much my friend Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum